MM will receive my device tomorrow. So waiting one more day...
    05-08-17 08:05 AM
    Glückwunsch an euch Jetzt gehts hoffentlich Schlag auf Schlag!!
    05-08-17 08:05 AM
    Glückwunsch an euch Jetzt gehts hoffentlich Schlag auf Schlag!!
    Nah, I doubt it. Still no word from either Saturn or MM for me...
    05-08-17 08:45 AM
    [...]

- current stock (online webshop): -143 devices
    - current stock (different Saturn stores in Berlin/Brandenburg): ~ -6

So overall there are roughly ~150 devices on preorder from customers which Saturn can not supply as of today.

[...]
    I thought I would give you guys a follow up on this post of mine.

I just paid another Saturn store a visit. The current numbers in the warehouse system were as follows:

- current stock (online webshop): -68 devices
    - current stock (different Saturn stores in Berlin/Brandenburg): ~ -10 devices

This means that from the original ~150 devices missing for fulfilling active orders the numbers dropped to ~80 devices still left to be delivered by the manufacturer. In other words: in 3 days Saturn only got ~70 KEYones which were instantly sold to preorder customers.

I guess this doesn't really say much. Furthermore this information is rather useless for me since I placed my preorder with MediaMarkt anyway. But maybe some of you will find those numbers interesting.

As of now I am seriously reconsidering my choice and am thinking about cancelling the preorder. I don't really see any point in eagerly checking the status of my order online a few times a day only to be let down again. I was waiting for a device like this for the last 2 years and let the hype about the early UK/Germany launch get to me.

Right now however, as a loyal BlackBerry customer I feel treated like an !diot. It should not be my obligation to make sure I get the information when "my" device will finally be ready for purchase, this is clearly the duty of the manufacturer. As much as I would love to finally use a PKB again (after only 6 months of abstinence I already feel the "pain") I am almost over it to be the idiotic lamb that TCL & BB can treat like a little child and not the customer that they want. Communication was always something BlackBerry as a company was terrible at, but this time the launch really got to me. I don't know who screwed up in the chain of delivery but as a customer I feel betrayed.

Right, that's enough ranting for a day. Carry on.
    05-08-17 09:00 AM
    I feel you. Sucks big time. As I mentioned in an earlier post I'm done waiting for the time being. If the Saturn numbers are indeed correct and the message from BB support someone posted earlier - the wait will carry on a few more weeks. The sad thing is that BB cannot afford something like this. With less than 1% market share they are close to being irrelevant and hurting their last fans is the worst thing they can do.
    05-08-17 09:07 AM
    Hattest du vorher bezahlt oder bezahlst du bei Abholung? Bei meinem Status verändert sich seit Tagen nichts. Zwar steht dort, das es 2-4 TAge bis Lieferung braucht, bei meiner Bestellung steht aber immernoch nichts von "versendet"
    05-08-17 09:16 AM
    [...] With less than 1% market share they are close to being irrelevant and hurting their last fans is the worst thing they can do.
    Absolutely my opinion. This launch marks another one of those "last chance" devices, although we know that they (BB) left the device/hardware business a long time ago. One can't help but think that the long time BlackBerry loyals really are not that important to TCL and BB. If this was not the case they certainly would at least try to make the best out of this situation.
    anon(5924330) likes this.
    05-08-17 09:16 AM
    Im happy to hear that! Buhja!
    05-08-17 09:17 AM
    Mine has just arrived.
    05-08-17 09:28 AM
    Ich habe ihn bekommen. War abholbereit in wohlen
    Wow, sehr cool, viel Spass damit! Hast Du noch etwas bezüglich Verfügbarkeit bei Digitec herausbekommen?
    05-08-17 10:02 AM
    Hattest du vorher bezahlt oder bezahlst du bei Abholung? Bei meinem Status verändert sich seit Tagen nichts. Zwar steht dort, das es 2-4 TAge bis Lieferung braucht, bei meiner Bestellung steht aber immernoch nichts von "versendet"
    Bei Abholung
    05-08-17 10:11 AM
    I just got a shipping confirmation for my preorder with Saturn from 27 April.

EDIT: Just phoned them (my store) up. Stock for the online shop is currently -71. And I have to wait for the pickup notice which is sent out as soon as they register the delivery in their system.
    Last edited by mbirth; 05-08-17 at 11:05 AM.
    05-08-17 10:49 AM
    I thought I would give you guys a follow up on this post of mine.
    DONT CANCEL YOUR PREORDER. I'm getting both my MediaMarkt AND Saturn preorder tomorrow! How can you give up when we're so close?
    Bostil1987 likes this.
    05-08-17 11:04 AM
    Cyberport says that the devices are coming (estimated) on 25th of May
    05-08-17 11:05 AM
    Absolutely my opinion. This launch marks another one of those "last chance" devices, although we know that they (BB) left the device/hardware business a long time ago. One can't help but think that the long time BlackBerry loyals really are not that important to TCL and BB. If this was not the case they certainly would at least try to make the best out of this situation.
    This launch is not a launch. And BlackBerry is not Apple. They didn't produce a million devices for the launch day.

As I said I think it's a just in time approach to minimize risks. And that on the other side is a good move.

In a month or so it will be available everywhere and no one will remember the "failed" launch.
    05-08-17 11:28 AM
    I just got a shipping confirmation for my preorder with Saturn from 27 April.

EDIT: Just phoned them (my store) up. Stock for the online shop is currently -71. And I have to wait for the pickup notice which is sent out as soon as they register the delivery in their system.
    I ordered mine too on 27th of April, but with MediaMarkt and didn't get a shipping confirmation so far...
    05-08-17 11:43 AM
    This launch is not a launch. And BlackBerry is not Apple. They didn't produce a million devices for the launch day.

As I said I think it's a just in time approach to minimize risks. And that on the other side is a good move.

In a month or so it will be available everywhere and no one will remember the "failed" launch.
    I think you're wrong. No one says that BB is Apple - but every company should have the best interests when it comes to their customers and have a better planned out launch.
    Not producing enough to minimize risks is be the dumbest excuse I've ever heard. They can't get any worse. Not even have a few hundred devices (Saturn -71 at the moment) for "launch" is just sad. We don't have to sugarcoat it.
    gizmo21 likes this.
    05-08-17 11:48 AM

Well, I would carefully disagree with you on that. TCL and BB made it a launch when they released official release dates. Would be different for all involved parties if they just said "sometime in May/June" and did some sort of "soft opening". Check if the market is responding first and then carefully push the device into stores. They did not do that however. They tried to push the device to market like the Big Two (Apple & Samsung) and that is why their launch will be critiqued by the same measures. Furthermore, they officially stated that they will postpone the launch in order to make sure they can produce enough units to satisfy market demands.

I absolutely agree with you that from a economical point of view it is understandable what they are trying to accomplish. However in every other aspect of the sale of a new device this is really hard to digest - especially from a consumer point of view and with no B2C communication whatsoever.
    05-08-17 11:48 AM
    Edited
    Double post, sry.
    05-08-17 11:51 AM
    Steve Cistulli never announced a launch date. He said on Twitter that the KEYone will be available in May. Well it's May and it's available. Mission accomplished 😂

Don't get me wrong, I'm personally still waiting for my device to arrive.

We're just so impatient because we know about the KEYone / Mercury / Vienna for so long now and can't wait any longer for it to finally arrive!
    05-08-17 11:54 AM
    I gave up that it will appear physically in a store soon so I placed my order yesterday with Saturn (store pick up). Let's see how long it will take until I get a delivery date ;-)

CB10 on my Classic
    05-08-17 12:05 PM
    @dinah: Do you like to join my "club of frustrated and deeply depressed German Keyone-Awaiters"

I can't believe that we were fooled. I saw myself already playing with this device from Tuesday on. In the end we even ran together through a green landscape and enjoying the life.

Posted via CB10
    Yes please haha
    Same I was so excited
    05-08-17 12:19 PM
    DONT CANCEL YOUR PREORDER. I'm getting both my MediaMarkt AND Saturn preorder tomorrow! How can you give up when we're so close?
    You will be amazed by this device ! In some threads there is a bit negativity, only coming from guys that didn't get a device so far. But when you see the reviews from those, who already got that device, they are all "bashed" by it ;-)

So, enjoy your day tomorrow ! :-)
    05-08-17 02:10 PM
    I'll get mine tomorrow morning. Preordered march 1st on digitec.ch. I'm so f*****g excited
    05-08-17 02:12 PM
    I want mine toooo!
    05-08-17 02:53 PM
818 ... 2021222324 ...