In my school 2 people I know were or are seriously considering buying a BlackBerry KEYone. One is a girl who used the pearl phones some years ago, the otherone was always using iPhones. However, because the waiting time is so long, the second one decided to order a Samsung Galaxy S8. Wohooo another potential customer put off sadly
    05-05-17 12:38 PM
    Given the fact that there is only a small figure of devices delivered via saturn (let's say 200 in favor of TCL), that would mean that only 350 people pre-ordered a K1 via the Media Markt saturn.

being the only shops where the K1 is available, that is a sad figure for TCL / BB.
    Time to face the naked facts and figures: BlackBerry is dead!!
    Well maybe some people (like me) are waiting to buy it.
    I want to use my Priv for 2 whole years (otherwise I think it's too expensive ) and maybe some first flaws are wiped out until then.

But I really pity all of you who wanted to get it yesterday and are let down in such a way...
    Following this thread on a daily basis to see if it finally arrives.
    05-05-17 01:16 PM
    So after this hard delay and also the unknowlege when the device could arrive i decided to buy a honor 8 pro ... I'm very sad about this but some users here at cb already posted about problems... So i had to do so ...
    05-05-17 01:34 PM
    You will regret it and come back. 😉 You all know that the KEYone is "alternativlos" 😉
    05-05-17 01:40 PM
    You will regret it and come back. 😉 You all know that the KEYone is "alternativlos" 😉
    Yeah...getting an Android Slab because of a week or two ....no way ;-)

CB10 on my Classic
    05-05-17 01:47 PM
    nothing to add
    Attached Thumbnails German KEYone waiting room-1oi33w.jpg  
    05-05-17 03:00 PM
    I guess TCL is very cautious and produces the phones in some kind of just in time procedure. Would make sense.
    Last edited by Ulferini Schusterotti; 05-05-17 at 03:29 PM.
    05-05-17 03:01 PM
    Blackberry did it with the priv before so they have experience how to ***** up their product launch
    05-05-17 03:10 PM
    Still no update from Selfridges... don't know.

2 Hours ago i checked the homepage and the Blackberry Keyone was listed as out of stock. When I ordered, it was in stock. So i hope it worked.
    05-05-17 03:29 PM
    When i arrived at digitec at zurich store today, they also had no clue. But i was able to have a look at their ordering tool. And this said that the ordering prozess will aprox. take 4-6 days for their main stock that is located in "werres" and 6-8 days for their stores to get the items delivered. So aprox. 10.-13. of May.
    05-05-17 03:36 PM
    Mal ehrlich: Das Handy wird ja bei Selffridges und Carephonewarehouse online geführt. Spricht etwas dagegen ein Qwerty zu importieren ?
    05-05-17 03:49 PM
    Ja: QWERY

Posted via CB10
    Schuettauf likes this.
    05-05-17 04:02 PM
    Reply from Media Markt Online:

"Die Ware wird voraussichtlich in der Kalenderwoche 20/21 in unserem Lager eintreffen."

It's getting later and later.

I have pre-ordered more than 3 weeks ago mind you...
    05-05-17 04:19 PM
    Mal ehrlich: Das Handy wird ja bei Selffridges und Carephonewarehouse online geführt. Spricht etwas dagegen ein Qwerty zu importieren ?
    Fuer mich nicht, faende ich sogar besser. Aber die haben auch nur limitierte auflagen
    05-05-17 04:25 PM
    What really baffles me is the reaction CrackBerry is showing - which is none. Whatsoever. I tried tweeting CBKevin about this issue multiple times and I reckon that the CrackBerry staff is following this thread as well, it being the big launch for BlackBerry it is. But nobody seems to really have any interest in shedding some light on this messed up launch in Germany.

I'm not trying to be the f***ing white knight here, but CrackBerry is the biggest and - let's face it - only source of BlackBerry news online. I wish there would be some investigation into this matter to give the community and potential customers some insight as far as "What? When? Where?" the KEYone will be available for German customers. I am sure CrackBerry has a better connection to BlackBerry and TCL than any of us forum users, and they should use their communication channels to keep us updated. But - nothing.
    Hey what do you expect, that they bite the hand they are feeded with. That's what I was worrying about when they announced to be exclusively sponsored by TCL now.
    05-05-17 11:23 PM
    Good morning everbody. My MediaMarkt status has been updated, but I have no clue what that means. What do you think?

German KEYone waiting room-unbenannt.png
    05-06-17 01:14 AM
    Good morning everbody. My MediaMarkt status has been updated, but I have no clue what that means. What do you think?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unbenannt.PNG 
Views:	501 
Size:	7.5 KB 
ID:	422611
    I'd say it sounds promising...
    05-06-17 01:33 AM
    Mine didn't change, but I noticed MM is back on blackberrymobile.
    When did you preorder ?
    05-06-17 01:34 AM

It means that you should get your K1 either today or on Monday!
    did you also get an email about this?

seems like MM got some devices of that first small wave... But definitely not enough to serve all orders! I'll give it some days until i cancel my order!
    05-06-17 01:36 AM
    My MM pre-order status has been updated the same way...

I'd get excited if we had not learned to expect the worst.

When have you ordered at the MM-onlineshop?

Posted via CB10
    Might sound promising but on the other side it still says "in Bearbeitung". Normally it would be "Versendet". Let's see how things develop later this day.
    05-06-17 01:38 AM
    When have you ordered at the MM-onlineshop?

Posted via CB10
    I preordered on April 11th from MediaMarkt and on April 28th from Saturn. Saturn still nothing new. When did you preorder?
    05-06-17 01:40 AM
    I ordered 15.4.

And yes I remain rather sceptical, too.
    Just yesterday evening in a mail MM told me to expect delivery KW 20/21.
    05-06-17 01:42 AM
    I pre-ordered on April, 20th at MM-online and only got the notification about the moved shipment to week 20. Did you got this notification per Mail as well?

So, good that they are keeping the order. I hope between the April, 11th and my date only a few pre-orders took place... :-)

Good luck with your shipment - sounds good!

Posted via CB10
    05-06-17 01:44 AM
818 ... 1516171819 ...