I preorderd at 4/27 - @mbirth: when I'll pick up the phone at store (hopefully today!) I'll try to find out if they'll have more (btw: the phone is send from "Nohra", propably next to Weimar to my Saturn in Karlsruhe)
    I preordered from MediaMarkt on April 11th, Saturn on April 28th. Really don't understand why my April 11th preorder isn't processed sooner than your preoder on the 27th. You're lucky, have fun with your KEYone
    05-05-17 06:52 AM
    So I just picked it up at my local store, attached is a picture of the device in all its QWERTZ glory.

For those who are interested:
    My particular phone has been made in China and is pretty much fresh from the oven, manufacturing date was April 28th. So the phone is just a week old.

Very first impressions - I haven't booted it up yet - is highly positive. This thing is just build like a true BlackBerry: Heavy without heavy actually being "heavy" but rather solid, premium feel. If anybody owned the Passport SE or BlackBerry Classic, you'll know what I mean.
    The keyboard is basically the very same size as the one on my Priv, maybe a tad wider, height of the keys is similar. The keys are more sculpted, they are slightly clickier but not like the Classic. Typing feel seems to be similar with the Priv, although the keys seem to have more travel, which is a good thing IMHO.German KEYone waiting room-1493986031591.jpg

Edit: The SIM/SD-tray feels *very* flimsy. It seems the actual tray is not securely enough attached to the bracket which belnds in with the aluminum bezel of the phone - as if the screws are loose.
    The notification LED is very bright, I actually had serious doubts because the cut-out for it looked pretty small, at least smaller than on previous BlackBerry phones. It is actually better than it was on the Classic or Priv.
    Last edited by Taigatrommel; 05-05-17 at 07:20 AM.
    05-05-17 07:07 AM
    So I just picked it up at my local store, attached is a picture of the device in all its QWERTZ glory.

For those who are interested:
    My particular phone has been made in China and is pretty much fresh from the oven, manufacturing date was April 28th. So the phone is just a week old.

Very first impressions - I haven't booted it up yet - is highly positive. This thing is just build like a true BlackBerry: Heavy without heavy actually being "heavy" but rather solid, premium feel. If anybody owned the Passport SE or BlackBerry Classic, you'll know what I mean.
    The keyboard is basically the very same size as the one on my Priv, maybe a tad wider, height of the keys is similar. The keys are more sculpted, they are slightly clickier but not like the Classic. Typing feel seems to be similar with the Priv, although the keys seem to have more travel, which is a good thing IMHO.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1493986031591.jpg 
Views:	337 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	422542
    Nice!! Have fun with it

Pretty much called every Saturn around Frankfurt. Nobody seems to have the KEYone. Only one said they'll MAYBE receive it today
    05-05-17 07:16 AM
    Ich kauf dir deins für 700€ ab.
    05-05-17 07:52 AM
    A little Bit overpriced.

05-05-17 07:55 AM
    Bei Ebay Kleinanzeigen wird Eins für sagenhafte 799€ verkauft.
    05-05-17 07:57 AM
    Ich kauf dir deins für 700€ ab.
    auf ebay verkauft einer sein KEYone für 799€ in Dortmund habe ich gesehen haha

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-...75784-173-1093
    05-05-17 07:57 AM
    800€ ist n bisschen dreist, aber ich wäre schon bereit 700€ dafür zu bezahlen. Think about it @Taigatrommel
    05-05-17 07:58 AM
    Ok, my phone is dead. It boots up just fine, it accepts the PIN of my SIM card - but that's it. There is no setup which is running, I am greeted with the lockscreen. Unlocking the phone works, however there is no homescreen, no launcher, just a black screen with the notification bar on top. I can actually pull it down and access the settings just fine - at least after quite an amount of time. But that's it. I already performed a factory reset without any success. The majority of the quicksettings are missing, by judging the settings themself nothing seems wrong, all apps are installed, RAM is actually being used with 1.6 GB. Services like BBRY Launcher, Android UI and so on are using RAM, so I suspect those are working *somewhere* in the background?
    I even can connect to my WLAN without any trouble.

Great start
    mbirth likes this.
    05-05-17 07:59 AM
    Ok, my phone is dead. It boots up just fine, it accepts the PIN of my SIM card - but that's it. There is no setup which is running, I am greeted with the lockscreen. Unlocking the phone works, however there is no homescreen, no launcher, just a black screen with the notification bar on top. I can actually pull it down and access the settings just fine - at least after quite an amount of time. But that's it. I already performed a factory reset without any success. The majority of the quicksettings are missing, by judging the settings themself nothing seems wrong, all apps are installed, RAM is actually being used with 1.6 GB. Services like BBRY Launcher, Android UI and so on are using RAM, so I suspect those are working *somewhere* in the background?
    I even can connect to my WLAN without any trouble.

Great start
    Oh damn that doesn't sound good! And I guess there is no stock left for you to replace it??
    05-05-17 08:07 AM
    Try to start it in safe mode (long press on the Ausschalten button on the screen) and select Safe Mode.
    05-05-17 08:08 AM
    Oh damn that doesn't sound good! And I guess there is no stock left for you to replace it??
    There is not, my store doesn't carry the KeyOne at all, it was just dispatched there via Saturns online shop. I am going to give it another try with both cards removed - but I doubt that'll work. Never had such a problem. If there would be a way to completely re-flash the whole software, it might work. Yet considering the KeyOne is still a rare modell, I doubt that is possible as of now.
    05-05-17 08:09 AM
    Try to start it in safe mode (long press on the Ausschalten button on the screen) and select Safe Mode.
    I restarted the device without any cards in the tray - it booted up just fine as a new device should: Setup assistent app started right away. When I was prompted to insert the SIM card, I inserted the tray very carefully with SIM and SD into the device. It worked this time. I guess there was a problem with either card not sitting right.

Unlinke the trays of the Priv, where each card actually clicks into the frame and sits securely, on the KeyOne you just lay the cards into the tray, they aren't secured at all and inserting it is quite a pain to be honest, especially with that outer bracket being slightly loose. Maybe I just got a bad tray? In any ways, should it keep working, I won't replace it because of this, since I virtually never swap cards anyways.
    05-05-17 08:24 AM
    OK. Now think about that 700€ again. ^^
    05-05-17 08:26 AM
    Sent a request to digitec.ch about when the preordered K1's will be delivered. Below is the answer in german:

Vielen Dank für Ihre Anfrage.

Wir haben Ihr Anliegen umgehend überprüft. Der Artikel*BlackBerry KEYone sollte voraussichtlich am 10.05. in unserem Lager eintreffen. Sie erhalten eine Benachrichtigung per E-Mail, sobald die Bestellung versendet wurde.
    Bitte beachten Sie, dass diese Angabe ohne Gewähr ist und sich der Liefertermin kurzfristig ändern kann, da diese von unseren Lieferanten abhängen, sofern es sich um Produkte handelt, welche nicht ab unserem eigenen Warenlager vorrätig sind.*

Basically it says that on 10th May they should get it from their supplier and after that ship it. Lets see. Almost can't wait.
    05-05-17 08:50 AM
    Sent a request to digitec.ch about when the preordered K1's will be delivered. Below is the answer in german:

Wir haben Ihr Anliegen umgehend überprüft. Der Artikel*BlackBerry KEYone sollte voraussichtlich am 10.05. in unserem Lager eintreffen. Sie erhalten eine Benachrichtigung per E-Mail, sobald die Bestellung versendet wurde.
    Bitte beachten Sie, dass diese Angabe ohne Gewähr ist und sich der Liefertermin kurzfristig ändern kann, da diese von unseren Lieferanten abhängen, sofern es sich um Produkte handelt, welche nicht ab unserem eigenen Warenlager vorrätig sind.*

Basically it says that on 10th May they should get it from their supplier and after that ship it. Lets see. Almost can't wait.
    05-05-17 08:52 AM

Thank you for this information. I hope.....
    05-05-17 09:19 AM
    No news from MM whatsoever
    05-05-17 09:50 AM
    And the next one selling his KEYone on Kleinanzeigen. This time for 699€
    https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-...14987-173-1940
    05-05-17 09:55 AM
    Nice!! Have fun with it

Pretty much called every Saturn around Frankfurt. Nobody seems to have the KEYone. Only one said they'll MAYBE receive it today
    Darn! Please post if you find a Saturn in Frankfurt that actually has this Unicorn of phones.....

CB10 on my Classic
    FuzzyManas likes this.
    05-05-17 09:56 AM
    Darn! Please post if you find a Saturn in Frankfurt that actually has this Unicorn of phones.....

CB10 on my Classic
    Didn't find any... Although i could not get the one in SKYLINEPLAZA on the phone.
    05-05-17 10:00 AM
    Didn't find any... Although i could not get the one in SKYLINEPLAZA on the phone.
    Just got off the phone with the Handy-devision of Skyline plaza Saturn.

No KEYone in store...aaand the guy said that they do NOT plan to show the device in the store. He said I should order online and pick it up at their shop though...

So after some time there's finally a new interesting pkb phone on the market...Android nonetheless. And they don't find a spot for it between all these boring slabs?!?

CB10 on my Classic
    mbirth likes this.
    05-05-17 10:13 AM
    I e-mailed the local Media Markt store (to which i chose my preordered Blackberry to be delivered to), asking about the Blackberry KEYone. They told me that the phone is expected to be delivered next week, but they don't know when exactly. I asked them to give me a call when it arrives and they will do so.

About selfridges... no update on my order so far. Status is still "ordered", date of delivery May, 9th. So no progress....
    05-05-17 10:17 AM
    800€ ist n bisschen dreist, aber ich wäre schon bereit 700€ dafür zu bezahlen. Think about it @Taigatrommel
    Kann dir gerne meins für 700 überlassen. Soeben beit saturn Kleve abgeholt. Hatte vorbestellt
    05-05-17 10:17 AM
    Once again:

can somebody tell me how i can cancel my media markt pre order?

i have no possibility to pick up the phone in the next 4 weeks, so I prefer to wait until the fault-free devices come to the market...
    05-05-17 10:35 AM
818 ... 1314151617 ...