Why should I get it since I can purchase better android mobiles. I feel the time has come to look for other beauties. BlackBerry was real with BlackBerry software now they implant common ordinary software in a plastic she'll with a logo on it! What a shame! It was special, it is now billig.

Posted via CB10
    Petr Syrovy likes this.
    05-04-17 09:41 AM
    Attachment 422495

Post with link is reviewed by mod...
    "[...] the launch starts today in limited quantities at MediaMarkt and Brodos [...]"

Welp... I just checked every German MediaMarkt store on their interactive map, and if I am not mistaken there is not a single store that currently has the device in stock. Could be that all *10* devices are already sold, could also be that TCL ist just executing some kind of stalling strategy.

Either way, this launch is... Oh who am I kidding. It is a typical BlackBerry launch. Did we _really_ expect anything else?
    mbirth likes this.
    05-04-17 09:56 AM
    Employees at my local MediaMarkt (Mülheim) just said it's very unlikely that they will get any physical units of the K1 in the store at all. They didn't Order any and will propably also not do so. Most likely only available via the onlineshop.

Posted via BBClassic
    05-04-17 10:02 AM
    Employees at my local MediaMarkt (Mülheim) just said it's very unlikely that they will get any physical units of the K1 in the store at all. They didn't Order any and will propably also not do so. Most likely only available via the onlineshop.

Posted via BBClassic
    This is of course a decision made by every store individually. If they don't see the potential to sell something they won't offer it, it has always been like that. But the majority of stores should - from my experience - offer the device. Especially the ones with customers who preordered with store pickup.

I just got off the phone with the MediaMarkt store hotline (not the online shop hotline). The friendly employee ensured me that every single store in the Berlin/Brandenburg area has negative stock of the KEYone. So much for "limited quantities available". Guess Berlin is just not important enough to possibly be stocked with those first offer, limited devices.
    mbirth likes this.
    05-04-17 10:06 AM

Posted via BBClassic
    May be... but taking preorders with the option to pick up in store has nothing to do with this. Taking orders with the promise that this phone will be available May, 4th they should keep up to this. Or don't promise anything at all.

Or inform customers about a delay... at least...
    05-04-17 10:08 AM
    Yes I know I wanted to stay away. But it's kind of getting exciting to see how things are developing. My question to you guys is: WHEN did you preorder at MediaMarkt and what does your order status currently say?

Mine still says: Erscheint am 04.05.17 in Bearbeitung, Ihre Bestellung wird vorbereitet.
    05-04-17 10:13 AM
    The MediaMarkt in Kiel doesn't have any information about the delivery date of the keyone. They obviously know as much as we know...
    05-04-17 10:15 AM
    German KEYone waiting room-screen-shot-2017-05-04-17.16.19.png

just got this: One more week than before....
    05-04-17 10:17 AM
    I've preordered it on April 27th. Mine says Bestellvorbereitung too. And just in this moment i got an email from MediaMarkt online that the delivery of the Keyone is estimated in 20th Week.
    05-04-17 10:18 AM
    Now finally I got an email from the MediaMarkt webshop regarding my preorder:

"Sadly there is a delay in delivery from the manufacturer. Expected delivery should be in KW 20."

This is one week later than what other users here posted who ordered at Saturn (KW 19).
    Last edited by CptBerry; 05-04-17 at 10:31 AM.
    05-04-17 10:20 AM
    Now finally I got an email from the MediaMarkt webshop regarding my preorder:

"Sadly there is a delay in delivery from the manufacturer. Expected delivery should be in KW 20."

This 1 week later than what other users here posted who ordered at Saturn (KW 19).
    Also got it. Maybe I should also preorder it on Saturn. This delay is a big shame.
    05-04-17 10:24 AM
    Really feel like ordering it in the uk then
    FuzzyManas likes this.
    05-04-17 10:28 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 17.16.19.png 
Views:	139 
Size:	110.0 KB 
ID:	422496

just got this: One more week than before....
    Got the same one just now.

Well done pissing off your fanbase.
    05-04-17 10:31 AM
    Out of stock according to the selfridges website. This is a disastrous "release". It's quite funny though, I would love to know what Chen is doing right now and what he thinks.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-17 10:34 AM
    Will that work? Is it possible to get it from there when there are such shipping issues?
    My video about this topic is online. Please share it so we hopefully get a response from BBMobile!

Taigatrommel likes this.
    Will that work? Is it possible to get it from there when there are such shipping issues?
    I think those "shipping issues" only apply to the QWERTZ Version..
    05-04-17 10:35 AM
    Pretty sad that they don't have it available as they promised. Lots of people surely would have ordered the device somewhere else if they knew it before.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-17 10:41 AM
    My video about this topic is online. Please share it so we hopefully get a response from BBMobile!

I will not get my hopes up that any of the key players that screwed up this launch will react to your questions, good video anyway. You did a good job keeping it pragmatic.
    JanOleH likes this.
    05-04-17 10:44 AM
    Same on digitec in Switzerland - it's being delayed about 6-8 days. However in one of the comments it's said to be on show in the stores ("Nun kannst du die Neulinge in unseren Filialen anfassen, testen – und wenn dir eines gefällt; mit nach Hause nehmen ") !?

Also on amazon.de i-sell_2010 delays it to May 17th.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-17 10:48 AM
    I'm all with you guys - same story like in 2015 with the PRIV

But maybe good news from Saturn a few seconds ago:

I just recieved a Mail, that my device is shiped to the store!
    Taigatrommel likes this.
    05-04-17 11:03 AM

Seriously?? Did you get the message about it being delayed till 19kw?
    05-04-17 11:05 AM
    yes i did
    German KEYone waiting room-1.jpg
    05-04-17 11:10 AM
    yes i did
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	311 
Size:	174.8 KB 
ID:	422497
    Das macht halt echt eigentlich alles keinen Sinn haha!
    Dann herzlichen Glückwunsch, bis jetzt bist du wahrscheinlich der einzige in DE der morgen ein KEYone in der Hand hält ������

Hoffe die von MM kommen morgen auch! (Sry schon wieder deutsch haha)
    05-04-17 11:12 AM

May I ask when you placed your order? I preordered mine on April 18th and already got, like everybody, a notice it's going to be delayed to KW 19 - no further mails since then.

Edit:
    I can't believe it! I just checked my spam folder and it is sitting right there: Shipping notification to my local store, I should be able to pick-up the phone Saturday or maybe even tomorrow.
    05-04-17 11:53 AM
818 ... 1011121314 ...