KW 19 is next week.
    mbirth likes this.
    05-04-17 05:52 AM
    KW 19 is next week.
    True indeed, I should learn to read my calendar correctly!
    05-04-17 05:57 AM
    I don't want to sound like a whining little girl but i'm honestly very angry and sad at the same time.

Waiting since october 2016 with the information that it will be released QI/2017, then the delay to beginning of april, then may and now this.

I called every single media markt in my town (Wuerzburg), they have no information at all. They just told me that shippments can arrive to 2pm and that it maybe will arrive even today.

As you can see, pretty bull****...
    05-04-17 06:07 AM
    it will be released QI/2017, then the delay to beginning of april, then may and now this.
    What I don't get is how nobody seems to have any idea about how many devices there are, where they are and when they will arrive. I mean, SOMEBODY must know something along the way.
    05-04-17 06:21 AM
    Right!!! I didn't get any notification by Media Markt, even calling them they could not tell me what is going on.
    Seriously pissed right now.

Dieses dumme Telefon hat mich bis jetzt mehr tatsaechlich mehr nerven gekostet als das Touchscreen-Ding dass ich benutze, seit mein BB Q5 im Oktober kaputt gegangen ist -.-
    05-04-17 06:34 AM
    Dieses dumme Telefon hat mich bis jetzt mehr tatsaechlich mehr nerven gekostet als das Touchscreen-Ding dass ich benutze, seit mein BB Q5 im Oktober kaputt gegangen ist -.-
    05-04-17 06:36 AM
    Ha ha ha
    05-04-17 06:37 AM
    I just received an email from Saturn. Delivery of my order is now expected not before week 19. I do not believe that either. At least I chose payment at pickup, so I still have my money. I would recommend that to you guys, too.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    05-04-17 06:40 AM
    I just received an email from Saturn. Delivery of my order is now expected not before week 19. I do not believe that either. At least I chose payment at pickup, so I still have my money. I would recommend that to you guys, too.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    With current interest rates it makes virtually no difference whatsoever, though.
    05-04-17 06:46 AM
    A Friend just called MM. They said it did not arrive yet, but we have to wait till 3 o clock. That's when they scanned their inventory.... argh
    Typical MediaMarkt culture. They surely should know what's expected in their deliveries.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-17 06:53 AM
    So they were delaying from April to May because of too many preorders, and now they delay it again, again because of too many preorders???

Sent from my  BlackBerry Passport™
    Well initially they delayed in order to avoid shortages in delivery.

It's almost like BB is doing this on purpose. They wanted everyone to sign up for news, pre-order the device and get immediate news about the device. What actually happens is delay after delay, no communication to the customer and nothing to look forward.
    If they wanted potential customers to get angry and look for other devices then it's definitely a success.
    If they want to get customers to buy it and get good marketing and reputation then it's an absolute fail.

So I'm an quality manager and I can learn from this how it's not supposed to be in my company/hospital. Well, quite common sense, really.

Quality of the brand BlackBerry Mobile / TCL = bad, really bad.

Quality of the device BlackBerry KEYone = don't know as no device available to play with.

Sum of this: many unsatisfied customers already.

And this teasing with one shop in the world having this device in stock for sale is absolutely ridiculous.

What drives people most crazy is the uncertainty.
    Thank you BB, I have learned my lesson. But could you just start delivering (not only devices *hint*).

Posted via CB10
    05-04-17 06:58 AM
    I ordered at MediaMarkt and Cyberport.
    I haven't received any update yet.
    In fact it's not the MediaMarkt (or Cyberport) fault, I am sure they want to sell the product.
    But see how poor this communication is to the customers. No update, no information.
    Most bad thing that the MediaMarkt Crew theirself does not now anything.
    This means: bad from BB, but also a bad fault from MediaMarkt leaders.
    05-04-17 07:01 AM
    I am still looking forward to the phone since device quality is still what matters most. But previous delays do not excuse what is happening right now. If they delay because of too many pre-orders they should have either set a date they actually stick to or not set a date at all. All that uncertainty is getting me really pissed… currently using a sony z3 compact with a screen that is partially numb I was really looking forward to have a date confirmed by the TCL f***ers.
    05-04-17 08:21 AM
    Still no word from the official BBMobile / TCL channels. Tweets with question about the delay remain unanswered. The TCL social media team is busy posting a number of reviews made by YouTubers showcasing the KEYone instead of working on communicating with its customers in Central Europe. What is going on with delays and lack of stock? Nobody seems to care to announce something official.

I really thought TCL would learn from BlackBerry's lack of communication in the past and change gear. Guess I am still the naive BlackBerry fanboy I used to be years ago...
    mbirth likes this.
    05-04-17 08:52 AM
    Still no word from the official BBMobile / TCL channels. Tweets with question about the delay remain unanswered. The TCL social media team is busy posting a number of reviews made by YouTubers showcasing the KEYone instead of working on communicating with its customers in Central Europe. What is going on with delays and lack of stock? Nobody seems to care to announce something official.

I really thought TCL would learn from BlackBerry's lack of communication in the past and change gear. Guess I am still the naive BlackBerry fanboy I used to be years ago...
    Really feel like shooting a video about this topic.. Give people a little heads-up in between the in a bulge uploaded reviews.. Should I?
    Bostil1987 likes this.
    05-04-17 08:54 AM
    Really feel like shooting a video about this topic.. Give people a little heads-up in between the in a bulge uploaded reviews.. Should I?
    DO IT!
    05-04-17 08:57 AM
    *update*
    Attached Thumbnails German KEYone waiting room-s1.png  
    DaMcL0v1n likes this.
    05-04-17 08:58 AM
    @JanOle that's a nice idea but more in regard of criticism. it's a little too late for a heads up for most of us XD
    05-04-17 09:01 AM
    May be it makes BlackBerry mobile respond haha
    BetaWolf94 likes this.
    05-04-17 09:03 AM
    May be it makes BlackBerry mobile respond haha
    Couldn't hurt I guess. But please keep it civil. The big complaint users have is the absolute lack of communication and the silently delayed launch. We're not butthurt hipsters who are aching for a new toy, we just want to be treated as adults and be told information that might be important regarding our purchase.
    BetaWolf94 likes this.
    05-04-17 09:07 AM
    Couldn't hurt I guess. But please keep it civil. The big complaint users have is the absolute lack of communication and the silently delayed launch. We're not butthurt hipsters who are aching for a new toy, we just want to be treated as adults and be told information that might be important regarding our purchase.
    Exactly this is what I want to express. That a company that wants to be successful should communicate with their costumers
    05-04-17 09:09 AM
    Especially since it is not that hard to either set a date and stick to it or simply not set one if you can't keep the promise^^
    05-04-17 09:20 AM
    Very interesting: "in limitierter Auflage" the sale in Germany starts. Only selected branches gets a few K1s... Thats really frustrating! Blackberry KeyOne zum Release kaum verfügbar
    05-04-17 09:30 AM
    German KEYone waiting room-joke.png

Post with link is reviewed by mod...
    05-04-17 09:32 AM
    It's simply sad story for those like me. As a fun of BB I've been very patient. But ignorancy from BB and TCL to their customers is really unbelievable. Our needs are peace of **** for them. No apologise, no explanation... No surprise, that they are in reds...
    05-04-17 09:35 AM
818 ... 910111213 ...