Thought the Keyone is sold in the UK since April 27th?!
    05-04-17 04:10 AM
    Thanks Jan Ole, after the delay i'm thinking about ordering one in the UK. But since CPW is not delivering outside the UK....

Posted via CB10 on a BlackBerry Passport
    You can try Selfridges, they are delivering worldwide. @DaMcL0v1n: For the UK, Selfridges got some deal with TCL to basically offer the phone a week early exclusively.
    05-04-17 04:14 AM
    Lets not make this a UK thread.
    05-04-17 04:14 AM
    You can try Selfridges, they are delivering worldwide. @DaMcL0v1n: For the UK, Selfridges got some deal with TCL to basically offer the phone a week early exclusively.
    Ah, ok, thanks for the information!
    05-04-17 04:16 AM
    Lets not make this a UK thread.
    I really hope my German neighbours get the KeyOne today!

05-04-17 04:17 AM
    Has blackberry seriously messed up the German release by not informing Media Markt/ Saturn about a delay?
    05-04-17 04:22 AM
    Has blackberry seriously messed up the German release by not informing Media Markt/ Saturn about a delay?
    seems like it, although everybody's still hoping it will arrive today haha
    05-04-17 04:23 AM
    Just phoned up Media Markt. They said they have a delay in delivery and it still has minus inventory. They assured me that it won't arrive today and they're hoping for it to arrive tomorrow or Saturday.

Really pisses me of to be honest.....
    mbirth likes this.
    05-04-17 04:41 AM
    Just phoned up Media Markt. They said they have a delay in delivery and it still has minus inventory. They assured me that it won't arrive today and they're hoping for it to arrive tomorrow or Saturday.

Really pisses me of to be honest.....
    haha speechless! also phoned mediamarkt essen five min. ago - "no we don´t know when it will arrive because it comes directly from the online-shop and there´s no notice"

fantastic!
    05-04-17 04:43 AM
    Latest info from the MediaMarkt hotline (11:40 am German time):

- There is currently NO stock of KEYone devices.
    - They expect to receive the shipment in their warehouse by tomorrow.
    - After that the devices have to go through quality control. According to the customer service employee this usually takes 1 - 2 days, but in the case of the KEYone he said that it should be 1 day (because it is a new device and awaited eagerly).
    - With some luck the device will ship tomorrow from MediaMarkt's central warehouse.
    - The first devices should be available "in selected stores" by Saturday, the majority of stores is going to be stocked by next week.

So much for keeping promises TCL.
    05-04-17 04:46 AM
    Just called Media Markt service hotline.. They have no stock at all, next shipping comes at 19.05 - 22.05.
    Nice ! I'm so pissed. And they didn't know that yesterday? Yeah sure..
    mbirth likes this.
    05-04-17 04:47 AM
    I really hope my German neighbours get the KeyOne today!

Nobody will get it today in Germany, TCL or the supplier simply didn't deliver any stock. Media Markt / Saturn should've received their stock yesterday, so they could send out units for delivery today to those who ordered the phone. That didn't happen. As of now they didn't get any stock at all today and it seems like they won't. Usually you get a shipping notification for pick-up orders at least a day before being able to get it in your store - that didn't happen. If we are all lucky, we might be able to get it on Saturday, but I am starting to doubt even that.

Yet TCL / BBMobile claims you can buy it right now at MM/Saturn - they *should* have it in stock. If you ask me, TCL screwed up something.
    05-04-17 04:49 AM
    German KEYone waiting room-screen-shot-2017-05-04-11.48.09.png

Yup, they say it's delayed on their official twitter account as well
    mbirth likes this.
    05-04-17 04:49 AM
    Just called Media Markt service hotline.. They have no stock at all, next shipping comes at 19.05 - 22.05.
    Nice ! I'm so pissed. And they didn't know that yesterday? Yeah sure..
    I am kind of stunned how many different opinions users are getting from MediaMarkt. Is it just human error/lack of knowledge how to properly use their inventory system or are they all looking at different information? Seems to develop into quite the clusterf***.
    mbirth likes this.
    05-04-17 04:50 AM
    I am kind of stunned …
    I'm stunned how BlackBerry can f*** up releases of new devices OVER AND OVER. One would think they learn of their failures… but no.
    05-04-17 05:06 AM
    I am kind of stunned how many different opinions users are getting from MediaMarkt. Is it just human error/lack of knowledge how to properly use their inventory system or are they all looking at different information? Seems to develop into quite the clusterf***.
    The lady on the hotline said, they had too many preorders.. So this means, some got there Blackberry K1. I doubt that.
    05-04-17 05:19 AM
    *Update*
    Attached Thumbnails German KEYone waiting room-keyone.png  
    JanOleH likes this.
    05-04-17 05:39 AM
    *Update*
    Yep, got the same mail. Expected next week… what a failure (from BBRY).
    05-04-17 05:42 AM
    *Update*
    Also dann doch nächste woche ������
    Und kein einziges Wort von BBMobile...
    Woops, that was german i guess haha
    There we have it. Officiallly confirmed delay. Thanks BlackBerry. This **** is causing so much stress but is extremely tiring at the same time. I'm logging off and ignoring everything until this damn device has finally shipped. This will be my last BlackBerry preorder I've ever placed.

Bye everyone.

German KEYone waiting room-saturn.png
    05-04-17 05:44 AM
    Leastwise Saturn writes an e-mail to pre-order customers... no e-mail from MediaMarkt yet.
    05-04-17 05:48 AM
    Phone Saturn at MyZeil Frankfurt... No KEYone, I should get phone next week or they said. No detailed information in the System.

Why do they give a release date if they have not one KEYone in store anywhere?!?!

CB10 on my PP SE
    05-04-17 05:49 AM
    So they were delaying from April to May because of too many preorders, and now they delay it again, again because of too many preorders???

Sent from my  BlackBerry Passport™
    BetaWolf94 likes this.
    KW 19 would be in two weeks, knowing something BlackBerry related is involved, I guess they'll start sending out units by May 19th - a two week delay. Nobody can tell me this comes "surprising" , honestly. All logistics companies are praising their digitally connected services and TCL made claims it's going to be available today, sure a delay of a day or two due to unforseen reasons could always happen, but two weeks sounds like somebody screwed up somewhere.
818 ... 89101112 ...