It is updated once again. When it said "5 to 6 Business days", it is now "11 to 12 business days"...

sad...
    Attached Thumbnails German KEYone waiting room-screenshot_20170504-090735.jpg  
    05-04-17 02:09 AM
    It is updated once again. When it said "5 to 6 Business days", it is now "11 to 12 business days"...

sad...
    to late... wanted to post same information seconds ago

i´m upset more then ever.... never thought the k1 would delay so hard...
    05-04-17 02:15 AM
    Still says Order is getting processed at the store...
    Man I'm really annoyed, planned to shoot videos about it the whole day.....
    05-04-17 02:16 AM
    Still says Order is getting processed at the store...
    Man I'm really annoyed, planned to shoot videos about it the whole day.....
    05-04-17 02:16 AM
    It just keeps getting better and better.

This is a lesson in how to screw up a release. - Just get some professional help.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    05-04-17 02:18 AM
    Thing is: Stores open at 10am. I wouldn't believe anything before that.
    05-04-17 02:21 AM
    Main problem is that not even the employees know anything about the release ....
    05-04-17 02:22 AM
    Main problem is that not even the employees know anything about the release ....
    Probably. But they're going to process deliveries and inventarise everything some time during the day. As I said: With the PRIV it appeared as "available" on late afternoon.
    05-04-17 02:24 AM
    Well at least some typical BBRY are truly carried on with TCL at the helm: Poor communication, delays and rather chaotic device launches.
    The latest thing I have heard: No stock arrived today (again) and there is no word when it will arrive at all. Remember a week ago? Areamobile asked TCL whether the German release date, 4th of May, still stands or not. TCL told them, there are no plans delaying that release and the date stands.

I know it's just a phone but seeing how other companies manage to get timed release straight on a specific day to multiple retailers makes the situation just looking worse. I am wondering why others can do it, while BlackBerry and now even TCL keep failing for each and every new device they are launching.
    JanOleH likes this.
    05-04-17 02:24 AM
    Some even open at 9 Guess I'll call them
    05-04-17 02:25 AM
    Probably. But they're going to process deliveries and inventarise everything some time during the day. As I said: With the PRIV it appeared as "available" on late afternoon.
    hope you´re right.... still keeping fingers crossed...
    05-04-17 02:26 AM
    I'm a bit upset too... 11-12 workdays confirmed for pre-ordered Keyone in Schleswig-Holstein since half an hour. Amazon told it already today at 6:00 am.
    05-04-17 02:26 AM
    The german BB-Website tells, that MediaMarkt and Saturn have the keyone in stock.German KEYone waiting room-img_0826.jpg
    05-04-17 02:45 AM
    It just keeps getting better and better.

This is a lesson in how to screw up a release. - Just get some professional help.
    Haha the marketing seriously needs professional help!! This makes me think about the follow up service. Once I have a KEYone and you have a problem with it, am I screwed?!

Posted via CB10
    05-04-17 02:51 AM
    The german BB-Website tells, that MediaMarkt and Saturn have the keyone in stock.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0826.JPG 
Views:	123 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	422482
    Hope that's true, thank you for sharing!

Posted via CB10
    05-04-17 02:53 AM
    Haha the marketing seriously needs professional help!! This makes me think about the follow up service. Once I have a KEYone and you have a problem with it, am I screwed?!

Posted via CB10
    That's my concern as well...
    05-04-17 02:53 AM
    I got off the phone with the MediaMarkt hotline 30 minutes ago. Like some of you guys I preordered for pickup from a local store (Berlin), I placed my order only yesterday though. The very friendly customer service employee confirmed:

- There is no positive stock of KeyOne devices in his system.
    - There is currently negative stock on KeyOne devices (quote: "This should be because of too many preorders").
    - There is no device reserved for my particular order.
    - There is no active shipping assignment for KeyOne devices to my local store.
    - His words: "It looks like you are not going to be able to pick it up tomorrow, maybe in a couple of days."

Furthermore, the official MediaMarkt website just updated the projected avaliability to "Shipping (and ready for pickup) in 5-6 working days":

BLACKBERRY KEYone 32 GB Silber Smartphone - Media Markt

This just happened ~20 minutes ago, shortly after my call. Could very well have to do with the change of day from April 3 to April 4 (midnight), but who knows.

Just thought I would let the community know, that's all I got. <3
    It just doesn't make any sense at all to NOT reserve certain devices for certain orders...
    mbirth likes this.
    05-04-17 02:56 AM
    The BlackBerry KEYone Schnitzeljagd, powered by TCL
    05-04-17 03:01 AM
    A Friend just called MM. They said it did not arrive yet, but we have to wait till 3 o clock. That's when they scanned their inventory.... argh
    05-04-17 03:06 AM
    The german BB-Website tells, that MediaMarkt and Saturn have the keyone in stock.
    That at least shows TCL press team didn't really lie to Areamobile last week: The release *was* indeed planned for today, but obviously something went wrong. Maybe they forgot to dispatch the shipment to Germany

I just checked my Priv order at Saturn from Dec 2015, I got a shipment notice prior the day I received the pick-up notice from my local store. So far I didn't get a shipment notice for the KeyOne.
    Pretty sure if nobody here will receive notice until afternoon, the launch really turned into a paper launch for good.
    mbirth, JanOleH and ExecMUC like this.
    05-04-17 03:36 AM
    Looks like the KEYone has been dispatched for delivery to clients in the UK. (UK waiting room)
    05-04-17 03:50 AM
    Am I right assuming the UK version of the KeyOne will work in Germany and Switzerland?
    05-04-17 03:59 AM
    Am I right assuming the UK version of the KeyOne will work in Germany and Switzerland?
    It should, yes, but it does have a different keyboard layout
    05-04-17 04:05 AM
    Seems like they produced the Qwerty version first, same Bands though....
    05-04-17 04:07 AM
    It should, yes, but it does have a different keyboard layout
    Thanks Jan Ole, after the delay i'm thinking about ordering one in the UK. But since CPW is not delivering outside the UK....

Posted via CB10 on a BlackBerry Passport
    05-04-17 04:09 AM
818 ... 7891011 ...