They still say on media-markt.de and saturn.de its available tomorrow.. I called 2 Media Markt and 1 Saturn in Schleswig Holstein and they had no clue, if its in stock tomorrow. 1 Media Markt employer said, he has it in his computer system but its not on its way to the market.. I think it's gonna be delayed.
    05-03-17 02:56 PM
    I called the central Media Markt Hotline (they are responsible for their online shop): they expected the delivery for today, which wasnt the case. The call-center agend hopes that tomorrow the devices COULD arrive.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-17 03:03 PM
    MediaMarkt just updated the availability info..

German KEYone waiting room-keyonemm.png
    05-03-17 03:17 PM
    I called the central Media Markt Hotline (they are responsible for their online shop): they expected the delivery for today, which wasnt the case. The call-center agend hopes that tomorrow the devices COULD arrive.

Posted via CB10
    I got the same information - Saturn / Media Markt didn't even get any stock at all today, so most likely there won't be any devices in stores tomorrow - at least that's my guess.
    05-03-17 03:20 PM
    I still have hope to hold it in my hands tomorrow!

...wanted to add a MediaMarkt screenshot showing that the device will be ready for pick up in store tomorrow... somehow it doesn't work with the CB10 app.
    05-03-17 04:28 PM
    I called the Saturn Hotline today. No idea.
    2 Media Markt and 2 Saturn Stores.
    They cannot see any delivery notification from their supplier for tomorrow. So it looks like there will be a Delay.
    05-03-17 04:31 PM
    kinda reminds me back to 2015 when they "launches" the priv. delay after delay and then only limited stock.
    Thought BlackBerry is out and TCL is running the show?
    05-03-17 04:47 PM
    MediaMarkt just updated the availability info..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KEYoneMM.PNG 
Views:	182 
Size:	118.7 KB 
ID:	422443
    einfach super
    05-03-17 05:08 PM
    Now it says five to six days on MediaMarkt's webpage.

I feel betrayed. And sad.
    05-03-17 05:16 PM
    I got off the phone with the MediaMarkt hotline 30 minutes ago. Like some of you guys I preordered for pickup from a local store (Berlin), I placed my order only yesterday though. The very friendly customer service employee confirmed:

- There is no positive stock of KeyOne devices in his system.
    - There is currently negative stock on KeyOne devices (quote: "This should be because of too many preorders").
    - There is no device reserved for my particular order.
    - There is no active shipping assignment for KeyOne devices to my local store.
    - His words: "It looks like you are not going to be able to pick it up tomorrow, maybe in a couple of days."

Furthermore, the official MediaMarkt website just updated the projected avaliability to "Shipping (and ready for pickup) in 5-6 working days":

BLACKBERRY KEYone 32 GB Silber Smartphone - Media Markt

This just happened ~20 minutes ago, shortly after my call. Could very well have to do with the change of day from April 3 to April 4 (midnight), but who knows.

Just thought I would let the community know, that's all I got. <3
    05-03-17 05:21 PM
    Saturn doesn't look any better. I sincerely hope they will get my pre-ordered and promised device tomorrow…

German KEYone waiting room-screenshot-2017-05-04-00-26-48.png
    05-03-17 05:29 PM
    I always had doubts, that the KeyOne will be available today, but i I cannot tell in words, how angry I am that it will not be. Obviously Media Markt and Saturn were promised to get the phones on 4th May. And I am sure they did not hear anything else from TCL, but the have not received any phone yet. I assume it will come to Germany not before early June (as several other shops announced).
    Distribution and communication is absolutely unprofessional and a shame. No manufacturer can treat their customers in that way and survive.
    Remember: it was announced for early April, now it is May and TCL has not even told, when it will be released in Germany at all.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    BetaWolf94 likes this.
    05-03-17 06:08 PM
    Marketplace sellers on Amazon.de now list the device as "Ready for shipment on May 17th 2017":

https://www.amazon.de/BlackBerry-PRD...UvbUpU12861652
    05-03-17 08:59 PM
    Interesting, a day prior to preorders going live in canada. We better not see any more delays now as rogers reps are clueless here too.

Man this launch has been dreadful, how do you wany representstives to sell the phone if they dont know any details about it. The lack of communication by TCL still shocks me.
    05-03-17 09:48 PM
    I'm speechless...

Really poor from all of them! Media Markt was not unhappy with grabbing all the pre-orders and already get my money. And TCL is only embarassing in Terms of communication and deliver promises...

Posted via CB10
    05-04-17 12:02 AM
    it's just a phone...calm down
    05-04-17 12:09 AM
    I'm speechless...

Really poor from all of them! Media Markt was not unhappy with grabbing all the pre-orders and already get my money. And TCL is only embarassing in Terms of communication and deliver promises...

Posted via CB10
    What a luck I chose to pay when I pick up...

how can I cancel the order?
    05-04-17 12:15 AM
    how can I cancel the order?
    Do you really expect anyone else having this phone earlier?

IIRC this is just history repeating itself. It was the same with the PRIV... "not available" until late in the evening or the next day or so ... don't know exactly anymore.
    05-04-17 01:04 AM
    Hi,

Very disappointed of BlackBerry.
    I understand now, why they are at the edge of the end and why I'm staying at Sony(Ericsson) all these years.
    Blackberry does not know how to communicate and takes itself for a big brand, like Apple, Samsung.
    I never had to buy a Blackberry, but now, I'm sure I'll never buy one.
    Given the communication, I'm afraid on the follow up of updates, etc..
    Buy BlackBerry and go home at Sony.
    05-04-17 01:28 AM
    Had several Sonys and they all suck. Designwise and customer service wise. Breaking glass on the backside, blurred camera pictures, horrible signal quality, blue display tint, speakers are a joke. Had them all: Z2, Z3, Z3 Compact and X. No, honestly, Sony is a joke compared to BlackBerry.
    05-04-17 01:36 AM
    BTW: In my order details MediaMarkt and Saturn still say it will be available today.
    German KEYone waiting room-mm.png
    05-04-17 01:45 AM
    BTW: In my order details MediaMarkt and Saturn still say it will be available today.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MM.PNG 
Views:	116 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	422480
    Don't trick yourself. The order details are just the last thing to be updated...

I'm going on holidays on Tuesday for 2 weeks and really hoped to get my hands on a device before I leave...
    05-04-17 01:52 AM
    Let me laugh....
    05-04-17 02:00 AM
    Had several Sonys and they all suck. Designwise and customer service wise. Breaking glass on the backside, blurred camera pictures, horrible signal quality, blue display tint, speakers are a joke. Had them all: Z2, Z3, Z3 Compact and X. No, honestly, Sony is a joke compared to BlackBerry.

You have not had a chance.
    Never a mistake since SE T68i and more than 20 mobiles SE.
    Sony is a joke? BlackBerry is a joke with 3 mobiles on Android!
    05-04-17 02:04 AM
    It's the same here in Switzerland. Today they changed the date on digitec.ch from '04.05.2017' to '6 to 8 days'.
    I tweeted them to ask, they said it's going to be delivered to them 'possibly next week'.
    I'm really disappointed. I pre-ordered on 30.03. and paid already.

Posted via CB10 on a BlackBerry Passport
    05-04-17 02:05 AM
818 ... 678910 ...