Hi Everyone, a friend of mine will visit Germany on the week starting 8th of May. Do you think that he can find one from a store? Another question but I don't know if anyone will be able to answer, will the German K1 be released with a QWERTZ keyboard?
    05-02-17 12:14 PM
    Buy it!! Thats the way i got a 100CHF off the DTEK60. They have the wrong price in their system and will cancel your preorder but give you a 100CHF off with your new order.
    All these shops are implementations of brack online shop.
    They have a wrong listing, but actually you can't buy it.
    05-02-17 12:26 PM
    Hi Everyone, a friend of mine will visit Germany on the week starting 8th of May. Do you think that he can find one from a store? Another question but I don't know if anyone will be able to answer, will the German K1 be released with a QWERTZ keyboard?
    Not sure about availability that day but phone will be definitely qwertz version.
    ardakca likes this.
    05-02-17 12:30 PM
    Not sure about availability that day but phone will be definitely qwertz version.
    Thanks. Well other than the obvious button placement, would I experience anything different when using English / Turkish keyboard?
    05-02-17 12:34 PM
    Our big electronics store chains Media Markt and Saturn seem to have an exclusive deal with TCL, kind of like Selfridges in the UK. So if you are in Germany next week, you have to go to one of their stores. You can also check their webpages, they show in-store availability on a map for each item.

Luckily our versions will come with localized QWERTZ layouts, France will get localized AZERTY layouts. So if you want one, you'll need to deal with that
    05-02-17 12:35 PM
    I will try my luck already tomorrow in the evening at Media Markt...

Posted via CB10
    05-02-17 03:47 PM
    I just preordered a KEYone from MediaMarkt.de and it also tells me I can pick it up on Thursday. From what I've read it seems legit. Really would be awesome since we'd get it almost a month prior to the US release ������
    05-02-17 04:20 PM
    I just preordered a KEYone from MediaMarkt.de and it also tells me I can pick it up on Thursday. From what I've read it seems legit. Really would be awesome since we'd get it almost a month prior to the US release ��
    Moinsen, sieht man dich auch mal hier xD kp ob mich noch kennst, bin megakoni auf YouTube und schaue deine vids öfter. Freu mich auf dein Review usw

Sent from my  BlackBerry Passport™
    JanOleH likes this.
    05-02-17 04:56 PM
    also perordered at "media-markt" to pick up on Thursday at their Frankfurt Nordwest store.
    Then I can pass my Iphone to my deputy manager as I'm simply to dumb to get along with the vkb.
    05-02-17 05:11 PM
    All these shops are implementations of brack online shop.
    They have a wrong listing, but actually you can't buy it.
    orders went through, got two order confirmations ;-)
    05-03-17 04:17 AM
    orders went through, got two order confirmations ;-)
    Interesting.... Where did you ordered?
    Brack / Alltron removed the Listing.
    05-03-17 04:51 AM
    Did anybody pre-order at Saturn or Mediamarkt for the device to be delivered? Did you get a shipment notification already?

(Just curious whether you'll get it delivered tomorrow ... or just shipped tomorrow.)
    anon(10151118) and FuzzyManas like this.
    05-03-17 07:09 AM
    Same thing for Digitec.ch
    05-03-17 07:22 AM
    I just walked into a larger Saturn store to check if they might already got a demo unit on display or something, they had not. Asked a rep if they'll get stock tomorrow as advertised and he didn't know what I was talking about. However after checking his computer, he said it should indeed arrive tomorrow.
    05-03-17 07:30 AM
    Thanks. Well other than the obvious button placement, would I experience anything different when using English / Turkish keyboard?
    Y and Z are the only swaps. On the Classic (BB10) you still can change the keyboard stetting to qwerty, so pressing the physical Z will give a Y and vice versa.

Didnt check whehter Android has this as well. Even if it would not have it, the Y Z swap is just a minor deviation I personally can deal with. Azerty however I couldn't handle.
    ardakca likes this.
    05-03-17 09:22 AM
    Y and Z are the only swaps. On the Classic (BB10) you still can change the keyboard stetting to qwerty, so pressing the physical Z will give a Y and vice versa.
    Didnt check whehter Android has this as well. Even if it would not have it, the Y Z swap is just a minor deviation I personally can deal with. Azerty however I couldn't handle.
    Same here. In lithuanian I rarely use Z and Y. But still. I hope it's possible to swap these letters in software.
    05-03-17 10:52 AM
    Called two Media Markt - they still don't have a clue...

Posted via CB10
    05-03-17 10:56 AM

Posted via CB10
    Really??? That's a shame. I have a friend waiting in Germany only for me, to pick this phone tomorrow. I hope they will keep their promise to deliver this phone on Thursday.
    05-03-17 12:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yep. just came back from a Saturn in Frankfurt...no idea when they will display the KEYone... I'll have to try the one at MyZeil, when the Classic came out they had it instantly on display...and I got it instantly ;-)

CB10 on my PP SE
    05-03-17 12:40 PM
    just came back from the media markt in Frankfurt Nortwest.
    Asked for if my preorder will be avaliable tomorrow - long faces as no one knew that there is a new blackberry will be released.
    The guy was so kind to call his colleagues via phone but there was absolutly no one even knowing about the device.
    Good thing, they gave me the sd card which was included in the preorder..
    *confused*
    05-03-17 01:34 PM
    Is this now only a secret thing... ?!

Posted via CB10
    05-03-17 02:05 PM
    I'll try Saturn tomorrow again...let's see if they have it on display in the city center. Fingers crossed....

CB10 on my PP SE
    05-03-17 02:11 PM
    Looking forward to your replies. Hope it will be widely available especially in Hamburg.
    05-03-17 02:24 PM
    Hoenstly, we might just get an e-mail tomorrow that the phone is delayed.
    05-03-17 02:35 PM
    I expect the same. Never really believed in May 4th... it's just tiring.
    05-03-17 02:50 PM
818 ... 56789 ...