Hi guys, I have a few annoyances that either the phone or Android doesn't do and I was wondering if you could kindly help me if I can get it setup correctly after using the phone for a few weeks:

1. Is it possible for the phone to beep when I have an incoming call while I have earphones in listening to music/podcast when my phone is set to silent? Because with my old Samsung it would beep even when my phone is on silent. Normally I have my phone on silent all the time as I hate rinnging but I have been missing calls when walking around with my phone in my pocket and I don t really want to have to unmute the ring when I get up and down from my office chair.

2. Is it possible to have brightness setting slider available when you slide down the top of the screen instead of having to click the down arrow?

3. When I am in a call if I am not holding the phone on my face the person on the other end can't hear me? Is the microphone crap in this phone? With my Samsung I would put my earphones in and have it on my desk and talk and they could near no problems without needing to put on speakerphone.

4. When I make a call I can't have speakerphone on and plug in my earphones? As it outputs the sound from the phones speaker when I have my earphones in and I select speakerphone.

5. I find the scrolling on the keyboard a alittle awkward to use. Is there is a sensitivity option for it as seems it doesn't move much and I have small hands. I could imagine it would be worse for people with larger hands, or maybe I just am not good at using it. I just find myself using the screen instead.

I think thats all I can think of at the moment.

Thanks for any help.
    03-26-18 05:26 AM
    Hi guys, I have a few annoyances that either the phone or Android doesn't do and I was wondering if you could kindly help me if I can get it setup correctly after using the phone for a few weeks:

1. Is it possible for the phone to beep when I have an incoming call while I have earphones in listening to music/podcast when my phone is set to silent? Because with my old Samsung it would beep even when my phone is on silent. Normally I have my phone on silent all the time as I hate rinnging but I have been missing calls when walking around with my phone in my pocket and I don t really want to have to unmute the ring when I get up and down from my office chair.

2. Is it possible to have brightness setting slider available when you slide down the top of the screen instead of having to click the down arrow?

3. When I am in a call if I am not holding the phone on my face the person on the other end can't hear me? Is the microphone crap in this phone? With my Samsung I would put my earphones in and have it on my desk and talk and they could near no problems without needing to put on speakerphone.

4. When I make a call I can't have speakerphone on and plug in my earphones? As it outputs the sound from the phones speaker when I have my earphones in and I select speakerphone.

5. I find the scrolling on the keyboard a alittle awkward to use. Is there is a sensitivity option for it as seems it doesn't move much and I have small hands. I could imagine it would be worse for people with larger hands, or maybe I just am not good at using it. I just find myself using the screen instead.

I think thats all I can think of at the moment.

Thanks for any help.
    I'll tackle number 2 and 5. Swipe down with TWO fingers and the brightness slider is available.

I don't believe there is any way to adjust the sensitivity. Others have also asked for it.
    jcrutchvt2010 likes this.
    03-26-18 10:30 AM
    Thanks, 2 and 5 are fine.

The rest still curious
    04-03-18 12:58 AM