I'm noticing that images sent to me via text have been very blurry and unreadable from iPhones. When I looked at the image my wife sent me on her phone, it was clear and easy to read.

Anyone else having this issue or any ideas to fix it?
    drano likes this.
    07-20-17 05:01 PM
    I'm noticing that images sent to me via text have been very blurry and unreadable from iPhones. When I looked at the image my wife sent me on her phone, it was clear and easy to read.

Stop being friends with iPhone users?
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    07-20-17 05:03 PM

That's interesting. Your wifes iPhone could be set to save data and thus when sending images it might be lower quality. Do you notice this issue when receiving images from other people over text?
    07-20-17 05:50 PM
    I noticed when I sent videos to iPhone users it looks like absolute crap
    07-20-17 06:15 PM
    I noticed when I sent videos to iPhone users it looks like absolute crap
    Send videos as a link they will get the full resolution.
    VertHd likes this.
    07-20-17 09:03 PM
    That's interesting. Your wifes iPhone could be set to save data and thus when sending images it might be lower quality. Do you notice this issue when receiving images from other people over text?
    I noticed it when receiving images from 2 different iphones. Then I sent an image from my work iphone and the same thing happened.

When I was sent a video, I couldn't watch the video. It was a still image and the audio separate. I forgot to include that in the first post.
    07-20-17 09:56 PM
    i recently had the same issues and it was that the native app was severely limiting the size of the attachment. i installed the verizon message plus app and now can send and receive clear images. there was no way to choose the size on the message app that came with the phone.
    Last edited by jgreenholtz; 07-24-17 at 09:55 AM.
    07-23-17 06:02 PM
    This was the primary reason I switched to to Textra instead of using the native app. The native app heavily compresses and shrinks images that it sends out and there does not seem to be a setting that adjusts this.
    07-24-17 01:45 AM
    i am having this issue as well and just sent to Blackberry support as i already had a case number due to reception issues. My issue is the pictures I get from an iphone are blurry if only one is sent, but if multiple pictures are sent, the first is in color and the following are all in black and white! No idea as I have ONLY been using textra. I have 2 phones both on the Verizon network, an Iphone 6 and the keyone, so i have tested this multiple times and the same issue arises. I have had friends send the pics to both devices this have confirmed it is the keyone. I will let you know if I hear back from support.
    07-27-17 11:53 PM
    i also had the black and white pics, in addition to inability to view videos and fuzzy image resolution. verizon messaging plus fixed it for me.
    kadakn01 likes this.
    07-28-17 09:36 PM
    I will try that
    07-28-17 10:15 PM
    im using textra and im also getting black n white fuzzy pics. any known fixes yet? what is verizon message+ ?
    07-29-17 01:21 PM
    it's an app- google play store
    07-30-17 05:01 PM