I tried to do a wipe and re install a new os using the upgrade tool by tcl , it seemed it was corrupted as it wouldn't allow me to chose device model . Any one can help me on how I go about this ? I've read tons and tons of threads
    04-13-19 01:40 AM
    I tried to do a wipe and re install a new os using the upgrade tool by tcl , it seemed it was corrupted as it wouldn't allow me to chose device model . Any one can help me on how I go about this ? I've read tons and tons of threads
    What size is the app set to display at? If you have a high res display, you might have to reduce the size, the app doesn't play nicely with certain resolutions.
    04-14-19 12:13 PM
    oh I see , I have my TV as a monitor , maybe I can adjust and I'll work , blaze one quick question... will this tool help me re load my os and wipe the phone ? is this better than doing factory reset thru settings in the phone ? I ask because I got this replacement device and before I know if it's issues with hardware I would like to re load os
    04-14-19 02:44 PM
    oh I see , I have my TV as a monitor , maybe I can adjust and I'll work , blaze one quick question... will this tool help me re load my os and wipe the phone ? is this better than doing factory reset thru settings in the phone ? I ask because I got this replacement device and before I know if it's issues with hardware I would like to re load os
    The tool will give you the latest OS available for your specific device variant. It is the best choice for a clean install.
    04-14-19 03:13 PM
    perfect ! thanks guys
    04-14-19 03:27 PM