If I get a call when it's

Sleep - answer Full screen
    Lock Screen - answer full screen
    In an active app - answer Notification (expected)
    Home screen / launcher screen (using Nova) - answer Notification

How do I get at least home/launcher to answer in full screen?

Is there also a way to tap answer rather than swipe?
    06-03-17 05:25 PM
    I think the same thing happened on my Priv when it got the Marshmallow update. It was different as Lollipop out of the box.
    06-03-17 06:44 PM
    Bumping. Anyone can help on my OP? I would at the very least like the phone app to fully launch when I receive a call rather than just notification when at home screen.
    06-04-17 08:43 AM
    Bumping.

Sleep - answer Full screen
    Lock Screen - answer full screen
    In an active app - answer Notification (expected)
    Home screen / launcher screen (using Nova) - answer Notification

There a way to make sure my phone app always launches in full screen when a call comes in?

Is there also a way to tap answer rather than swipe?
    06-05-17 08:49 PM
    Hoping for a solution as well. Small minor thing I noticed too. Spending so much customizing caller ID photos, I wish I can customize how calls comes through.
    06-05-17 08:51 PM
    Software overhaul for that one
    06-05-17 11:09 PM
    Hoping for a solution as well. Small minor thing I noticed too. Spending so much customizing caller ID photos, I wish I can customize how calls comes through.
    I know, I had just spent a bunch of time customizing my contacts right before and the day I got my KEYone.

Any suggestions for better phone apps that fit what I'm looking for?
    06-17-17 01:10 PM
    also looking for the same full screen functionality. a few good ones out there like Drupe and True Caller but would prefer to get a CB member opinion
    06-17-17 01:42 PM
    I actually prefer the notification option when the screen is unlocked. It means I'm working on something or using phone and don't want to be forced in another app / view.

Imagine you're typing an email and being harassed by telemarketers. Yes, it'll be good to have an option but the phone app shouldn't be forced upon you. I remember BB10 did it and I hated it, specially I couldn't get out the app without rejecting it or let it ring.

Also you can try other Phone apps as stated above but I'd encourage you to get used to it.
    06-17-17 04:10 PM
    Well I on the other hand hate it notification style, I would like the option to change it (if I choose to). I actually didn't mind getting interrupted on my Classic that way because I see it as a phone 1st. And whenever it was an unknown number I'd just reject it.
    06-17-17 08:00 PM
    Plus I recall Lollipop PRIV had the full screen incoming call, Marshmallow PRIV became notification incoming call.
    06-17-17 08:28 PM
    I think it's also how it's implemented. For Samsung devices, it's full screen if you're not in any app, ie home screen or the phone is locked. I think that would be ideal.

However I'm happy regardless. Now I'm used to just pick calls from the top pop-up when I'm using the device.

There are some apps in PlayStore that can let you get a Caller ID that brings the app to focus. I don't believe there's any option to change the behaviour of system Phone app.
    06-17-17 10:10 PM
    Is there perhaps a theme that can be downloaded to give this effect? I am trying to replicate my BB Classic as much as possible at this point.
    06-19-17 06:08 AM