I'M WAITING FULL REVIEW BY YOUTUBERS/REVIEWERS HE MADE THIS.

TAKE A LOOK.
    05-15-17 04:40 AM
    Awesome review.
    05-15-17 05:49 AM
    Thanks for the link. Very good and un-biased in my opinion. Its almost 40 minutes long plus this guys talks and moves fast so it is quite comprehensive.

His main knocks are gaming and snapchat which I don't care about at all. In fact, I have convinced my children from an early age that BBs don't have games so they won't ask to play with my phone.
    05-15-17 06:30 AM
    Excellent thorough review.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-17 06:48 AM
    Thanks for the link. Very good and un-biased in my opinion. Its almost 40 minutes long plus this guys talks and moves fast so it is quite comprehensive.

His main knocks are gaming and snapchat which I don't care about at all. In fact, I have convinced my children from an early age that BBs don't have games so they won't ask to play with my phone.
    Concerning your last paragraph, I do not let the grandkids mess with my phone...period. Never let my kids have it either. It is a tool, my tool, not a toy nor a babysitting device.

Amazing how my phone doesn't need repairs cause a little used it for a pacifier or threw it or dropped it.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    05-15-17 07:51 AM
    Concerning your last paragraph, I do not let the grandkids mess with my phone...period. Never let my kids have it either. It is a tool, my tool, not a toy nor a babysitting device.

Amazing how my phone doesn't need repairs cause a little used it for a pacifier or threw it or dropped it.
    I agree, plus you don't want them accidentally replying to emails on your corporate account. My wife's phone is the pacifier. She does begrudge that at times and tries to convince the kids they can play games on my phone. However they don't buy it because the Samsung really looks like the toy.
    05-15-17 10:07 AM
    This is the best review of the KEYOne hands down. Am a little disappointed about the speaker sound quality, however, but battery life will i overcome this.
    05-15-17 10:28 AM

Know what kind of grandpa you make ....

Was a really awesome and in depth review....
    05-15-17 02:45 PM
    He must be crackberrian!
    05-15-17 03:03 PM
    Know what kind of grandpa you make ....

Was a really awesome and in depth review....
    LOL..Yeah, I am the bad grandpa that won't share his phone. I just make sure they play with my wife's iPhone. Hey, she started it! I tried to tell her not to do it. But she did and one time she looked back to the car seat to see little Sam teething on it. Then she wonders why her phone is having issues. Duh!
    05-15-17 03:28 PM
    However they don't buy it because the Samsung really looks like the toy.
    ^This...LOL

Posted via CB10
    05-15-17 03:32 PM
    Has Wi-Fi Calling on T-Mobile! Last unknown answered for me.
    05-15-17 10:31 PM
    Man, 40 minutes long, going to have to piece meal this one together. Based on what everyone is saying I'm excited to see it.
    05-15-17 10:48 PM
    Has Wi-Fi Calling on T-Mobile! Last unknown answered for me.
    Missed a lot of my posts eh? lol.
    05-15-17 11:50 PM
    Missed a lot of my posts eh? lol.
    Heheh... probably so. I've been parked on this one thread the whole day... The video is a long one to get through in short snippets.
    05-15-17 11:57 PM
    Too honest.....just shocking!
    05-16-17 09:02 AM
    FTR It DOES play games. In Barcelona we were able to load up Clash Royale and play a few games and it played just fine. Not sure I'd try Asphalt 7 or whatever on it, BUT it can handle some casual gaming just fine!
    05-16-17 10:46 AM
    FTR It DOES play games. In Barcelona we were able to load up Clash Royale and play a few games and it played just fine. Not sure I'd try Asphalt 7 or whatever on it, BUT it can handle some casual gaming just fine!
    Sshhh. We don't want the kids reading this.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-16-17 12:07 PM
    Wow 40 minutes.. must be comprehensive indeed... think I will watch this in bits... props for the serious work though!
    05-16-17 03:14 PM
    UPDATE BY JAMES SPRINGER WITH PKB

Tim-ANC likes this.
    05-17-17 06:06 AM
    Drat its only 3 mins.

He updated the OS and found typing by swiping letters on PKB can be enabled. PKB typing in Snapchat functions now. Camera options control using PKB swipe and key press.
    05-17-17 06:38 AM
    Drat its only 3 mins.

He updated the OS and found typing by swiping letters on PKB can be enabled. PKB typing in Snapchat functions now. Camera options control using PKB swipe and key press.
    I must say this reviewer has praiseworthy integrity. To come back and make corrections goes way beyond the usual.

Posted via CB10
    MighelJackson likes this.
    05-17-17 09:54 PM
    Hey u just banged.. That's what the kind of review a buyer wants.. It actually made me fall in love with the device. I have been watching videos from past 24 hours possibly on every channel. But Ur review is super awesome it's very detailed. This blackberry I will definitely love 2 have..
    08-27-17 03:16 PM