I have tried two of them, each of them with 3 packs (so 6 in total), and it just don't work! The Atfolix and Tech gear ghost shield. I really want my protector to cover the curved part of the screen, but it seems impossible. They just do not attach to the curved part of the screen!! My application is clean, dust free, bubble free, but the side part just don't stick to the screen (it did, after 10 seconds, it's going off again). I've used skinomi befor for my PRIV, and it worked well as it was an wet application. But I can't find the skinomi for the KEYone. Has anyone any ideas? I am just upset that I've spent 15 € for nothing. This is the first time that I've spent this much on screen protectors..
    06-07-17 10:34 AM
    I've noticed the screen is very tough to get a screen protector to fit perfectly.

I cut down my priv screen protector with a paper cutter and fit it to it. it doesn't cover the edges too well, but better than any of the options available right now.

I use this one: iCarez [HD Clear] Screen Protector for BlackBerry Priv [ Unique Hinge Install Method With Kits ] 3-Pack Easy Install with Lifetime Replacement Warranty https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016CYMVM2...UvbUpU12911370

I'm not sure why it doesn't have good reviews. it's my favorite screen protector ever and I've tried a lot. it has a sticky feel for the first week or so, but after that you can barely tell it's on it.
    06-07-17 11:13 AM
    i'm in the same boat.. i ordered 2 different glass screen protectors.. they do not offer the full edge-to-edge coverage and definitely stick up on the sides.

I found the skinomi brand one on amazon but it is a generic flat one and doesn't offer full edge-to-edge screen protection... I decided to not use a screen protector for the very first time in my life ... and the gorilla glass 4 is holding up great for the 1st week! no scratches or anything (still looks brand new) and it's been in my pocket for the most of the day.
    06-07-17 11:17 AM
    I had the Rogers rep apply a liquid screen protector on my Keyone. It went on easily (for the rep) and dried crystal clear - and no bubbles!
    06-07-17 11:19 AM
    i'm in the same boat.. i ordered 2 different glass screen protectors.. they do not offer the full edge-to-edge coverage and definitely stick up on the sides.

I found the skinomi brand one on amazon but it is a generic flat one and doesn't offer full edge-to-edge screen protection... I decided to not use a screen protector for the very first time in my life ... and the gorilla glass 4 is holding up great for the 1st week! no scratches or anything (still looks brand new) and it's been in my pocket for the most of the day.
    You like to live dangerously, do you? Lol
    06-07-17 11:26 AM
    I had the Rogers rep apply a liquid screen protector on my Keyone. It went on easily (for the rep) and dried crystal clear - and no bubbles!
    I wish I have someone who can do it for me here (Germany).
    06-07-17 11:27 AM
    I don't have the confidence to cut it myself. Lol.
    06-07-17 11:28 AM
    I had problem with baffled edge, the screen protector can not adhered to the edge... also, got some small bubbles (new unit, no dust or finger prints. ). I brought from Amazon, the length was OK.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-17 11:56 AM