After being a lifelong BlackBerry user, still having many a device stashed away (like my beloved red passport), the Priv drove me away after using it for 6 months and i ended up in the hands of OnePlus 3.

I cannot wait to return to BlackBerry with the KEYone but I'm interested to know if the hub improved on android over time because it was a car crash on the Priv when I left?

Would have loved dual sim on the KEYone, that's the only thing I hope I will miss from the OnePlus 3
    02-28-17 04:09 PM
    I have been using the PRIV for the last month and a half without any issues love the hub ,and battery life.
    02-28-17 04:20 PM
    Great to know, I am primarily excited about getting back to a PKB, but the HUB is not far behind.. Roll on April
    02-28-17 04:23 PM
    Why not try it with your Op3 using cobalt's BlackBerry manager? Definitely not good as bb10 hub but good enough for me.
    02-28-17 04:54 PM
    The Hub got way better. I was an early adopter of the Priv and actually returned it at the end of my two week trial through the AT&T Next program. Up until last week, I've had Cobalt's hacked BlackBerry Hub on an LG V10 and I can honestly say that the Android Hub has gotten much better.

Any specific issues you can remember from your time with the Android Hub that drove you away? I'll see if I can shed any light on or provide you an update on the change or improvement.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-17 05:23 PM
    Why not try it with your Op3 using cobalt's BlackBerry manager? Definitely not good as bb10 hub but good enough for me.
    I didn't even know this was possible
    03-01-17 07:30 PM
    It'll be interesting to be honest. Hub runs much smoother on the DTEK60 then it did on the priv. The DTEK60 boasts an 820 vs the privs 808. All depends on how this 625 performs on the KEYone
    03-01-17 09:15 PM
    Any advantages to using cobalt's Blackberry manager over the Hub+ Suite on PlayStore besides the keyboard? I want to support Blackberry's Android software efforts and $1/mo is more than reasonable.
    03-01-17 11:50 PM
    Any advantages to using cobalt's Blackberry manager over the Hub+ Suite on PlayStore besides the keyboard? I want to support Blackberry's Android software efforts and $1/mo is more than reasonable.
    If you pay $1 per month your hub will have ad pop up lol.
    03-01-17 11:53 PM
    Yes, I don't get that... if you have the option to do it right and pay for the suite, why hacking? Just to save a dollar?

03-01-17 11:54 PM
    If you pay $1 per month your hub will have ad pop up lol.
    Not paying the $1/mo will have ads in my hub. Paying the $1, my hub is ad-free
    03-02-17 12:00 AM
    It'll be interesting to be honest. Hub runs much smoother on the DTEK60 then it did on the priv. The DTEK60 boasts an 820 vs the privs 808. All depends on how this 625 performs on the KEYone
    This is true. The Dtek60 runs the Hub and everything FAR faster and smoother than the Priv. There isn't really a comparison, it is so superior.

I am hoping that the K is as smooth and fast as the Dtek60. If its performance instead is on the level of the Priv then I will not switch. The Priv was primitive and filled with problems compared to the Dtek60.

All that said, I now send dozens of business emails every day and because of the vkb I send dozens of emails with bizarre auto-correct errors, mistypings and other unprofessional things. For me, that is a disaster, even though by now everyone is plagued by that and sort of accepting it.

I really, really want a great pkb... I see the reviews, but I am still skeptical about the size of the keys on the K. The Priv with its micro-keys was not even usable for me, to the point where I was using the vkb almost exclusively despite its flawed output.
    03-02-17 01:01 AM
    Not paying the $1/mo will have ads in my hub. Paying the $1, my hub is ad-free
    I guess they fixed it. It used to show ad even if you pay $1 per month. Do you also get blackberry launcher and blackberry keyboard as well? Cobalt method is not a hacking. Exact same as blackberry suite without DTEK security.
    03-02-17 02:52 AM
    03-02-17 02:59 AM