Just got off the phone with Blackberry Mobile. I was inquiring about why Amazon and Best Buy have been sold out since late June / early July. I have been waiting since July 2nd for a replacement from Amazon because I was a victim of the screen issue.

They told me if I warranty the phone through them (BBM) I could get a phone right away. I told them I originally contacted them and they said I had to go through Amazon; got emails to verify this, to get my replacement phone.

Asking them if I had the phone and did the warranty today, could they get me a phone by the end of the week; their response was a clear YES!

I again ask them then why are you not shipping to Amazon and Best Buy and they wouldn't answer me why.

So this whole debacle of this phone has completely made me furious and I am now going to be taking my talents to Apple. I hate Apple but this is how much this company in the last 5 years has pissed me off!
    08-03-17 07:58 PM
    Yeah definitely sounds frustrating, but they've had a tough time even getting the phone to the market. Even now most stores in the US don't have it in stock. Maybe get the replacement unit and sell it on eBay or Swappa and use the funds for a different phone?
    anon(8679041) likes this.
    08-03-17 08:20 PM
    Well I would love to get a replacement phone but the ETA is TBD!
    08-03-17 08:23 PM
    I called BBmobile we'd Aug 1st to create a warranty exchange! They were suppose to send me a confirmation email about the advance exchange etc! They're email was down wed so Fri and no email! Doesn't seem very "advanced" to me! They said the advanced echange takes about 24hrs to send to shipping warehouse then I'd get my replacement in a few days! So I'll report back here so far it's Friday Aug 3rd and no shipping confirmation!
    08-04-17 05:00 AM
    I understand that the KEYone is a first shot for BBMo, but they really need to step up their game with replacements especially now that it's clear the screen business was their manufacturing error.
    It's not like they can afford to lose too many customers, especially BlackBerry enthusiasts.
    08-04-17 06:12 AM
    happy I have no issues and going on a promotion tour in Indonesia, hong kong and singapore. I will get my BlackBerry passport with me for backing me up.
    08-05-17 04:25 AM
    Its not been a smooth process that's for sure. One can only hope that the next phone is handled much differently and that they have their **** together before releasing it.
    crackberry_geek likes this.
    08-05-17 08:51 AM
    Hasn't been smooth, but they've haven't launched a phone at this scale in a long time. I think it will definitely get a lot better with the future devices, that is if they decide to make more.
    08-05-17 10:20 AM
    Can you imagine how many more devices BB Mobile would sell if they would do the following:
    1. Extend the warranty on KeyOne's for an extra year, just like LG did with the G6. That would create a lot of goodwill. And it would instill confidence in the product.
    2. Have stock on hand for overnight or at least 2 day service on warranty replacements.
    3. Return emails promptly.
    It doesn't take a PHD in business to figure out how to win customers.
    08-05-17 01:38 PM
    Bye

Posted via CB10
    bullnuke7532 likes this.
    08-05-17 02:01 PM