BBMo has released the June patch to some devices last month. Why not release it to the rest of them? It seems as more times go by BBMo allows their to devices fall further behind in patches.
    Felipe Arriaza, pgg101 and Fred Wu like this.
    07-10-18 07:18 AM
    I've given up too, I'm still on AAV119 with the May patch. I haven't even gotten the prep update for Oreo. I doubt we will ever see it for the KEYone.
    07-10-18 07:19 AM
    What is your PRD?
    BBMo has released the June patch to some devices last month. Why not release it to the rest of them? It seems as more times go by BBMo allows their to devices fall further behind in patches.
    07-10-18 07:25 AM
    what is your prd?
    prd-63116-001
    Felipe Arriaza likes this.
    07-10-18 08:23 AM
    In this page says that you're in the ABA676

https://tclota.birth-online.de
    prd-63116-001
    07-10-18 08:27 AM
    I download the autoloaders... I'm in ABA693
    prd-63116-001
    07-10-18 08:28 AM
    In this page says that you're in the ABA676

https://tclota.birth-online.de
    Yes but that is May patch level.
    07-10-18 08:29 AM
    But you have the autoloaders...
    Yes but that is May patch level.
    07-10-18 08:31 AM
    I download the autoloaders... I'm in ABA693
    Yes I could download the autoloader to get to June patch level but that is not the point.
    07-10-18 08:32 AM
    Yeah sure... It's disappointing
    Yes I could download the autoloader to get to June patch level but that is not the point.
    07-10-18 08:34 AM
    We do have the autoloaders but we should not have to go through that process just to keep our phones patched. BBMo should do a better job pushing out the patches. I understand they cannot update all the devices at once but it has been several weeks since some phones have received June patch while the rest of us are on earlier patch levels.

I am on a unlocked keyone purchased from Amazon so there is no carrier holding this up only BBMo slacking here.
    megafan2000 and Fred Wu like this.
    07-10-18 08:36 AM
    I'm in the exact same situation. unlocked keyone, from amazon, in the USA, may security patch.
    07-10-18 10:41 AM
    AT&T branded KeyOne still on May patch. Disappointing and still no wi fi calling.
    07-10-18 11:51 AM
    Meanwhile us Brits are having our regular one every two months update cycle and are on AAY819!
    Brian Smith22 likes this.
    07-10-18 12:12 PM
    I'm in the UK, no major issues. I use the Autoloaders. Takes 10 minutes. Will use autoloader for Oreo if I have to. No problem.
    07-10-18 12:20 PM
    time to do some research people. KEYone's purchased from telecoms are updated by the telecom. BBMobile has nothing to do with when those patches are released.
    07-11-18 12:18 AM
    time to do some research people. KEYone's purchased from telecoms are updated by the telecom. BBMobile has nothing to do with when those patches are released.
    We don't know whether this is factually true. Security updates appear to be released per region where the device was produced.

I myself have use an unlocked KEYone in the Netherlands which was produced in the UK. However, my update timeline runs in accordance to that of the UK and not the Netherlands.

Whether the telecoms have a hand in the release per region, that is the question which is unanswered.
    07-11-18 12:46 AM
    I'm UK still AAY819 too. rubbish.
    Brian Smith22 likes this.
    07-11-18 03:04 AM
    I've given up too, I'm still on AAV119 with the May patch. I haven't even gotten the prep update for Oreo. I doubt we will ever see it for the KEYone.
    There are no devices still on AAV119.

What is your PRD again?
    07-11-18 06:40 AM
    prd-63116-001
    ABA676 is essentially the June patch - it's just missing a thing or two to qualify as the full fledged "June".

It's all about Oreo now - so just sit tight.
    07-11-18 06:42 AM
    Thanks for clarification on that. I was a bit worried. I am an 676.
    07-11-18 04:30 PM
    ABA676 is essentially the June patch - it's just missing a thing or two to qualify as the full fledged "June".

It's all about Oreo now - so just sit tight.
    There is a newer build that officially has June patch that was released several weeks ago to other PRDs. If they can push it out for those devices why not start rolling it out to rest?

Other than Rogers mentioning an Oreo release and then delaying first for a week then indefinitely we have no other mention of Oreo coming very soon. BBMo has stated by end of Summer. Hopefully Oreo gets released soon but if not being stuck on a certain patch level while they work on Oreo is not acceptable. Especially when previously they we claiming one of the advantages of purchasing a BBMo device was getting security patches quickier than other Android devices which in the beginning we were getting them a few days after Google devices. The release of patches has fell further and further behind since then.
    07-12-18 06:51 AM
    There is a newer build that officially has June patch that was released several weeks ago to other PRDs. If they can push it out for those devices why not start rolling it out to rest?

Other than Rogers mentioning an Oreo release and then delaying first for a week then indefinitely we have no other mention of Oreo coming very soon. BBMo has stated by end of Summer. Hopefully Oreo gets released soon but if not being stuck on a certain patch level while they work on Oreo is not acceptable. Especially when previously they we claiming one of the advantages of purchasing a BBMo device was getting security patches quickier than other Android devices which in the beginning we were getting them a few days after Google devices. The release of patches has fell further and further behind since then.
    676 and 693 are basically the same OS, although only the latter is officially certified June.

BlackBerry Mobile also made reference to these builds as being pre-Oreo.
    07-12-18 07:31 AM
    My old essential phone is getting secuirty updates faster than keyone. I thought BB was 2nd fastest.
    07-12-18 11:55 AM
    My old essential phone is getting secuirty updates faster than keyone. I thought BB was 2nd fastest.
    Essential is actually first. Google second. Blackberry Mobile third.

Of course that's a lot easier to do when you only have a single model (and variant), and are now not producing any new devices.
    07-12-18 12:49 PM
42 12