My KEYᴼᴺᴱ lives in a flip case with smart window cheap PU off eBay (99¢) surprisingly good stuff but it doesn't stay closed. When flipped to the rear, QI works (dongle is behind phone in snug fit case). I sure wish the smart window were large enough to work the rear camera when flipped. Are any of the others available, BlackBerry OEM (how is it held in, sticky pad or surround?) or aftermarket, able to close well? I require a punch out for LED as well. Since Key² doesn't float my boat, I guess I'll be in this Fone for a while. Recommendations?
    07-14-18 04:33 AM
    My KEYᴼᴺᴱ lives in a flip case with smart window cheap PU off eBay (99¢) surprisingly good stuff but it doesn't stay closed. When flipped to the rear, QI works (dongle is behind phone in snug fit case). I sure wish the smart window were large enough to work the rear camera when flipped. Are any of the others available, BlackBerry OEM (how is it held in, sticky pad or surround?) or aftermarket, able to close well? I require a punch out for LED as well. Since Key² doesn't float my boat, I guess I'll be in this Fone for a while. Recommendations?
    I have a Stilgut flip case that has a clip to keep it closed. It does NOT have the window opening. My phone goes on active expeditions and that window is a point of possible damage if it falls wrongly. I can Qi charge the KeyOne with the case but have not wrapped the cover backwards to try.
    07-14-18 08:35 AM
    I've had a stilgut case on my passport for years. However I do require the window and the smart feature for my personal goose so therefore I await other observations. Thank you.
    07-14-18 10:16 AM