I am thinking of getting either a Fitbit or possibly a Garmin fitness device but am not sure of the compatibility between the apps and my K1. Any thoughts or personal experiences would be appreciated.
    03-27-18 11:16 AM
    You will have absolutely no problems whichever device you choose. It's an android device with no app limitations.
    OriginalLucy likes this.
    03-27-18 11:18 AM
    If my experience with the Movado Connect is any indication; you should experience a seamless integration with the Hub and other notifications from the KEYone.
    03-27-18 12:52 PM
    I've been using Fitbit with my KEYone since I received it in June 2016. I've had no issues, syncing and connected GPS work great.
    OriginalLucy and TamCC like this.
    03-27-18 12:56 PM
    Thanks for the info.
    03-27-18 05:05 PM
    both fitbit and garmin are work fine with my k1
    03-27-18 08:45 PM
    You will have absolutely no problems whichever device you choose. It's an android device with no app limitations.
    Just stumbled across this thread. The android BBs have never been supported by fitbit. So, while the OP will be able to install the Fitbit app, the Fitbit and the phone may not behave properly together. There’s lots of anecdotal evidence of that on the Fitbit forums.
    an9ie likes this.
    04-30-18 08:18 PM
    I recently won a Garmin Vivosport in a raffle and I am experiencing no problems with the Garmin Connect app on my K1. I have not tried to integrate it with the Hub but I do get notifications from Connect on the phone and I also get at least some Android notifications on the watch. I'm satisfied.
    04-30-18 08:42 PM
    Just stumbled across this thread. The android BBs have never been supported by fitbit. So, while the OP will be able to install the Fitbit app, the Fitbit and the phone may not behave properly together. There’s lots of anecdotal evidence of that on the Fitbit forums.
    Honestly, I read those threads and can't believe how idiotic people can be. I've used a fitbit blaze and now use a fitbit ionic with ZERO issues. The new fitbit app is agnostic as to which android device you use. My ionic is perfectly synced and both GPS and contactless pay work seamlessly.

Edit: I DID have issues with my PRIV and the fitbit blaze, but all of that changed when I moved to K1
    citystars41 likes this.
    04-30-18 08:51 PM
    No issues with my Charge HR and K1!
    04-30-18 10:26 PM
    Fitbit Versa and K1 work well together. no issues.
    05-01-18 06:53 AM
    My KEYone works great with my Fitbit Ionic. No issues at all.
    05-01-18 08:51 AM
    I have a charge hr on my keyone and no issues
    05-01-18 12:28 PM
    also running the ionic and keyone. the only thing i did was change the battery optimization on the fitbit app so it was not optimized and that helped prevent delays on the notifications.
    05-01-18 01:11 PM
    I use a fitbit flex and it works great with my keyone using the fitbit app.
    05-01-18 09:13 PM
    also running the ionic and keyone. the only thing i did was change the battery optimization on the fitbit app so it was not optimized and that helped prevent delays on the notifications.
    are you still able to sync?

I have a fitbit versa and I cant seem to sync anymore
    09-06-18 01:54 AM
    I am thinking of getting either a Fitbit or possibly a Garmin fitness device but am not sure of the compatibility between the apps and my K1. Any thoughts or personal experiences would be appreciated.
    Garmin app is disappointing, but it's just IMHO, vivosmart 3 has no issues though.
    09-06-18 03:03 AM
    are you still able to sync?

I have a fitbit versa and I cant seem to sync anymore
    Try by reseting Bluetooth connection from both sides and reconnect
    09-06-18 03:06 AM
    I think that there were some issues with fitbit originally, but the BB team were able to make it work. I have a fitbit and it works pretty well, kind of hoping that Oreo will make the syncing a little more automatic/seamless, but it works fine. I was looking at the new fitbit charge 3 coming out soon, and I think it operates on a different system, so that may require BB to do some work to get them to link.
    09-07-18 04:59 AM
    I just bought a Viv3. For some reason I can't get it to connect with my K1 BE.
    09-23-18 10:44 AM
    Hi, My Fitbit Charge 2 worked fine with my KeyOne - I've just got a Fitbit Charge 3 and it won't connect to the phone. I'm syncing the Fitbit with my desktop app as a workaround but it's not very convenient. I hope there'll be an update to the phone to fix this.
    11-10-18 09:27 AM
    Did you remove the Charge 2 first? That could be the issue if no
    11-11-18 07:50 PM
    I don't know about compatibility, but if you have a chance - take Fitbit over Garmin. Talking here with hell of an experience.
    11-12-18 09:48 AM
    Hi, I removed the Charge 2 immediately prior to trying to add the Charge 3. I'm pleased to report it is now working perfectly. Must have been a timing issue, the phone was switched off today while I was flying to Spain and as soon as I landed and switched flight mode off I started getting notifications on the Fitbit as well as the phone and I can now sync it using the phone app, Brilliant!! (But a little curious ).
    FF22 likes this.
    11-12-18 10:47 AM
    Just bought a Charge 2 syncs well on my K1 but would not update the firmware so I decided to try it on my old Nexus 6p, firmware updated superbly well, this may be charge 2 specific, who knows.....
    11-20-18 12:56 AM
33 12