Just got the charge 2 and couldn't get the recent firmware to update. Not sure if it's on the k1 end. I have another (charge 2) unit on its way. I'll keep you guys posted
    12-27-18 03:34 AM
    Just stumbled across this thread. The android BBs have never been supported by fitbit. So, while the OP will be able to install the Fitbit app, the Fitbit and the phone may not behave properly together. There’s lots of anecdotal evidence of that on the Fitbit forums.
    Not compatible says fitbit. My notifications worked until Aug 2018 then stopped. My exercise do sync but the notifications. Disappointing.
    12-27-18 01:22 PM
    got the new charge 3. working fine so far with my keyone!
    12-27-18 09:50 PM
    Does anyone else's Fitbit struggle to pair/sync with their keyone? My charge 2 is having problems doing that.
    04-04-19 01:55 PM
    I have the Versa and it works perfectly well with my BE KeyOne. my wife had issues with pairing and syncing between her S9 and new Charge 3 @ Christmas. She and I did some research and if the problems occur the best suggestion we came across was to uninstall and reinstall the FitBit app. she had to do this 2 times with her Charge 3 but since then has not experienced any further issues.
    04-04-19 02:39 PM
    Not compatible says fitbit. My notifications worked until Aug 2018 then stopped. My exercise do sync but the notifications. Disappointing.
    BlackBerry Android is no different as far as app compatibility as any other Android OS device. There should be no issues. None for me with my Versa. As I noted on a prior response my wife did have issues with her S9 Galaxy and Charge 3. She uninstalled and reinstalled the app and all has been ok. Me or my son never had any issues with our Charge 2's and DTEK50. (are you confusing compatibility with Blackberry 10 OS devices and Fitbit?) There should be no issue with a KeyOne on Nougat (if a CDMA Verizon or Sprint) or Oreo for all GSM KeyOne's.
    04-04-19 02:45 PM
    I use a Garmin running watch and it connects well with my K1 - I literally walk in range of the K1 after a run and it uploads immediately to Garmin Connect and through that to Strava. The only issue I have is that it activated my "find my phone" twice without my doing anything (once in church!). But that is something to do with the watch - not the connection/compatibility!
    04-04-19 06:20 PM
    Have Fitbit Charge 3 and have zero issues. Works and syncs flawlessly on my KEYᵒⁿᵉ.

Only thing for those like myself who assigned "Bluetooth" to the convenience key... sometimes I accidentally turn it off taking the phone out of my pocket then anything that relies on Bluetooth connection/syncing with my phone (Fitbit, car's BB QNX Sync 3 etc...) obviously is delayed until I press the convenience key to put it back on. 👍
    04-05-19 08:25 AM
33 12