So since last two days my fingerprint sensor stopped working. I did a reset to factory and it didn't solve it. I used the engineering menu feature to test fingerprint enroll and it failed. I had my KeyOne for little over a month. Also people complained about not hearing me well. Hope it was a defective mic and not a design problem.

I called blackberry and they took my credit card number and said they will ship a new phone and asked me to return the defective one as soon as I get my new phone! That was easy.
    coffee-turtle and FF22 like this.
    07-07-17 10:10 AM
    Sorry you had those issues, but good to know BB Customer Service was very helpful!
    07-07-17 12:00 PM
    So since last two days my fingerprint sensor stopped working. I did a reset to factory and it didn't solve it. I used the engineering menu feature to test fingerprint enroll and it failed. I had my KeyOne for little over a month. Also people complained about not hearing me well. Hope it was a defective mic and not a design problem.

I called blackberry and they took my credit card number and said they will ship a new phone and asked me to return the defective one as soon as I get my new phone! That was easy.
    Oh, it is nice to hear that they are doing the exchange that way rather than having to send it in and wait for repair/return.
    JWW likes this.
    07-07-17 12:22 PM
    Oh, it is nice to hear that they are doing the exchange that way rather than having to send it in and wait for repair/return.
    I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't expect my phone to be malfunctioning so soon and so I gave my old phone to a family member. I was petrified of what crap phone I had to use until I get mine repaired!
    07-07-17 12:47 PM