So I bought a keyone and I loved it. The buttons fel of and they spent 2 weeks attempting to fix it. But decided to replace it with a 2nd hand dirty phone without even asking or explaining.

3 months later this crappy 2nd hand phone fingerprint sensor is working one time and then not responding another time. The LED lights work fine, I even re-scanned my fingerprints, which took a while. Now the fingerprint sensor hasn't worked for 2 whole days. Blackberry is a ghost company, I have sent 2 emails asking for help and attempting to demand a new phone but they just send an automated email saying 'wel be in touchy' 3 months later they never got in touch. No wonder blackberry loose customers. Wtf do I do now?
    10-18-18 05:40 PM
    So I bought a keyone and I loved it. The buttons fel of and they spent 2 weeks attempting to fix it. But decided to replace it with a 2nd hand dirty phone without even asking or explaining.

3 months later this crappy 2nd hand phone fingerprint sensor is working one time and then not responding another time. The LED lights work fine, I even re-scanned my fingerprints, which took a while. Now the fingerprint sensor hasn't worked for 2 whole days. Blackberry is a ghost company, I have sent 2 emails asking for help and attempting to demand a new phone but they just send an automated email saying 'wel be in touchy' 3 months later they never got in touch. No wonder blackberry loose customers. Wtf do I do now?
    Ok. The buttons fell off. OK.
    10-18-18 07:33 PM
    ? No the buttons fell of my original phone. This one I was given as a replacement now has a problem with the fingerprint sensor. I don't understand your reply. It doesn't help me.
    10-18-18 07:47 PM
    ? No the buttons fell of my original phone. This one I was given as a replacement now has a problem with the fingerprint sensor. I don't understand your reply. It doesn't help me.
    Which buttons fell off your phone?
    10-18-18 09:18 PM
    I cant remember, I hink it was the backspace button and the 'L' button, they had caught on the inside of my jeans pocket and when I pulled them out they snapped off and there was no way of putting them back on so when it was sent for repair they gaveme some dirty 2nd hand phone instead.
    10-18-18 09:20 PM
    I cant remember, I hink it was the backspace button and the 'L' button, they had caught on the inside of my jeans pocket and when I pulled them out they snapped off and there was no way of putting them back on so when it was sent for repair they gaveme some dirty 2nd hand phone instead.
    That's not quite "buttons fell off"! But anyways where do you live and someone here will give you the phone number to call support straight away. BTW, since the replacement phone was so dirty, did you ever clean it? Dirty fingers or spacekey will affect the sensor!
    10-19-18 10:07 AM
    It doesn't matter about the buttons issue? It's the 2nd phone finger print issues I want to solve. I'm still paying near 500quid for this phone! And yeh I cleaned it very thoroughly, had to get in groves of camera and used alcahol gel and everything, someone online said use alcohol gel but it didn't work. I did a 32 second reset aswel.
    10-19-18 10:25 AM
    It doesn't matter about the buttons issue? It's the 2nd phone finger print issues I want to solve. I'm still paying near 500quid for this phone! And yeh I cleaned it very thoroughly, had to get in groves of camera and used alcahol gel and everything, someone online said use alcohol gel but it didn't work. I did a 32 second reset aswel.
    You are contacting BlackBerry Mobile right? Not BlackBerry. Have you tried calling? They probably have a hotline number in your Country.....

https://blackberrymobile.com/hotline...ervice-center/
    10-19-18 10:33 AM
    NEVER use alcohol gel to clean anything touch sensible, it can leave residue, stains and affect sensibility. Doing it once is fine (probably), but don't make a habit out of it.

About your fingerprint sensor issues, you should call BB Mobile again.
    10-19-18 04:56 PM
    Okay take a chill pill and lets work through this. did you email BlackBerry or BlackBerry Mobile? like someone asked, what region are you in and you can get a direct number for support. I've used it before and had a device replaced in a week. Also, and I may have missed this in your posts, but have you tried to factory the device first to see if that helps?
    pkcable likes this.
    10-19-18 05:00 PM
    Oh I didn't know that! I only did it once. Maybe another time in the past. I never found a contact number or an email it was a stupid questionnaire I filled in and they send that to blackberry. I'm contracted on o2 and I bought the phone from carphone warehouse.
    10-19-18 06:35 PM
    I could never find a number. I'm in the UK in East Midlands. I haven't tried a factory reset yet no, I was goin to go in to carphone warehouse were I bought it from and do the 2 week thing again, but they'll just give me another 2nd hand dirty phone I bet. If that was my only option I was going to the try a reset. I filled in a questionnaire on blackberry website on the help and contact part. They then send that email of and then never get back to you.
    10-19-18 06:39 PM
    I could never find a number. I'm in the UK in East Midlands. I haven't tried a factory reset yet no, I was goin to go in to carphone warehouse were I bought it from and do the 2 week thing again, but they'll just give me another 2nd hand dirty phone I bet. If that was my only option I was going to the try a reset. I filled in a questionnaire on blackberry website on the help and contact part. They then send that email of and then never get back to you.
    Then don't expect any help from us!
    10-19-18 08:30 PM
    Attached Thumbnails Fingerprint sensor not working on key1-1370.jpg  
    pkcable likes this.
    10-19-18 08:34 PM
    Thankyou I will definitely try that! I couldn't find a number anywhere! I must have contacted blackberry rather than the mobile site
    10-19-18 08:45 PM
    11-05-18 09:28 AM