Am I the only one that has an issue where the fingerprint light only works on one side. Only the left side lights up. I did some tests too with the *#2886# and it confirms the issue. Any ideas for a fix?

Only started doing it yesterday.

Thanks!!
    09-14-17 10:01 AM
    Am I the only one that has an issue where the fingerprint light only works on one side. Only the left side lights up. I did some tests too with the *#2886# and it confirms the issue. Any ideas for a fix?

Only started doing it yesterday.

Thanks!!
    Have you tried full reboots/restarts? Or reloading the OS. Or, it just might be hardware which means warranty

From BB blog: How to reset PRIV by BlackBerry | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

Three restart/reboot methods

The first method, which should be used 99.9% of the time when you want to reboot your device, is using the Reboot option that appears after pressing the Power key.

Press and hold the Power key for 3 seconds
    Select Reboot from the menu that is presented

The second reset method should be used if pressing the Power key does not produce the menu with Power Off and Restart. For example, if an app or game you are using won’t close, use this option to restart your device.

Press and hold the Power key for 12 seconds

Third method: Should your device fail to respond, the final reset method is to press and hold the Power key for 32 seconds which is equivalent to removing the battery. This should result in your device booting up successfully.

If it fails to start, however, verify you are not pressing any other keys such as Volume Up, Mute, or Volume Down while performing any of the reset methods listed above. If you use a case for your device you may want to remove it as it might be pressing a button inadvertently.

And just for an extra measure, if needed:

Safe Mode:

The next step is placing your device into safe mode.

When used, Safe Mode will disable any third party apps or games you have installed. As a result of this, should your device not exhibit the issue while in Safe Mode it’s safe to assume the issue is specific to an app or game you have installed. Safe Mode may also remove apps and/or widgets from your various home screens when you go back to Normal.

Press and hold the power key
    Tap and hold Power off (that is Press/Hold the Power Off prompt line) when it appears
    When prompted, tap OK to reboot to Safe Mode

To get out of Safe Mode, press and hold the power key followed by tapping Reboot.

After testing, should your device not exhibit any issues, the next step is to remove recently installed applications one by one until the issue is resolved.

If that fails you might investigate reloading the OS using an Autoloader:

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...aders-1065667/
    09-14-17 10:12 AM
    Yup. Tried that and no dice. Surely I can't be the only one with this issue?
    09-14-17 01:17 PM
    Yo, I have this great BlackBerry Industrial design that has an on screen fingerprint sensor & a slick 7.7mm thinness. Come on people lets make BlackBerry great again and give me a chance.
    09-14-17 01:36 PM
    You're not alone. Check the KEYone support forum. I started a thread there.
    It was just replied to, so it should be on the first page.

Todd
    09-14-17 01:57 PM
    I've posted on that thread as well.
    09-14-17 08:40 PM
    Mine also decided recently to only light up on one side, but then again, several keys have come loose, so I'm hoping it's repaired when the keyboard is replaced.
    09-14-17 10:51 PM
    mine is the same since may, just waiting for screen to fall out now.
    09-15-17 12:20 AM