Hello everyone! I´ve got my Keyone from a Saturn shop in Germany a few days ago. I didn't really payed attention to this until now, but i have just observed that the tiny little LED's at both sides of the fingerprint reader instead of flashing slowly (like I remember I saw in a YouTube Video) just flicker very fast (better seen under artificial lightning). I don't know if this is normal or a malfunction. It would be good to know how your device acts in this regard. Resetting the device brings nothing. I also noticed that when my device boots up it briefly shows the Telekom logo. My device was supposed to be unlocked and unbranded so I do not understand why is this happening (can be that it displays the provider logo according to the inserted sim?- i am currently on a telekom sim so that would explain it but i don't have another sim to check with). Is there a way to check if the device has a simlock? Thanks!
    06-01-17 04:31 AM
    To reply about the Telekom logo it's definitely your Sim card.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-17 04:37 AM
    06-01-17 04:54 AM
    Mine flashes about twice a second or so.
    06-01-17 05:48 AM
    Does it light up in a specific pattern? Mine just flashes irregularly and very fast.
    06-01-17 06:20 AM
    I have noticed this issue on mine. It hasn't caused any problems and the fingerprint scanner still works perfectly but the LED's go mental and flash incredibly fast.
    After a reboot this problem has disappeared but who knows when it will come back.
    06-01-17 06:29 AM
    I think my leds went crazy after the first time I connected the keyone to my computer. Restart does not do anything for me. Other than this the sensor works flawlessly. It is a minor issue but I want to be sure it is not a hardware problem.
    Iarare likes this.
    06-01-17 06:37 AM
    Problem solved! The strange behaviour of the leds was caused by setting animator duration scale în developer options to 0. Resetting it to the default value of 1 makes them flash normally. You can play with the different values and see the effect.
    06-02-17 05:50 PM
    Problem solved! The strange behaviour of the leds was caused by setting animator duration scale în developer options to 0. Resetting it to the default value of 1 makes them flash normally. You can play with the different values and see the effect.
    Genius! That solved it for me as well.
    06-03-17 11:44 AM
    Interesting. I have my animation set to 0.5 but just played around. Turning animations off would annoy me with that flicker from the LEDs.
    06-04-17 09:45 PM