I've just had to redo all of my fingerprints after installing the June security patch. It didn't ask me to it just said it wouldn't recognise them. A quick delete and re add worked but surely this isn't going to be a regular thing? Anyone else had this issue?
    06-19-17 04:56 AM
    I hope not as well. I got my June update within hours of setting up my phone, and had no problems, and am not sure why you did. hopefully someone can figure out why. l
    06-19-17 04:59 AM
    I honestly think the fingerprint capturing/recognizing mechanism is poorly made on all phones to tell you the truth. I actually got one thumb to work properly after multiple attempts. I rescanned almost the exact same spot until it captured it all. Now I have one thumb working (but still get does not recognize at times) but still trying to get the other one done to not get the does not recognize as often as the other one. It's not just this phone either. We have an iPhone for the work phone and I can't get that sucker to recognize my thumb to save my life so I deleted my fingerprints and just put in the code now.
    06-19-17 05:23 AM