True. No official word from BlackBerry Mobile on any additional implemented measures. Patience pays off...
    06-16-17 12:56 AM
    Warranty, pretty easy to do, lame deal though. Hoping mine is good.
    Could you go through the steps to make a warranty claim? Is there a link? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-16-17 01:26 AM
    I found today that the lower right corner of keyone screen was clicky on touch. And I found this.!!! :x

My passport also had screen lifting, and now keyone... sigh

Should I replace through Amazon or blackberry mobile Warranty? I purchased mine through Amazon on May 30th... night. Very first batch!

Sorry to hear this, I would return and wait for a better batch
    06-16-17 05:28 AM
    well I received mine on June 9th from Bell Mobility, and I have no issues with the screen , I hope that I have received a good unit
    06-16-17 05:34 AM
    BlackBerry mobile is monitoring these posts, and I would think that they are going to take some type of action in the very near future to prevent this from happening. I have a hard time thinking they are just ignoring this issue as it does seem to keep popping up.
    06-16-17 06:08 AM
    BlackBerry mobile is monitoring these posts, and I would think that they are going to take some type of action in the very near future to prevent this from happening. I have a hard time thinking they are just ignoring this issue as it does seem to keep popping up.
    Man, I just got a reply from BBMo Technical Support that if I want to know when the fixed batches are available to buy I should... click "register button" at blackberrymobile.com. This company is a joke. You couldn't make this up!
    terminatorx likes this.
    06-16-17 06:44 AM
    I ordered mine just three days ago and it's due to arrive today. Amazon had been out of stock prior. I either got a fixed model or the last of the turds. I'm sure it'll be fine though. Amazon is great about warranty anyway.
    06-16-17 06:48 AM
    I also ordered mine from Amazon on the 30th. So far so good, but if it does happen I'm likely to use a dot or two of super glue like I did on my Passport. Easy for me to say, though since it hasn't happened (yet?) to my KEYone. Replacing it and setting up a new phone would be such a pain, but certainly tempting since it is so new and under warranty. Whatever you decide, I wish you the best.
    While super glue can work fine, it releases very strong chemicals that can fog your screen. Once that happens any warranty claim for anything else is DOA. Return the phone to Amazon and get a replacement. TCL is standing behind their product so take full advantage of it
    kbz1960 and Superfly_FR like this.
    06-16-17 06:51 AM
    it must be a very bad batch, any way to identify them? Build number?

I feel both lucky and disappointed, as I noted this has been the best BlackBerry device IMHO but as I continue to see more evidence of screen issues this may damage the KEYone reputation going forward
    06-16-17 06:52 AM
    I have noticed that most of (if not all) the screen lifts are on units ordered off of Amazon. Has anybody had this problem on units ordered through BestBuy?
    06-16-17 06:53 AM
    this issue as it does seem to keep popping up.
    Niiiice one.
    eldeadache and mister2d like this.
    06-16-17 06:55 AM
    Niiiice one.
    Hahaha, wondered if anyone would catch that.
    06-16-17 06:55 AM
    Man, I just got a reply from BBMo Technical Support that if I want to know when the fixed batches are available to buy I should... click "register button" at blackberrymobile.com. This company is a joke. You couldn't make this up!
    Lol
    06-16-17 07:00 AM
    Further proof that BB Mobile is full of fired BlackBerry hardware employees.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-17 07:02 AM
    I personally am having mine replaced by BlackBerry mobile that way I get one that has the fix applied. I have spoken with them and they told me that the one I get as a replacement will be a fixed version
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    06-16-17 07:05 AM
    I personally am having mine replaced by BlackBerry mobile that way I get one that has the fix applied. I have spoken with them and they told me that the one I get as a replacement will be a fixed version
    Good. But what with future warranty? Who is going to fix it if you encounter any problem in the future? Be sure to ask about that.
    06-16-17 07:06 AM
    Pun intended? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted via CB10
    06-16-17 07:15 AM
    It would be super-useful if they specify what means "fixed version"...
    More glue? QC? Clip-on upgrade?

Can you ask them, please?

Thanks!
    Last edited by h16; 06-16-17 at 09:34 AM.
    06-16-17 08:01 AM
    They might be just saying that it will be fixed to make you feel better since I don't think they officially announced how they gonna address this issue yet.

I am also wondering what kind of fix they are saying to be more specific.
    06-16-17 09:02 AM
    Could you go through the steps to make a warranty claim? Is there a link? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    With BlackBerry addressing this issue publicly I would assume it is as easy as contacting wherever you bought the device and kicking off the process with them.
    06-16-17 09:23 AM
    You have screen shot they said that , very funny lol
    06-16-17 09:24 AM
    You have screen shot they said that , very funny lol
    Attached Thumbnails finally my screen also lifted.....-support.png  
    06-16-17 10:04 AM
    Hello Everybody,

I some questions:

Do you use another charger than the BB one?
    Could it be that the battery is getting hotter and therfor thicker as usual?

I have mine from the very first beginning of delivery to Germany (begin of May) and I use it 12 hours with screen on and always connected to my PC transferring the screen to it (by ApowerMirror).

It is getting quite hot during the day and I do not observed such an issue.

So, the question is: do you do something unusual with the phone?

My best regards,

Matthias
    Interesting question. I wounder about heat as an issue or adhesive issue? Either one is not good and they need to get out in front instead of waiting to see.
    06-16-17 10:32 AM
    I hope those that are saying you'll just glue your screen back on have money to burn if any other issue pops up as you'll have no warranty.
    06-16-17 10:39 AM
    But
    But CBK and his video...

Posted via P'9983
    kbz1960, MikeX74 and mister2d like this.
    06-16-17 11:27 AM
85 1234