I found today that the lower right corner of keyone screen was clicky on touch. And I found this.!!! :x

My passport also had screen lifting, and now keyone... sigh

Should I replace through Amazon or blackberry mobile Warranty? I purchased mine through Amazon on May 30th... night. Very first batch!
    Attached Thumbnails finally my screen also lifted.....-1823795413.jpg  
    06-15-17 08:11 PM
    Dang, incredible . Amazon would probably be faster,
    06-15-17 08:29 PM
    And yet another case.. wow I hope its not an issue of time that after a few weeks of use, the screen lifts
    06-15-17 08:43 PM
    That's 3 new cases in just a bit over 24 hours. Horrible.

OP, don't get it replaced. Get the money back and wait for proper units to show up in a few weeks. You'll get the same issue again if you get a replacement.
    Couver81 likes this.
    06-15-17 08:47 PM
    I also ordered mine from Amazon on the 30th. So far so good, but if it does happen I'm likely to use a dot or two of super glue like I did on my Passport. Easy for me to say, though since it hasn't happened (yet?) to my KEYone. Replacing it and setting up a new phone would be such a pain, but certainly tempting since it is so new and under warranty. Whatever you decide, I wish you the best.
    jamesharmeling and FF22 like this.
    06-15-17 09:00 PM
    You shoul defintiely claim it at Amazon. Mine began in the morning in the top left corner, and in the evening it almost fell completely off. So I assume, yours will get worse either.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-15-17 09:15 PM
    I also ordered mine from Amazon on the 30th. So far so good, but if it does happen I'm likely to use a dot or two of super glue like I did on my Passport. Easy for me to say, though since it hasn't happened (yet?) to my KEYone. Replacing it and setting up a new phone would be such a pain, but certainly tempting since it is so new and under warranty. Whatever you decide, I wish you the best.
    That's a good idea. I will replace through Amazon this time at least once since I have a hope that I would get a nice one this time. (Finger crossed)

But if that happens again, I will just use a super glue like you suggests next time.

Here is another pic with light bleeding. Ouch!
    Attached Thumbnails finally my screen also lifted.....-1366419860.jpg  
    75911 likes this.
    06-15-17 09:18 PM
    just return it back to amazon. I got my replacement today and it looks and feels solid for now.
    06-15-17 09:21 PM
    I like your attitude!
    06-15-17 09:24 PM
    You shoul defintiely claim it at Amazon. Mine began in the morning in the top left corner, and in the evening it almost fell completely off. So I assume, yours will get worse either.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    Does it get worse that quickly? Gosh... I was thinking that I might keep using this unit for couple more months before claiming Warranty to get the unit with problem addressed.

I guess I might not be able to do so.. So I will stick to my first plan. I'm gonna claim for replacement with Amazon now.
    06-15-17 10:35 PM
    Yup claim for warranty
    06-15-17 10:40 PM
    Warranty, pretty easy to do, lame deal though. Hoping mine is good.
    06-15-17 10:59 PM
    Finally.
    06-15-17 11:04 PM
    Not surprising. Idk why people is still trying to defend blackberry. Ask for a refund and wait until blackberry addresses this issue. Do not ask for a replacement
    twosixtyseven likes this.
    06-15-17 11:09 PM
    Join the club baby! Just send it back to amazon man. Buy another unit after this mess has been sorted out. Mine felt very solid out of the box but it didn't take it very long to start lifting. At least both of my passports lasted 6-7 months before they lifted. I probably wouldn't have noticed it yet if I wasn't so paranoid about my screen falling out. In a case the whole time. Never dropped or put in my back pocket.
    Last edited by giantrobo; 06-15-17 at 11:37 PM.
    06-15-17 11:10 PM
    I found today that the lower right corner of keyone screen was clicky on touch. And I found this.!!! :x

My passport also had screen lifting, and now keyone... sigh

Should I replace through Amazon or blackberry mobile Warranty? I purchased mine through Amazon on May 30th... night. Very first batch!
    Do you put phone in your back pocket?
    06-15-17 11:29 PM
    Join the club baby! Just send it back to amazon man. Buy another unit after this mess has been sorted out. Mine felt very solid out of the box but it didn't take it very long to start lifting. At least both of my passports lasted 6-7 months before they lifted. I probably wouldn't have noticed it yet if I wasn't so paranoid about my screen falling out.
    I see your point, but I can't do so since I'm too spoiled with keyone functionality..

My old passport, q10, or priv won't serve me good enough like this keyone does.

But yes.. I see that blackberry really has some quality control issue for past few years.. I had to replace my passport twice (one with screen lifting, another one with back cover creaking), and priv twice as well(not working volume buttons and poor GPS issue).

Even the final passport I settled still has an issue with twisting body frame, and the final priv I had also had very annoying creaky and clicky screen and back cover issues. So... I didn't end up getting nice one at the end. I rather gave up on lottery play.

I didn't have any issues with q10, classic, bold, curve, pearl, and with all other berries I owned before. + even all other Samsungs I have owned never had hardware defects at least.. (Didn't like the software part though..)

I hope that I don't have to play that game again this time with keyone. If this happens again, I will just super glue and wait for the 64gb internal+ 4gb ram all black version from korea(rumored) to be imported.

Hope that it doesn't end that way.

But the passport and priv was disasters in terms of build quality.
    06-15-17 11:43 PM
    Hello Everybody,

I some questions:

Do you use another charger than the BB one?
    Could it be that the battery is getting hotter and therfor thicker as usual?

I have mine from the very first beginning of delivery to Germany (begin of May) and I use it 12 hours with screen on and always connected to my PC transferring the screen to it (by ApowerMirror).

It is getting quite hot during the day and I do not observed such an issue.

So, the question is: do you do something unusual with the phone?

My best regards,

Matthias
    06-15-17 11:50 PM
    Do you put phone in your back pocket?
    Never dropped once, never put in my back pocket. I don't even wear skinny pants. (And it shouldn't bend even though that I would do so)

But I will be careful with my new replaced unit in the way I put the phone in my pants pocket. Face to my thigh so that it bends toward the other way at least.
    06-15-17 11:55 PM
    No I used the charger that came with it in the box. It got slightly warm during charging because it's quickcharge. No worse than my Lumia 950 gets while just being used.
    06-15-17 11:56 PM
    Hello Everybody,

I some questions:

I have mine from the very first beginning of delivery to Germany (begin of May) and I use it 12 hours with screen on and always connected to my PC transferring the screen to it (by ApowerMirror).

My best regards,

Matthias
    Hell no. I only use oem cable for my phone since this is the first unit with USB c type charging.

And I never noticed my phone getting hot even once unlike my awful priv. I used it for only two weeks and this battery usually last me couple days with each charge. Thus, I actually charged my phone so far less than 10 times.
    06-16-17 12:00 AM
    These reports are concerning!!!
    06-16-17 12:10 AM
    ^ with Kevin's video one can only seriously come to the conclusion a very bad batch of KeyOnes
    06-16-17 12:21 AM
    Hello Everybody,

I some questions:

My best regards,

Matthias
    Intriguing!
    06-16-17 12:37 AM
    ^ with Kevin's video one can only seriously come to the conclusion a very bad batch of KeyOnes
    I mean, I hope so, but hard to believe as this occurs over various models. Only one I haven't seen yet is Verizon model.
    06-16-17 12:53 AM
85 123 ...