no issues here, had it since it came out
    Same, no issues so far. I am just worried if I will encounter it, I have to send it to UK. Please don't do this to me for a year and I'll be fine.
    07-04-17 09:15 AM
    Same, no issues so far. I am just worried if I will encounter it, I have to send it to UK. Please don't do this to me for a year and I'll be fine.
    I purchased in the UK but am out in Germany and they are fine with this.
    07-04-17 09:37 AM
    As I'm reading this thread...i looked closely at my screen and noticed that mine is also starting to lift. I don't recall dropping mine at all since I've had it.
    07-04-17 12:07 PM
    As I'm reading this thread...i looked closely at my screen and noticed that mine is also starting to lift. I don't recall dropping mine at all since I've had it.
    Ouch
    07-04-17 12:13 PM
    Ouch
    Yeah....off to Rogers I go.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    07-04-17 12:15 PM
    So no reply from customer support since I emailed on Sunday. I asked for a updated late this afternoon..... It's not filling me with confirmation. Not even an auto reply saying it's in the system.
    07-04-17 01:48 PM
    Same here, depressing...
    07-04-17 11:17 PM
    Cb10
    Last edited by Drenegade; 07-05-17 at 09:25 AM.
    07-05-17 01:54 AM
    following up to my last post i made about not having it lol.... dropped my phone on cement and cracked the screen and the screen fulyl came off lmfao.... brand new keyone for me
    07-05-17 11:51 AM
    following up to my last post i made about not having it lol.... dropped my phone on cement and cracked the screen and the screen fulyl came off lmfao.... brand new keyone for me
    Bad luck Brett.
    I've still not heard from customer support. Sent the email on Sunday. I'm going to call tomorrow. Terrible customer service.
    07-05-17 02:07 PM
    No. There have been many here who have owned their KEYone's for several weeks before this occurred. And we don't know if Kevin or B1aze's KEYone's have had this issue. Even if they did they wouldn't be allowed to discuss it here.
    I have two.

1 preproduction and 1 launch device, and none have any issues like some of the ones I have seen in the forums. The biggest issue I have is a non-issue and self-inflicted. My Style Ring, when I take it off, pops off the back plate but that just snaps back into place anyway. And yes, if they did I would be allowed to discuss it. That's just silly and inaccurate to assume/state I wouldn't be.
    07-05-17 02:32 PM
    Oh come on!

First of all, they didn't "make" anyone buy the phone. They simply recommended the phone based on their own personal experience with several devices. Devices that didn't have issues with screen lift, weak reception, etc. A phone with "a thousand glitches?" Sheesh!

Much as you trolls find it impossible to believe, there are far more satisfied users of the KEYᴼᴺᴱ than you'd think. Yes, there are some issues, but name a device that has zero problems; you simply can't!

There's no real point in trying to post this, because you people will simply think we're being shills for BlackBerry when we post positive things about the device. Stop dragging CBK and Bla1ze through the mud here!
    Pretty much...

And I've certainly not gone into hiding by any account, I'm all over these boards helping people out.
    07-05-17 02:34 PM
    I have two.

1 preproduction and 1 launch device, and none have any issues like some of the ones I have seen in the forums. The biggest issue I have is a non-issue and self-inflicted. My Style Ring, when I take it off, pops off the back plate but that just snaps back into place anyway. And yes, if they did I would be allowed to discuss it. That's just silly and inaccurate to assume/state I wouldn't be.
    This scares me. It's maybe a random fault and no cause has been found.
    07-05-17 02:43 PM
    I have two.

Loll I still find it weird the plate acts as if it's a removable one. Like isn't the battery non removable and the sim tray from the top via an ejector pin?

You typically needed to use a pry tool to open up the plates on previous phones.

Oh well, that's by design I guess!

Thanks for sharing that tid bit loll

Posted via CB10
    07-05-17 02:45 PM
    Loll I still find it weird the plate acts as if it's a removable one. Like isn't the battery non removable and the sim tray from the top via an ejector pin?
    SIM tray isn't on the top. If you put the SIM ejector tool in the hole in the top, you're gonna have a really bad time since that's actually a microphone hole lol.
    07-05-17 02:46 PM
    SIM tray isn't on the top. If you put the SIM ejector tool in the hole in the top, you're gonna have a really bad time since that's actually a microphone hole lol.
    Loll my bad, it's on the side then!

You don't remove the back plate to access the trays though right? Like the Z30? Loll

Posted via CB10
    07-05-17 02:48 PM
    You don't remove the back plate to access the trays though right? Like the Z30? Loll
    Nah. The back plate is just is there and technically shouldn't be removed, but it's just clipped into place. If you do pop it off, it just clips right back into place but yeah, could also be used for easier repair / or replacing the battery if need be.
    07-05-17 02:51 PM
    I have two.

Good to know. But I don't think its an out of left field thought that if one of your devices did have the issue that you wouldn't be allowed to discuss it here, being that this site is sponsored by BlackBerry mobile. It is nice to know that you could discuss it if you did have any issues. I haven't had any on mine either, hopefully I won't.
    07-05-17 02:52 PM
68 123