I'm hoping the 1st batch were subpar
    Ingear likes this.
    07-02-17 10:12 AM
    Mine was just cat tested. 18 lb. cat with claws stepping on it while trying to squeeze onto my lap with the laptop. Screen check a-ok!
    scott8629, Devhux and stlabrat like this.
    07-02-17 01:20 PM
    I am sorry for your pain and I sure hope someone at Blackberry/TCL is reading these forums and making the necessary corrections in the manufacturing process to correct the screen lifting issue.
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    07-02-17 01:26 PM
    I have two of them, haven't faced this issue yet, and hope I wont.
    Mine is okay too bro.. So far.. Worried but what to do?
    07-02-17 02:51 PM
    Fingers crossed it's an isolated batch
    07-02-17 02:55 PM
    2 months with the phone and not one drop or problem
    07-02-17 03:03 PM
    I did ask the call center gentleman (Edward) how long and he mentioned max 5 days. Optimistic, I hope he is right.

The painful thing is, the only back up phone I have is a Samsung galaxy S2...... It will be impossible to perform any tasks comparable to the Keyone.......

I think the boat has sailed for a refund. Lets see how the replacement fares.
    He lied to you. It's taken 24 days from start to finish to finally get my replacement KEYone
    zman12000 likes this.
    07-02-17 05:18 PM
    Is it just a manufacturing glitch or is it an inherent flaw (which would be much more concerning).
    Or does it have to do with environmental factors like humidity and/or temperature?
    07-02-17 06:22 PM
    Or does it have to do with environmental factors like humidity and/or temperature?
    Still a flaw.
    07-02-17 06:54 PM
    Every single KEYone is subject to this in my opinion. Hasn't happened to mine yet, but I believe that it will at some point.
    I have two Keyone and none have this problem. Fingers crossed!
    07-02-17 07:14 PM
    I think this is not batch issues. Phone that the screen doesn't cover up the whole face is vurnerable to this kind of issue.
    07-02-17 07:29 PM
    All this posts are getting to me, last night I dreamed that my screen lifted and tore the ribbon cable, what's wrong with me? This happened after I dropped my phone yesterday on tile while waiting for someone at the airport. The funny thing is that after it did a couple of small bounces it landed straight on its face and when I picked it up I was more worried about a popped screen than a cracked screen. Luckily the phone was ok.
    FF22 likes this.
    07-02-17 11:02 PM
    He lied to you. It's taken 24 days from start to finish to finally get my replacement KEYone
    I really hope the stock levels are higher......
    I best source a better back up phone.
    07-03-17 12:17 AM
    Ditto! 5 weeks, Rogers, all good!
    07-03-17 12:29 AM
    I just reboot every few days. No issues with it being slowed or lagged but we shall see
    07-03-17 04:33 AM
    I have mentioned that the top right hand corner was creaking when pushed, but now if the phone is inverted the screen pops out...

I have called the customer support and have sent over the pictures and lets see what happens.... I really hope for a fast turn around as I am a heavy business user.

The Phone is still working and I have secured the screen ghetto style with some 3m tape in a fetching blue..

I am very upset as to be without a work phone will be a total pain and as much as I like this phone its getting very laggy doing the most simple of tasks......

No worries contact seller as TLC is standing behind Phone 100 percent
    zman12000 likes this.
    07-03-17 09:29 AM
    Kevin/Blaize's KEYones - I thought I'd let someone else say that!
    Kevin has gone awfully quiet lately (on this and the Nougat issue).
    These two dudes have turned into snake oil salesmen. For months, they've pitched how top notch this phone was, made people buy it and boom, here we are: turns out, it's a sub-par Chinese noname with a thousand glitches and weak signal. And to add insult to injury, it's falling apart.
    07-03-17 01:21 PM
    These two dudes have turned into snake oil salesmen. For months, they've pitched how top notch this phone was, made people buy it and boom, here we are: turns out, it's a sub-par Chinese noname with a thousand glitches and weak signal. And to add insult to injury, it's falling apart.
    Oh come on!

First of all, they didn't "make" anyone buy the phone. They simply recommended the phone based on their own personal experience with several devices. Devices that didn't have issues with screen lift, weak reception, etc. A phone with "a thousand glitches?" Sheesh!

Much as you trolls find it impossible to believe, there are far more satisfied users of the KEYᴼᴺᴱ than you'd think. Yes, there are some issues, but name a device that has zero problems; you simply can't!

There's no real point in trying to post this, because you people will simply think we're being shills for BlackBerry when we post positive things about the device. Stop dragging CBK and Bla1ze through the mud here!
    Last edited by Devhux; 07-03-17 at 02:52 PM.
    FF22 and fankuan like this.
    07-03-17 02:39 PM
    I will be happy if they do right and replace my Keyone.
    07-03-17 02:43 PM
    I have two Keyone and none have this problem. Fingers crossed!
    How long have you had them?
    07-03-17 02:46 PM
    had mind six weeks , not one issue ....brilliant phone
    07-03-17 02:50 PM
    I also have two. First one is about 6 weeks old and the second one about 2 weeks old. None of them have had any issues like this. No screen lifting, good reception - even though it sometimes shows just 1 bar I have yet to lose the signal.

I'd like to say a little something about the first one. It suffered saltwater damage. You have no idea what I put that thing through in order to try to save it. Just removing the back cover took a tremendous amount of effort, yet I've read about people here who have had their back cover come off... weird. I've soaked it in pharmacy alcohol as well as distilled water for a couple of hours. I've had it (covered up) in direct sunlight and even in the oven to dry. Now I have water trapped inside the screen, yet the screen hasn't bulged. It's just as intact as the day I bought it, yet I've read about one person who had the screen come off right after unboxing it... weird.
    Diana Melamet likes this.
    07-03-17 03:10 PM
    no issues here, had it since it came out
    07-03-17 03:15 PM
    Exactly one month!
    07-03-17 07:13 PM
    Exactly one month now!
    07-03-17 08:32 PM
68 123