I have mentioned that the top right hand corner was creaking when pushed, but now if the phone is inverted the screen pops out...

I have called the customer support and have sent over the pictures and lets see what happens.... I really hope for a fast turn around as I am a heavy business user.

The Phone is still working and I have secured the screen ghetto style with some 3m tape in a fetching blue..

I am very upset as to be without a work phone will be a total pain and as much as I like this phone its getting very laggy doing the most simple of tasks......
    Attached Thumbnails It finally happened after 4 weeks SCREEN LIFT-20170702_092836_resized.jpg   It finally happened after 4 weeks SCREEN LIFT-20170702_092843_resized.jpg  
    cribble2k likes this.
    07-02-17 02:47 AM
    What a shame...

Posted via CB10
    07-02-17 03:19 AM
    I really wonder what percentage of the total run have this issue.......
    07-02-17 03:25 AM
    I have two of them, haven't faced this issue yet, and hope I wont.
    mbirth likes this.
    07-02-17 04:33 AM
    Sorry for your loss. If/when it happens to mine, I'll be more interested in hearing about how long it takes to receive a replacement. Any other stats just add fuel to the haters love of trolling the KEYone.
    07-02-17 04:36 AM
    Sorry for your loss. If/when it happens to mine, I'll be more interested in hearing about how long it takes to receive a replacement. Any other stats just add fuel to the haters love of trolling the KEYone.
    I did ask the call center gentleman (Edward) how long and he mentioned max 5 days. Optimistic, I hope he is right.

The painful thing is, the only back up phone I have is a Samsung galaxy S2...... It will be impossible to perform any tasks comparable to the Keyone.......

I think the boat has sailed for a refund. Lets see how the replacement fares.
    07-02-17 04:42 AM
    I have drop mine in the car and outside at the pavement, and at home and office, still solid, no screen lift, no problems whatsoever
    scott8629 likes this.
    07-02-17 04:47 AM
    I have drop mine in the car and outside at the pavement, and at home and office, still solid, no screen lift, no problems whatsoever
    Why is everyone dropping this phone,even more than once :-)
    FF22, mbirth and Lobwedgephil like this.
    07-02-17 04:58 AM
    Every single KEYone is subject to this in my opinion. Hasn't happened to mine yet, but I believe that it will at some point.
    hjc73734 likes this.
    07-02-17 05:12 AM
    Every single KEYone is subject to this in my opinion. Hasn't happened to mine yet, but I believe that it will at some point.
    This would be tragic and not acceptable
    FF22 likes this.
    07-02-17 05:20 AM
    I tend to agree but after two months and a decent drop, albeit with a get case fitted, my KEYone is just fine. I happen to have taken out insurance at point of purchase in addition to the manufacturers warranty. I was told by the sales person and in CPW, Selfridges Oxford Street, that CPW actually have given the KEYone a two year warranty.
    07-02-17 05:28 AM
    I tend to agree but after two months and a decent drop, albeit with a get case fitted, my KEYone is just fine. I happen to have taken out insurance at point of purchase in addition to the manufacturers warranty. I was told by the sales person and in CPW, Selfridges Oxford Street, that CPW actually have given the KEYone a two year warranty.
    Gel case fitted.
    07-02-17 05:29 AM
    The wider question is what percentage is susceptible to this happening? Is it just a manufacturing glitch or is it an inherent flaw (which would be much more concerning).

And how come none of Kevin's ten KEYones or either of Blaize's two had this issue? That would suggest just a manufacturing glitch wouldn't it?
    07-02-17 05:35 AM
    And how come none of Kevin's ten KEYones or either of Blaize's two had this issue? That would suggest just a manufacturing glitch wouldn't it?
    No. There have been many here who have owned their KEYone's for several weeks before this occurred. And we don't know if Kevin or B1aze's KEYone's have had this issue. Even if they did they wouldn't be allowed to discuss it here.
    kbz1960 and hjc73734 like this.
    07-02-17 05:38 AM
    No. There have been many here who have owned their KEYone's for several weeks before this occurred. And we don't know if Kevin or B1aze's KEYone's have had this issue. Even if they did they wouldn't be allowed to discuss it here.
    Yes I know, but could still be a manufacturing glitch that can surface after a day or a month depending on individual use &/or local conditions.
    May not mean an inherent design flaw.

Kevin/Blaize's KEYones - I thought I'd let someone else say that!
    Kevin has gone awfully quiet lately (on this and the Nougat issue).
    kbz1960 likes this.
    07-02-17 05:44 AM
    Kevin has gone awfully quiet lately (on this and the Nougat issue).
    Indeed. He promised to get back to us with news from TCL and nothing.

What Nougat issue, btw?
    07-02-17 05:56 AM
    Indeed. He promised to get back to us with news from TCL and nothing.

What Nougat issue, btw?
    Nougat being made available to Dteks and Priv. He said he'd emailed Chen to get an answer on this either yes or no.
    07-02-17 05:59 AM
    Hopefully this is a bad batch and the remedy is them 2 day shipping a NIB KEYᵒⁿᵉ and you sending back the defect -

Could it be user variations that exaggerate the problem, is it lying dormant just waiting lol - I check the four corners of my screen to watch for this -

I personally wouldn't accept a refurbished unit though. The quicker they identify this the better
    07-02-17 07:50 AM
    Hopefully this is a bad batch and the remedy is them 2 day shipping a NIB KEYᵒⁿᵉ and you sending back the defect -

Could it be user variations that exaggerate the problem, is it lying dormant just waiting lol - I check the four corners of my screen to watch for this -

I personally wouldn't accept a refurbished unit though. The quicker they identify this the better
    It was a release day phone so it may be that the manufacturing process was not finalised.
    07-02-17 08:27 AM
    You love the phone but find it laggy? Also what business person wouldn't have a backup phone?

Really sorry this is happening to you and so many people.
    07-02-17 09:07 AM
    You love the phone but find it laggy? Also what business person wouldn't have a backup phone?

Really sorry this is happening to you and so many people.
    Love the keyboard and the Hub but I've found the phone stutters now and then compared to my oneplus 3T and you can't say it's different hardware as the Moto Z flies with the same hardware as the Keyone.

I have a back up phone but it's not in the same league as the Keyone.
    07-02-17 09:28 AM
    Love the keyboard and the Hub but I've found the phone stutters now and then compared to my oneplus 3T and you can't say it's different hardware as the Moto Z flies with the same hardware as the Keyone.

I have a back up phone but it's not in the same league as the Keyone.
    I also have a moto z play. Love it and haven't even seen a KEYᵒⁿᵉ. Mine lags once in a great while, not very often at all.
    07-02-17 09:33 AM
    If the phone is laggy, the best bet is to disable all blackberry software and use a different launcher.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-17 09:36 AM
    If the phone is laggy, the best bet is to disable all blackberry software and use a different launcher.

Posted via CB10
    I kind of purchased a blackberry for these features.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    07-02-17 09:41 AM
    I'm deeply concerned as I have had zero issues! My device is from Rogers Wireless and Isa working awesome!
    07-02-17 10:11 AM
68 123