Still mildly annoyed that more details haven't emerged on how to purchase this device, but according to the podcast with Crackberry Kevin, Blaze, and Mr. Mobile, details will be know soon...

One issue that is unclear to me are future software updates from Google. Android 8.0 is due out later this year and unless you manually add this feature I expect a long wait for the newest features. Really, this is one of the key losing points for any Android device not issued by Google.

The reports of radio issues with the KEYone are really truly scary. I am buying this device for the communications aspect, I hope that can handle voice calls with great ease. Because, really, what cell phones today can't easily handle voice calls today?

The KEYone screams first gen device. I am preparing for some early adoption headaches.

Still, torqued up for May 31st. Hope this device can be my primary phone for a long, long time.
    05-28-17 07:52 AM
    The only reliable review will only be made by you when you get it.
    05-28-17 08:58 AM
    Still mildly annoyed that more details haven't emerged on how to purchase this device, but according to the podcast with Crackberry Kevin, Blaze, and Mr. Mobile, details will be know soon...

One issue that is unclear to me are future software updates from Google. Android 8.0 is due out later this year and unless you manually add this feature I expect a long wait for the newest features. Really, this is one of the key losing points for any Android device not issued by Google.

The reports of radio issues with the KEYone are really truly scary. I am buying this device for the communications aspect, I hope that can handle voice calls with great ease. Because, really, what cell phones today can't easily handle voice calls today?

The KEYone screams first gen device. I am preparing for some early adoption headaches.

Still, torqued up for May 31st. Hope this device can be my primary phone for a long, long time.
    I've read reviews where everyone praised reception and call quality.
    lionhearted likes this.
    05-28-17 09:04 AM

You're already complaining about android 8.0??? If you want current fast OS updates then you'll only get that with the Pixel phones
    05-28-17 09:12 AM
    agreed!
    05-28-17 11:33 AM