So I used Filedrop/wifi to transfer my music from PC to Keyone. How do I get the music to appear with all my music files?
    07-27-17 11:16 AM
    So I used Filedrop/wifi to transfer my music from PC to Keyone. How do I get the music to appear with all my music files?
    I am not familiar with Filedrop. Where did you transfer the files to? What folder on the device?

What app are you using to find the music files?
    07-27-17 12:51 PM
    I am not familiar with Filedrop. Where did you transfer the files to? What folder on the device?

What app are you using to find the music files?
    It really wasn't a folder to pick. It just transferred via WiFi? What app do you use to transfer via WiFi? My USB doesn't find the port and stays on MTB finding software.
    07-27-17 01:00 PM
    It really wasn't a folder to pick. It just transferred via WiFi? What app do you use to transfer via WiFi? My USB doesn't find the port and stays on MTB finding software.
    I've used Airmore and Airdroid. Okay but I'd still like something better (like old BB10 wifi access).

What happens if you plug in the usb? I then have to sometimes use the Drop-down notification to change to File Transfer. I just use the more generic file transfer option.

Do you know the same of the song or track? You can try using Device Search to find one and then the other might be there, too. I keep my music in one folder then folders by composer or artist.
    07-27-17 01:52 PM