Hello everyone, I just got my KEYone. This is my first blackberry cell phone and I have a few questions.

1 Is the key "D" a little bit different with all the other keys? There is a small higher dot on my "D" key button.

2 How to avoid double notices from both Gmail and the hub. It is a little annoying to get twice notices for the same email.

3 How to change the ringtone. I don't want to do it with some APP. When I try to use some file manager like ES to copy my own music, I can't see the folders under /system, I think it is because I don't have root authentication.
    06-24-17 09:08 AM
    1. yes and that's usual on BlackBerry. however I never knew why, besides maybe an arbitrary reference point when you are not looking at the pkb

2. remove your email accounts from the Google app and keep just on the hub. no reason to use the Google app for email.

3. go to settings and then sounds. should be able to use any sound/song you desire
    06-24-17 09:31 AM
    The bump in the D is actually over the number 5. It's the middle number of the number pad, so you can quickly find where the numbers are without looking.

And the hub handles emails on its own, so you don't need the gmail app. You can either just disable the gmail app completely or go into its settings and turn off notifications to get rid of the double notifications.

And just check to make sure you have permissions for ES, you should be able to see your files.
    06-24-17 10:08 AM
    Thank you very much! It is very helpful.
    06-24-17 10:18 AM