Posted this in xda but I think it s more appropriate here.

Saw the phone today in carphone warehouse. Looks nice. My edge note is constantly restarting and freezing lately. Same thing happened a few months ago that I sent it to the service UT they didn't find anything bad and same thing happened to my old note 2 so I m getting a little frustrated with Samsung and thinking of buying something with better (I hope) software support and updates.
    A few questions:

1. Can you store apps I sd card?

2. Are there any promotions in UK? Maybe a discount on trade in of your old mobile, or cloud space etc?

3. Can you swipe in the keyboard as you would do on a virtual keyboard? (Maybe with a 3rd party app?)

4. Can you map the keyboard so that the numbers appears when you long press the key so that you won't have to press the alt key?

5. Has blackberry said anything smooth supporting future android versions and for how long?

Do you expect the price to fall? If do when? Is there any sales period comming soon (like black Friday etc?). Howong did it take for priv prices to fall?

Thank you very much!

Sent from my SM-N915FY using Tapatalk
    05-10-17 07:11 PM
    While you are waiting be sure to also check out Android Central ( part of Mobile Nations)
    There you'll find a section dedicated to the KEYone and you'll also find answers to your Note and Note2 issues.
    05-10-17 11:30 PM
    Thank you for your reply. Android central actually has very few posts about keyone. As for my note there are no answers,... Note II had a defective motherboard and note edge has already been reformatted multiple times and went once to the service where they found nothing wrong with it. And it s not like there is some application causing the problem since it occurs also after format and before loading any apps.
    05-11-17 04:18 PM