Have had a KEYOne for a few weeks, coming off a Z10 and before that a Bold 9700. I will say other than app integration, Android has nothing on BB native OS, but that is no longer an option, is it? Like many pieces of software in life, something wins, not necessarily because it is the best however. I will eventually adapt because I have to, but Android is really clunky in some respects compared to BB10.

Since BB is going with Android, the Hub needs more integration, especially as related to VM, why that isn't integrated into the HUB is a bit of mystery to me. In BB10, ALL messages were there, I now have to go looking other places, big fail!

AFAIK, there isn't a global place to set/change the notification LED colors and what events trigger the LED, if I have missed this and hope I did, could someone point me in the right direction? I have all kinds of colors flashing all the time and don't know what events trigger the LED or a particular color. I created a rule for e-mail for a red LED and that doesn't seem to work, it shouldn't be this hard to globally control notifications.

Sometimes the charging bar on the right side is there, sometimes not as well as the pop up for charging method, again a mystery or a bug?

Other big issue I have run into is getting MS Exchange work e-mail to operational, so far no go and I have read a lot of threads, speculation and suggestions, BIG fail on not working out of the box. For now I am using a web browser to access work e-mails, but a PITA for something that should work. Our IT department has no idea either, so pretty sure settings are correct. I think the speculation about an older version of MS Exchange and the latest's version of Android is likely on track. Latest IOS devices have no issue accessing our work e-mail.

Probably think of a few other issues I may add later.

On the positive side, beautiful battery life, added frequencies that have already come in handy on T-Mobile where they have rolled out newer towers and ability to natively load apps.
    08-10-17 02:50 PM
    Many BB10 owners want everything in the HUB.... that's just not what developers of those apps want. Almost wonder if BB tired to force some developers to support the BB10 HUB, some complied... some moved on?

Same thing for Notifications... to each his own (for developers).

It's like renting a house vs owning one.... only so much you can do.

Anyway, basic apps like SMS/MMS or Visual Voice Mail.... they'll never support the HUB. BlackBerry would have to create their own apps (not sure what they have been doing for two years).

Exchange issue.... might want to provide some details and open a new thread. Haven't seen any complainants for the KEYone.... but possible this is an know issue by some and there is a know solution.
    08-10-17 03:40 PM
    Since BB is going with Android, the Hub needs more integration, especially as related to VM, why that isn't integrated into the HUB is a bit of mystery to me. In BB10, ALL messages were there, I now have to go looking other places, big fail!

AFAIK, there isn't a global place to set/change the notification LED colors and what events trigger the LED, if I have missed this and hope I did, could someone point me in the right direction? I have all kinds of colors flashing all the time and don't know what events trigger the LED or a particular color. I created a rule for e-mail for a red LED and that doesn't seem to work, it shouldn't be this hard to globally control notifications.

Other big issue I have run into is getting MS Exchange work e-mail to operational, so far no go and I have read a lot of threads, speculation and suggestions, BIG fail on not working out of the box. For now I am using a web browser to access work e-mails, but a PITA for something that should work. Our IT department has no idea either, so pretty sure settings are correct. I think the speculation about an older version of MS Exchange and the latest's version of Android is likely on track. Latest IOS devices have no issue accessing our work e-mail.
    I would also love full integration of TXT and VM in the Hub though Yaata works really well for me for TXTing.

My work MS Exchange works flawlessly including looking up contacts from the BlackBerry Contacts app. You might want to check to see if there are some settings on the server side causing your problems.
    08-11-17 11:01 PM
    No denying that I love BB10 (actually, I love BBOS), but if apps are what you need...well, the answers are obvious.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-17 12:31 AM
    Have had a KEYOne for a few weeks, coming off a Z10 and

Other big issue I have run into is getting MS Exchange work e-mail to operational, so far no go and I have read a lot of threads, speculation and suggestions, BIG fail on not working out of the box. For now I am using a web browser to access work e-mails, but a PITA for something that should work. Our IT department has no .
    Not sure whether my Priv would get into MS Exchange, however I wont let it do it on purpose as we are supposed to use Iphone to do that.

Using the webbrowser is not ideal. However with the MS Outlook app logging into outlook365 like the webbrowser, does I don't notice any difference compared to running Outlook on the laptop. Full functionality is there.

Messages obviously dont appear in the hub. LED notifications and sounds are there though.

Works perfectly for me, maybe can give you some of you are looking for as well?

Posted via CB10
    08-12-17 12:54 AM
    Thanks for the comments and suggestions, appreciate all of them!
    08-16-17 05:14 PM