Just few hours passed as I got my K1 BE. And by trying to aware **** quality with BB name on it, bought black one as some one said here in forum earlier that black one don't have a build problems like silver one. Well sorry, but the one I have is far away to be paid as for blackberry. Side buttons are loosen and moving and making so cheap annoying sound which makes phone not a solid build but like thin rattle. Then I felt that space bar is not right by pressing it, one side press deeper and easier, by pressing one side is hard and more quiet other side laud sharp press. I would say, ok maybe needs more time to press it and because that space bar have a print scanner. But! That is THE Blackberry for £499 on sale. Can't be so bad quality for that money. About the way, all left side keyboard is lower than right side, can feel that and see as well. Except 'q'a' and 'alt' keys, they are in the same level as right side keys. And that's why left side 'Shift' key backlight is so bright, it is too close to the light.

Mine is BB100-2, prd-63117-035, 191017. Imported by France TC&C.
    Bought in Carphonewarehouse. UK.
    Interesting if the Jhon Lewis have a better ones or they are all the same **** with berry name. I would love it if would be well build, I like well build phones as BB always made. Honestly I expected that this is not BB any more, but I did not expected that these BB are so far away to be BB. I'm on shock.
    Is here is any body who have K1 BE especially bought in UK. Do you have the same quality with the side buttons and keyboard? Or you just are whatever person with wooden fingers low or non attention to details and also death? Please share your K1 BE exp. Do I should keep on looking for a some special release? Thank you.
    01-06-18 07:31 PM
    It hurts to know ur going thru this I have had 2 silver editions and now having the key 1 black edtn. Believe me it's rocking I can vouch others also will say the same buy it wherever in the world like me in India the build quality will be same. In my opinion give it black n take replacement u won't be sorry
    thesinex likes this.
    01-06-18 10:01 PM
    Only problem I have is with the space bar (right side clicks on it, and I have both Silver and BE, happens on both). Otherwise the phones are rock solid builds.
    01-06-18 10:37 PM
    My BE is from the same importer and does have the same slightly loose side buttons. Just not as solid as on my Classic, yes.
    But this did not prevent me from buying the only available PKB phone...

Posted via CB10
    01-07-18 01:29 AM
    I returned my KEYone SE black because my sim card tray was rattling. I guess I'll wait for a New KEYTWO instead
    01-07-18 03:00 AM
    First gen device for Alcatel. Hopefully the KEYtwo lives up to the hype.
    01-07-18 05:28 PM
    You know the rules.

Pic or I call BS.
    01-07-18 06:49 PM
    Hearing this has kept me from buying a TCL Blackberry. I am going to wait a few more releases till things improve and TMO in the USA carries the brand.
    01-08-18 05:09 AM
    You know the rules.

Pic or I call BS.
    ?
    01-08-18 12:54 PM
    Carphonewarehouse exchanged to other one. A bit better. Side buttons rattle a bit less, power button almost solid. Keyboard is straight now, just 'alt' key annoyingly squeaking by pressing it. Space bar good now, just very hard to press it to compare with any other keys, and really loudly clicks. 499 is way too expensive to pay just for BB branded keyboard phone which was made by ****ty alcatel. I couldn't get my money, If would be 300 ok, max 350 would be not that big pain to spend money on this phone. Now I'm stuck on this phone. Can't get refund and stay with Classic until better option. If tcl will make new improved pkp, I will sell this and will loose definitely a lot of money. I don't believe but have a hope that tcl will do a miracle and BB will get back what it's deserved. I don't understand how BB trusted by Alcatel. Well, we'll see.
    01-08-18 01:11 PM
    Carphonewarehouse exchanged to other one. A bit better. Side buttons rattle a bit less, power button almost solid. Keyboard is straight now, just 'alt' key annoyingly squeaking by pressing it. Space bar good now, just very hard to press it to compare with any other keys, and really loudly clicks. 499 is way too expensive to pay just for BB branded keyboard phone which was made by ****ty alcatel. I couldn't get my money, If would be 300 ok, max 350 would be not that big pain to spend money on this phone. Now I'm stuck on this phone. Can't get refund and stay with Classic until better option. If tcl will make new improved pkp, I will sell this and will loose definitely a lot of money. I don't believe but have a hope that tcl will do a miracle and BB will get back what it's deserved. I don't understand how BB trusted by Alcatel. Well, we'll see.
    Why can't they give you refund and you just move to another brand?
    01-08-18 02:51 PM
    I bought it in store sim free by card. Carphonewarehouse politic (inside rules). They can't provide refund only for pay as you go, monthly contracts and sim free bought online. They can only exchange if it is faulty. I don't want any other brands, as I hate those peace of glass ant plastic. I hate full touch screen phones since they came up. I hate iOS and androind, I'm very mad that BB10 gone and I had to move to android, I'm still using my classic can't enjoy my k1 still. because of android, I just don't like it, is too much **** in there which is so annoying, it like a toy for teenagers, but for me its like an office full of unusable toys all around with noises and taking out your attention from what you do. I love BB, well, I was loving it, but now... still love old BB. I loved Nokia all the time before I loved BB. I tried lots of different brands. But if Nokia will back with keyboard device I will move to it instant. BB is gone. I have K1 BE in my hand and I don't feel BB anymore, no OS no quality, materials, everything is different, even logo or something is gone from the phone, on the back hidden in black too which would keep up by reminding it is BB. I holding it like some unknown android phone with keyboard. Sad.
    01-08-18 03:43 PM
    I bought it in store sim free by card. Carphonewarehouse politic (inside rules). They can't provide refund only for pay as you go, monthly contracts and sim free bought online. They can only exchange if it is faulty. I don't want any other brands, as I hate those peace of glass ant plastic. I hate full touch screen phones since they came up. I hate iOS and androind, I'm very mad that BB10 gone and I had to move to android, I'm still using my classic can't enjoy my k1 still. because of android, I just don't like it, is too much **** in there which is so annoying, it like a toy for teenagers, but for me its like an office full of unusable toys all around with noises and taking out your attention from what you do. I love BB, well, I was loving it, but now... still love old BB. I loved Nokia all the time before I loved BB. I tried lots of different brands. But if Nokia will back with keyboard device I will move to it instant. BB is gone. I have K1 BE in my hand and I don't feel BB anymore, no OS no quality, materials, everything is different, even logo or something is gone from the phone, on the back hidden in black too which would keep up by reminding it is BB. I holding it like some unknown android phone with keyboard. Sad.
    BBAndroid is better than Android. The sooner you force yourself to switch, the better. It takes about 30-60 days to retrain your finger muscles and your brain. Switching back and forth seems to start the process over.
    01-08-18 04:05 PM
    Seems like you're just frustrated about having to migrate platforms. Give it time. The KEYᵒⁿᵉ is an awesome device.

BTW, paragraphs are good things. It's hard to push through walls of text.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    01-08-18 05:11 PM
    It could be a lemon. Happen to any company. Just replace it. My KEYone is solid so far.
    01-08-18 05:12 PM
    Tishety tosh. The fellow's beef is clearly with a ticky tacky build.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-18 01:36 AM
    This is so oddly weird!!! I've just switched from the original Rogers locked silver edition and now using the BE with ZERO issues!!! Been using for 2 weeks now and honestly no issues whatsoever!!!
    I'm surprised by all of the issues or things that are wrong that the OP posted about!?
    01-10-18 04:17 AM
    This is so oddly weird!!! I've just switched from the original Rogers locked silver edition and now using the BE with ZERO issues!!! Been using for 2 weeks now and honestly no issues whatsoever!!!
    I'm surprised by all of the issues or things that are wrong that the OP posted about!?
    I went to store and got replacement, as I wrote before. It has straight keyboard better side keys, looked better. BUT!! Was using it just sometimes , because I didn't want to use my phone while I didn't got screen protectors, case. So I put in today my sim card first time, and I called to my gf and her first words was: why you speak like would be under duvet, and I was surprised as well as for me she sound also like would speak with the phone in her pocket. The sound was so poor not clear. After having my Classic it is so bad quality that my hands just fell down and was sitting for a min and thinking what the f....... why??? no!!!... Without this my K1 barter like something inside near camera would be detached part in upper part of the phone. when you put the phone on some surface or tap by finger you can hear this. my Classic have this too but that appeared just after many serious falls.
    01-18-18 01:38 PM
    I guess some people are jinexed because every phone I have bought new or used have been Perfect!
    I guess a Apple or Samsung or Google phone NEVER has ever had any issues EVER!
    01-18-18 02:33 PM