What would be really nice is to be able to use apps while in taskscreen. So have two apps next or below each other. Or just have an allways on screen option for an app. For example I somethimes use the dialer to Call a computer and need to type some codes. I need to switch multiple times between the app that has the codes and the dealer app. In the taskmanager I see them both next to each other. Be able to hold for example alt and press on an app to stick it allways on screen. Be able to adjust sizes and move apps around on the screen.

What you think?
    07-31-17 06:18 PM
    Open both apps --> when in one app, press and hold the Square button --> Select the other app you want to split screen.

press and hold the center line to adjust screen sizes to swipe all the way up or down to go back to full screen

viola!
    xandros9 likes this.
    07-31-17 06:30 PM
    Yep, Android 7 Nougat already has native split-screen.
    07-31-17 06:31 PM
    Owww sorry, this is my first Android device. I should have done a search before posting. Awesome, thanks a lot for the explanation. I have not yet succeeded it because of the tempered glass issue and the not working screen knobs
    07-31-17 06:46 PM