As a new relatively new user of Android and new owner of a KEYone, I would be interested in knowing what apps you veterans, experts and sages use for: photos, contacts, and calendar.

I am particularly interested in apps that sync with computers (since I spend as much time at my desk with my computer as I do on the road with my smart phone), which is why, for example, I like Enpass instead of the native app for passwords. I also use OneDrive for docs.

I admit, I lean away from Google, so if you have alternatives, including ones that include a charge, I'd be interested.
    08-27-17 02:55 PM
    As a new relatively new user of Android and new owner of a KEYone, I would be interested in knowing what apps you veterans, experts and sages use for: photos, contacts, and calendar.

I am particularly interested in apps that sync with computers (since I spend as much time at my desk with my computer as I do on the road with my smart phone), which is why, for example, I like Enpass instead of the native app for passwords. I also use OneDrive for docs.

I admit, I lean away from Google, so if you have alternatives, including ones that include a charge, I'd be interested.
    Hi,
    I wish you have a pleasant day with keyone. BlackBerry password keeper for passwords is very ideal. You can keep both passwords and private notes there. Keeper is in harmony with the magnificent BlackBerry. Very enjoyable. The calendar is very useful and successful because it is integrated with the BlackBerry calendar hub if you are using exchange on your PC. One drive is very successful as a cloud storage area. Alternatively you can use a glass scanner. You can use Callist to return and remember the call you missed. Feel happy while using it.
    08-27-17 03:05 PM