Hi everyone and sorry for the title of this thread but I thought that was funny hahahahah ok, here is the question: I live in Norway and I remember everytime I ordered a Blackberry from Germany or from Sweden I got this strange QWERTZ keyboard that we never use in Norway, but everytime I ordered a Blackberry from England or Italy or from USA I got the magnificent QWERTY keyboard. Is it going to be the same for the Keyone? That if I order one from Germany is going to be QWERTZ? I never understood which country uses QWERTZ and which uses QWERTY Can you guys help me with that? So ta lest I order one that has QWERTY? Everything would have been easy if Blackberry was available in Norway, but sadly all my Blackberry I had to import them because Norway doesn`t have a Blackberry retailer (((
    05-10-17 03:21 AM
    There is nothing "strange" with QWERTZ keyboard, it is layout commonly used in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and many more countries. In Croatia we also use QWERTZ.

You can see here which countries are which layout:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QWERTZ

But to answer your question, yes, if you order from UK you will get QWERTY, if you order from Germany you will get QWERTZ.
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    05-10-17 03:32 AM
    05-10-17 03:51 AM
    QWERTY is standard, QWERTZ is for Germany, Austria and Switzerland, AZERTY is for France. I'm not sure about Belgium and Hungary.
    Giacinto Trentadue likes this.
    05-10-17 03:52 AM
    Perfect! Finally I know where I can buy the right BB with the right keyboard! I have always messed it up in the past! :S heheh
    05-10-17 03:57 AM
    QWERTY is standard, QWERTZ is for Germany, Austria and Switzerland, AZERTY is for France. I'm not sure about Belgium and Hungary.
    Hungary is QWERTZ for sure.
    05-10-17 04:33 AM