As always, there are users on Amazon who are posting fake reviews to take down the rating of the phone.

For example:
    "Terrible phone. Arrived late. Blackberry is the worst run company in North America. The phone is slow and unresponsive. The keyboard is too touchy and very difficult to type on. Spell predict changes your typing on almost every word, and cancelling spell predict will not even capitalize your first words.
    No other phone company in the world announces a phone in January, then delays it in April because of internal errors, and then by June 2017 you still cannot buy one here or even on their own company website! The people who run this company are the dumbest in the industry. I will send this phone back tomorrow."

Dude says it arrived late, and he got it today (launch date!!!!). Well if it's true he'll return it and one of us will be able to get it haha!

I know it doesn't affect this crowd, but it would be good to report if you can/wish.
    05-31-17 03:59 PM
    Should we report the obviously fake 5 star reviews too?
    howarmat likes this.
    05-31-17 04:00 PM
    As always, there are users on Amazon who are posting fake reviews to take down the rating of the phone.

For example:
    "Terrible phone. Arrived late. Blackberry is the worst run company in North America. The phone is slow and unresponsive. The keyboard is too touchy and very difficult to type on. Spell predict changes your typing on almost every word, and cancelling spell predict will not even capitalize your first words.
    No other phone company in the world announces a phone in January, then delays it in April because of internal errors, and then by June 2017 you still cannot buy one here or even on their own company website! The people who run this company are the dumbest in the industry. I will send this phone back tomorrow."

Dude says it arrived late, and he got it today (launch date!!!!). Well if it's true he'll return it and one of us will be able to get it haha!

I know it doesn't affect this crowd, but it would be good to report if you can/wish.
    If anyone bought of Amazon I encourage you to write a review! If it's good then say so.
    But the truth would be best.
    05-31-17 04:03 PM
    Should we report the obviously fake 5 star reviews too?
    I think so too. I think it goes both ways. But a product should not be diminished/praised over fake reviews.
    05-31-17 04:06 PM
    know it doesn't affect this crowd, but it would be good to report if you can/wish.
    The definition of a zealous fanboy.
    05-31-17 04:07 PM
    Of course everything you don't like or agree with is fake.

Posted via CB10
    MikeX74 likes this.
    05-31-17 04:08 PM
    The definition of a zealous fanboy.
    Haha. I am a fanboy for electronics as a whole. I do love BB and want the KeyOne. But I think is unfair that those who are looking for a good device like the KeyOne go away because of reviews. (Of course right now, they are leaving because of lack of stock lol)
    05-31-17 04:10 PM
    Of course everything you don't like or agree with is fake.

Posted via CB10
    So you are saying all the reviews from techtubers are fake? The device is good, that review in particular (the one quoted) is pretty fake haha. You can opine otherwise, but it at least "seems" fake. Or as our dear press says "alternative facts"
    Nathan Conley likes this.
    05-31-17 04:11 PM
    Fake news...must be the media.
    jakie55 likes this.
    05-31-17 04:13 PM
    Sounds like a disgruntled crackberrian who didn't wake up early enough to purchase lol
    Nathan Conley likes this.
    05-31-17 04:14 PM
    Haha. I am a fanboy for electronics as a whole. I do love BB and want the KeyOne. But I think is unfair that those who are looking for a good device like the KeyOne go away because of reviews. (Of course right now, they are leaving because of lack of stock lol)
    They deserve "unfair" reviews. This launch has been filled with delays and lies, with more to come.
    05-31-17 04:20 PM
    They deserve "unfair" reviews. This launch has been filled with delays and lies, with more to come.
    While I think that they have done poorly, I wouldn't say they lied. Maybe they just underestimated the demand for it. If I would know the facts, I would be able to say that it is a lie, without those (which I don't have, I don't know about you) I can't say they have "lied"

Edit: I agree with the delays. They are almost unbearable.
    05-31-17 04:26 PM
  13. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Some are "short" investors (who make money when the stock goes down) trying to manipulate the stock in a downward direction.... happens all the time...

Posted via CB10
    Jake2826 likes this.
    05-31-17 04:32 PM
    I already ordered one from amazon and if leave a bad review, is that going to be fake review? Lol
    05-31-17 04:40 PM
    Haha. It depends. Are you going to be truthful and try it first? haha
    krazyatom likes this.
    05-31-17 04:42 PM
    Have you ever spoken with a rep. You do know how clueless they are about most things right. How do we know that they are not just your average rep and don't know all the details. For all we know, they were stocking on May 31, and available on June 1. We'll see
    Multiple people talking to different reps have said the same thing. Even the dumbest rep can look at a warehouse system and see "0".
    05-31-17 04:43 PM
    Look who's going to go on Amazon to buy KEYᵒⁿᵉ actually knows what he wants. It can't be window shopping that someone will stumble upon this.

As for reviews, people don't generally rely on Amazon reviews before spending that much. They'll just read or watch on YouTube. BlackBerry has done quite well from that respective.
    06-01-17 01:41 AM
    When it comes to Amazon ratings, I use the "figureskating or Diving method of scoring" I eliminate the high and low scores that have no real comments. I then read the rest with an open mind. It seems to work.
    06-01-17 02:15 AM
    So much DRAMA. Get over it already. I mean really. It's a cell phone. The availability is what it is. If you don't like it move on, but this constant complaining has really become totally out of control. Do something positive with your lives people.
    owczi and GoLeafsGo44 like this.
    06-01-17 02:59 AM
    So much DRAMA. Get over it already. I mean really. It's a cell phone. The availability is what it is. If you don't like it move on, but this constant complaining has really become totally out of control. Do something positive with your lives people.
    This couldn't be said enough , it's quite funny how much negativity there is here on crackberry.
    06-01-17 03:01 AM
    I wouldn't call it fake, it's just one of those miserable bastards, Amazon is full of reviews like that. People confuse product reviews with seller feedback. I've seen one star reviews left because the courier left the package in the rain and such - what's that got to do with the product? The rest about the keyboard and that - subjective stuff, the usual thing humans do. While I'm still on the fence about buying the K1, I know the keyboard cannot possibly be worse than Priv's, which is not bad if a little soft after a year.
    06-01-17 03:21 AM