Hey guys, just wanted to share an interesting outcome I found with my KEYone. If your KEYone lags or battery dies faster than expected etc, do a factory reset! I did not realize my KEYone was slow until after playing with my friends KEYone. All this time I assumed my initial experience was already pretty fast...safe to say I am even happier than I was. This thing is fast! I believe the reason for the slower speed was caused by restoring from an older android backup I had on a previous phone.
    07-03-17 06:12 PM
    It's a pretty standard solution for most problems. Thing is, people generally want to avoid it because for some:

- They feel as though it's a huge PITA to set up their device again
    - They feel as though as device should just work, not need a reset.

In the end, when in doubt, a reset fixes many things and isn't even restricted to smartphones lol.
    07-03-17 08:13 PM
    it is interesting that many Keyone owner have posted that their device is laggy while the other half insists there is no lag. I am one of the people with no trace of lag yet at all (I got my KeyOne about 12 days ago). I wonder what is causing so many people to have lag? Is it all because of restoring from previous devices maybe? I set my phone up as new.
    BLAZEDv3 likes this.
    07-03-17 08:30 PM
    it is interesting that many Keyone owner have posted that their device is laggy while the other half insists there is no lag. I am one of the people with no trace of lag yet at all (I got my KeyOne about 12 days ago). I wonder what is causing so many people to have lag? Is it all because of restoring from previous devices maybe? I set my phone up as new.
    Agreed! That is why I made this post. I believe anyone experiencing any issues should do a factory reset and start completely fresh without any restores.
    xpxpxpxp likes this.
    07-03-17 08:39 PM
    Thing is lag is subjective also. Some don't know what lag is or how phones that have no lag feel. Not saying yours lags. But if you are coming from a Pixel, you may notice lag, if you are coming from the Priv, the phone flies.
    07-03-17 09:07 PM
    Thing is lag is subjective also. Some don't know what lag is or how phones that have no lag feel. Not saying yours lags. But if you are coming from a Pixel, you may notice lag, if you are coming from the Priv, the phone flies.
    I get that but I have also used a Iphone 7, Galaxy S8 and an LG G6 recently (still have the G6 actually) and still don't notice lag on my KeyOne.
    07-03-17 09:18 PM