Just got my KeyOne and am stoked, however, when in the BB Hub, I see Facebook and Messenger yet when I get new notifications in FB and new FB messages, nothing appears in the Hub. I have everything else syncing. It just shows "No Items in this View."

I click on the shortcut to the messenger and there are all the messages.
    06-09-17 05:26 PM
    how much RAM do you have? check please? I thought Facebook was a resource hog
    06-09-17 05:27 PM
    I've been playing with mine today and I noticed something similar. I see FB notifications pop up, but when I go to the app, the notifications page is empty. I've deleted and reinstalled the app, reset my phone, did a factory reset on my phone, and still no notifications are showing in the app.

This is quite frustrating. I don't think it's a FB or Android problem because they're working fine on my tablet, on my PRIV, my computer, and even when I go to m.facebook.com on the KEYone. It's just the app on the KEYone that's giving me issues.
    06-09-17 10:20 PM
    I fixed my FB Messenger issue at least. I had turned off the Blackberry Hub+ Services notifications or blocked it somehow. Swipe down then the setting icons then Notifications then Blackberry Hub + Services and ensure it's enabled there.
    FahedAlDerbi likes this.
    06-10-17 09:54 AM
    I fixed my FB Messenger issue at least. I had turned off the Blackberry Hub+ Services notifications or blocked it somehow. Swipe down then the setting icons then Notifications then Blackberry Hub + Services and ensure it's enabled there.
    Can you please explain in details how you solved this issue? I have the same problem and I can't see how to enable/disable Hub+ Services
    06-14-17 08:14 AM
    Swipe down from the top of your device then the setting icons (gear box) then Notifications then click on Blackberry Hub + Services. I had the Block All enabled.
    06-14-17 08:51 AM
    Swipe down from the top of your device then the setting icons (gear box) then Notifications then click on Blackberry Hub + Services. I had the Block All enabled.
    Ok, my Block All was not enabled, and I have the same symptoms as you. My problem is something else then.
    06-14-17 09:14 AM
    What about going into the Hub, 3 line settings button > Messenger or Facebook > Show messages. Is it turned on?
    06-14-17 10:01 AM
    If you are talking about these settings, I think so

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9F...ew?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9F...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by clementgamache; 06-14-17 at 07:34 PM.
    06-14-17 06:51 PM
    i have the same issue for facebook app. messenger app is working. simply I do not receive any notification from facebook app neither it pop ups nor it is shown in Hub. only when I open the app I see it in the app. everything is enabled in the app, in the hub, in the system. dunno

Edit: I am not receiving notifications for likes and reaction. Now I got for comments and replies to comment. Just checked the fb settings and there is no option to enable notification for likes and reactions. Strange
    Last edited by Zigac; 06-15-17 at 03:54 PM.
    06-15-17 02:34 PM
    See the CrackBerry main page blog story about the latest Hub Beta release.
    06-15-17 02:41 PM
    See the CrackBerry main page blog story about the latest Hub Beta release.
    There is nothing about this issue
    06-15-17 02:55 PM
    I finally got around to installing FB and FB Messenger and am experiencing the same lack of notifications. Upon installing FB and FB Messenger, there is a notification that it's been added to the Hub, but unlike adding Twitter, there wasn't an authorization. For Twitter, the notification brought me to a Twitter login to allow the Hub to sync. This is similar to the way GMail is authorized to sync.

Is there somewhere in the Hub, FB, or FB site that grants sync authorization?
    06-18-17 08:12 PM