I've downloaded F-droid, but when I tap it, I get to this page, and I can tap "cancel" but tapping "install" does nothing. Any thoughts on what's not working. I've got a Keyone, silver edition.
    Attached Thumbnails F-droid won't install-40895.jpg  
    11-24-17 08:47 PM
    Just try rebooting. I've seen that before on games I've download from outside of Google Play.
    11-24-17 08:57 PM
    Do you have "allow installation of non-official apps" enabled in settings. Not even sure you need this but thought I would mention it.
    11-24-17 09:38 PM
    Heya Blaze, thanks for the response. I tried that to no avail. My SD card is full, some other thread mentioned that removing his SD card solved some issues... might be grasping at straws though. Everything Is also really slow (contacts especially).
    11-27-17 12:14 PM
    Are you running an app like Lux or Twilight?

What I've seen is that some apps which use an overlay on the screen - in the case of Lux or Twilight to adjust brightness/colour tone, will prevent the package installer from letting you install an APK manually. Believe it or not it's actually a security feature.

If you dont have an app like that installed, from the screenshot it looks like you have the BB Productivity tab overlay, try disabling that, then install the APK.
    11-27-17 03:45 PM
    Are you running an app like Lux or Twilight?

What I've seen is that some apps which use an overlay on the screen - in the case of Lux or Twilight to adjust brightness/colour tone, will prevent the package installer from letting you install an APK manually. Believe it or not it's actually a security feature.

If you dont have an app like that installed, from the screenshot it looks like you have the BB Productivity tab overlay, try disabling that, then install the APK.
    Yeah by the looks of the screenshot it's a screen dimming app and I experience the same thing (with the twilight app)
    11-28-17 01:39 PM