Hi! I'm from Argentina and i'm waiting my order ( my credit card charged since 28-04)..yesterday they send me an email with the status on hold, i asked to my Credit card about the famous "tac code" but they don't have it!! How do you get it?? In the Banks neither have!
    They also accept a screenshot of the transaction as well as a photo of the credit card you used.
    lilisom likes this.
    06-03-17 01:17 PM
    Great!!! Very thanks Barbareren!!! I've send an email whit a screenshot, now wait still monday or tuesday for they read it!
    06-03-17 02:48 PM
    Hi, Lilisom. I couldn't get a TAC code, ended up sending a picture of my credit card and my ID (DNI), as requested by the salesmen.
    06-03-17 03:19 PM
    Hi, Lilisom. I couldn't get a TAC code, ended up sending a picture of my credit card and my ID (DNI), as requested by the salesmen.
    In my case they needed a screenshot of the transaction.
    06-04-17 12:57 PM
    In my case they needed a screenshot of the transaction.
    Hi guys, I have the same problem as you guys. I purchase with debit card. However, in my country debit cards is not printed with name only card numbers n date.

End up I dump everything's included my ID card, debit card, online banking transaction, MSOS code for transaction. This issues have been dragging my item for almost a week. If all this info cannot get Authorized by then. I might cancel and order it from clove.co.uk with PayPal services.

And I did notice their productivity is quite low. Emailed them during uk working hour and they only come back around 7-11pm(uk) time. SAT & SUN day off?
    06-04-17 07:47 PM
    Hi guys, I have the same problem as you guys. I purchase with debit card. However, in my country debit cards is not printed with name only card numbers n date.

End up I dump everything's included my ID card, debit card, online banking transaction, MSOS code for transaction. This issues have been dragging my item for almost a week. If all this info cannot get Authorized by then. I might cancel and order it from clove.co.uk with PayPal services.

And I did notice their productivity is quite low. Emailed them during uk working hour and they only come back around 7-11pm(uk) time. SAT & SUN day off?
    Personally I would just avoid using Unlocked-Mobiles in the future. I've ordered my second K1 from Clove - never had any such issues with them.
    Bsbudd likes this.
    06-07-17 12:16 PM
    I also ordered from Unlocked Mobiles on Monday. Two days went with the TAC code procedure (they accepted the bank transaction code from my bank), then one day (so far) with "Shipping in Preparation". Next step Dispatch notification... And all this time their website is stating: "Order before 5pm, same day Dispatch". Oh, well... I am not sure they have Keyone in stock. Maybe they are stalling in order to get them delivered to their warehouse or something
    06-08-17 06:33 AM
    I have the same feeling with you too. From the day I ordered till the day they request for TAC code took me around 3-4 workings day.

Now I'm requesting on refund from it. Waiting for them to get back to me.

However, can't deny there's still a lot of good experience with UM by other buyers out there.
    BBVill likes this.
    06-08-17 06:40 AM
    Yesterday they promised me Dispatch notification "shortly". Shortly means maybe hours, not days. Maybe I end up cancelling as well if they don't respond with something concrete today.
    06-08-17 06:49 AM
    "05/06/2017 Shipping In Preparation
    security information received and being processed. Please await dispatch notification shorty"

After two days (7/6) only i receive their update on decline for my security information.

Why don't you try on Selfridges but you have to pay a little extra depends on your country.

I did emailed clove this morning and their arrived stock been allocated to existing orders. Have to wait for another 2 more weeks.
    06-08-17 07:00 AM
    That sucks! And we have already paid for the product, it's nonsense with these tac/security issues that lag for days. I will defo try Selfridges if they pull that stunt on me as well.
    06-08-17 07:16 AM
    last night at 11PM: 08/06/2017 Dispatched
    Tracking to follow within 24 hours.

Interesting...
    06-09-17 03:02 AM
    last night at 11PM: 08/06/2017 Dispatched
    Tracking to follow within 24 hours.

Interesting...
    Nice one! Really glad to hear that.. happy honey moon with ur keyone ~

Mine is under refund process.

No doubt UM hold more stock than clove
    06-09-17 02:08 PM
    I cancelled my order with Clove because their stock is delayed. Instead I chose to go with Selfridges. They don't only guarantee the delivery date, but also calculate the import duties before you complete the purchase, so you won't get any nasty surprises upon delivery.

So, apparently I didn't pass their little 'security check' crap. I suppose because my name is registered with an accent at my Norwegian bank, and my address is slightly different to the one registered at my bank. Anyway, I just placed the order again, marking it as a gift.

EDIT: Apparently the good people at Selfridges just don't want my money. I've been on the phone with them twice now. These ridiculous 'security' measures are driving me crazy!
    Last edited by Barbareren; 06-09-17 at 04:54 PM.
    06-09-17 02:53 PM
    Nice one! Really glad to hear that.. happy honey moon with ur keyone ~

Mine is under refund process.

No doubt UM hold more stock than clove
    Thanks! Just got confirmation from FedEx that they have it so I guess it's on its way. Hopefully you'll get one soon enough too!
    jsn_c likes this.
    06-09-17 03:33 PM
665 ... 252627