At least you re getting yours tomorrow. I have not received the tracking number yet...
    not guaranteed that I will get it tomorrow, considering how inaccurate info FedEx have
    05-22-17 08:04 AM
    considering how inaccurate info FedEx have
    My tracking is still on "label created" since Sunday - (this means the parcel has either not been picked up yet or has not been scanned by (a lazy) courier...) - I can't imagine it takes FEDEX a full day to pick up a parcel... when it is marked as international priority...
    05-22-17 08:39 AM
    What a company. I don't think they have the phone in stock to fulfill the current orders and pushing things out to buy some time until new stock arrives.

I received the same email again I got 2 days ago. "Shipping In Preparation "
    05-22-17 09:25 AM
    This TAC request stuff is new but actually I like the practice. Only because I had multiple cards hacked and used by whomever around the world to buy something on the Internet. They need to find a way to use password technology online with credit cards.
    Yes you have to call credit card company for Authentication number but small price to pay for security.
    Alain_A likes this.
    05-22-17 09:57 AM
    This TAC request stuff is new but actually I like the practice. Only because I had multiple cards hacked and used by whomever around the world to buy something on the Internet. They need to find a way to use password technology online with credit cards.
    Yes you have to call credit card company for Authentication number but small price to pay for security.
    Every time I use my credit card I need to generate a 8 digit random code in order to proceed with the transaction. If you don't have this code generator you can't use the credit card.
    05-22-17 10:08 AM
    I know how all of your are excited for all your KEYones and just venting out your frustrations. This is easier said than done, but allowing yourself to think of waiting for it will make it longer than it really is. Do something else and time will be much faster than you think.
    05-22-17 10:17 AM
    Mine is currently in transit, in Birmingham England. With the time there being about 6 hours ahead of where I am, I am optimistic that I might get it late today :-) I know I shouldn't get my hopes up but they are, lol.

**Bold 9000, Bold 9900, Q10, Classic...do u notice the pattern? :-) ...the KEYone is NEXT!**
    05-22-17 10:18 AM
    Every time I use my credit card I need to generate a 8 digit random code in order to proceed with the transaction. If you don't have this code generator you can't use the credit card.
    Same here, plus a personal password. With every online purchase I get redirected to my bank (javascript pop-up) where I have to provide these two things before completing the purchase. This has been normal practice for many years. It's different with pure credit cards, though, but I've stopped using those anyway.

I can't see any movement on my tracking either. It still only says 'label created'.
    05-22-17 10:27 AM
    I can't see any movement on my tracking either. It still only says 'label created'.
    Really? That's weird cuz I'm pretty sure u gave them ur TAC code before I did :-/

**Bold 9000, Bold 9900, Q10, Classic...do u notice the pattern? :-) ...the KEYone is NEXT!**
    05-22-17 10:33 AM
    I know how all of your are excited for all your KEYones and just venting out your frustrations. This is easier said than done, but allowing yourself to think of waiting for it will make it longer than it really is. Do something else and time will be much faster than you think.
    hahaha...i like your suggestion.
    05-22-17 10:37 AM
    Really? That's weird cuz I'm pretty sure u gave them ur TAC code before I did :-/

The status just changed to "picked up".
    05-22-17 10:45 AM
    Mine is currently in transit, in Birmingham *
    When did you receive your tracking number from them? Was it also Sunday or was it Before Sunday?

*update* refreshed just now and it says picked up! Woot! Can't wait!
    Posted via CB10
    05-22-17 10:48 AM
    Delivered! Now I have to deliver myself - already 20+ hours traveling from IAD, three more to go. I'm not sure I'll have energy to unbox today but I'll have to!
    05-22-17 11:00 AM
    I got the Fedex Tracking number: XXXXX
    05-22-17 12:45 PM
    Ok just received the 'in transit' status. Hopefully tomorrow I can post a picture. What an expierence. Distinctly Different Indeed!

Posted via CB10
    05-22-17 12:58 PM
    Ok just received the 'in transit' status. Hopefully tomorrow I can post a picture. What an expierence. Distinctly Different Indeed!

Posted via CB10
    Mine is stuck on "picked up" with the estimated delivery showing Tuesday next week. 1-2 day express delivery my arse.
    05-22-17 02:36 PM
    When did you receive your tracking number from them? Was it also Sunday or was it Before Sunday?

*update* refreshed just now and it says picked up! Woot! Can't wait!
    Posted via CB10
    Early Sunday morning. This morning it said picked up and couple hours changed to in transit. 3 hours later it posted another in transit but still in the same location (or city). Hmm

05-22-17 02:40 PM
    Does "dispatched" really mean anything? It is the status they put after I asked them about the processing of my purchase... Patience still holding fine. Trying some meditation.
    05-22-17 02:43 PM
    Mine is stuck on "picked up" with the estimated delivery showing Tuesday next week. 1-2 day express delivery my arse.
    How can this be? Have you contacted them about it? Thats why you are paying extra.

I contacted them on Facebook in hopes to get some answers.

Here is the reply.
    ---------------
    Hi, Please email [email protected] as the Social Team are unable to access order details. Thanks! ULM
    ---------------
    05-22-17 02:53 PM
    How can this be? Have you contacted them about it? Thats why you are paying extra.

I contacted them on Facebook in hopes to get some answers.

Here is the reply.
    ---------------
    Hi, Please email [email protected] as the Social Team are unable to access order details. Thanks! ULM
    ---------------
    I have. This was their reply:
    «Hi,

Thanks for your email,

Please note this has been booked on FedEx Priority.

The 1-2 day shipping is an estimate, that FedEx can change depending on your exact location.

We thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards

Unlocked Mobiles»

Be sure that I sent them another email. There is a 'small' difference between 1-2 days and 8! Like I've said many times now, I will never use unlocked-mobiles again. The experience has been horrible from day one when they changed the expected stock date from the 5th to the 15th.
    Bsbudd likes this.
    05-22-17 03:02 PM
    There is a 'small' difference between 1-2 days and 8!
    No kidding! Where are you? If you purchase 2 days service from Fedex thats what you get (perhaps 1 additional ) unless you have problems with customs (no documentation etc.).
    05-22-17 03:08 PM
    No kidding! Where are you? If you purchase 2 days service from Fedex thats what you get (perhaps 1 additional ) unless you have problems with customs (no documentation etc.).
    I'm in Puebla, México. I've ordered from the UK before without any problems. Speedy delivery. However, this unlocked-mobiles site is something else... They seem to have this special power where they crawl under your skin and stay there. Sorry, I'm just really annoyed by all this completely unnecessary BS from dealing with them.
    05-22-17 03:25 PM
    I'm in Puebla, México.
    No way. I'm in Puerto Vallarta. I keep getting the same email "Shipping In Preparation. Payment confirmation received and being processed. Please await dispatch notification shorty." I've sent them an email. If they can't send it out I will cancel my order.
    05-22-17 03:29 PM
    No way. I'm in Puerto Vallarta. I keep getting the same email "Shipping In Preparation. Payment confirmation received and being processed. Please await dispatch notification shorty." I've sent them an email. If they can't send it out I will cancel my order.
    Ah, I haven't been to Puerto Vallarta, but I'm heading over to Acapulco this weekend. Was really hoping to get the K1 before the weekend, but I'm not holding my breath...
    05-22-17 04:14 PM
    I've sent a complaint email to FedEx as well. "Express shipping" is not 8 days.
    05-22-17 04:42 PM
665 ... 2021222324 ...