06-09-17 03:33 PM
665 ... 1718192021 ...
tools
    Unlocked Mobile also says in stock :-O Man, if they ship 2day and I have it in my hands by Saturday I will forgive them for everything. Praying to the God of skinny punks, lol.

I will send them an email to make sure it's accurate or if they are still expecting them 2morrow and somebody just already changed the website

**Bold 9000, Bold 9900, Q10, Classic...do u notice the pattern? :-) ...the KEYone is NEXT!**
    05-18-17 02:33 PM
    This is greeeat news indeed. Let's hope those shipping emails start rolling out tomorrow 👍
    05-18-17 03:33 PM
    Still waiting... Hard times. I hope this phone works with Argentina bandwidth!
    I don't know about Argentina, but I have a Dtek50 that I got from the UK which works perfectly fine here in México.
    Diana Melamet likes this.
    05-18-17 03:40 PM
    Dear Customer
    Your order has been updated to the following status.
    New status: Shipping In Preparation
    The comments for your order are
    Tracking to follow within 24 hours

Posted via CB10
    Diana Melamet likes this.
    05-18-17 04:09 PM
    Buncha bull. They're asking for a TAC CODE so it's on hold. Umm...why not ask for this 2 weeks ago when I ordered it and yall charged me? Lol. Coulda had it already taken care of. On the phone with my bank tryna get the code. Arg.....

**Bold 9000, Bold 9900, Q10, Classic...do u notice the pattern? :-) ...the KEYone is NEXT!**
    05-18-17 04:17 PM
    Buncha bull. They're asking for a TAC CODE so it's on hold. Umm...why not ask for this 2 weeks ago when I ordered it and yall charged me? Lol. Coulda had it already taken care of. On the phone with my bank tryna get the code. Arg.....
    I got the same thing. Never experienced such foolishness before. The amount was withdrawn from my account shortly after I placed the order. Ridiculous. Anyway, I contacted my bank and after a while I was able to get this stupid code. Never using that website again, that's for sure.

«Dear CustomerYour order has been updated to the following status.
    New status: On Hold
    Good news, we now have your item allocated and available to ship, please can you follow the security check step below:*

Security check request:*

Please provide the transaction authorisation code. (TAC CODE)*
    It is usually a 5 or 6 digit code assigned to this transaction.*
    If you call your bank/card issuer they can confirm it.*

Your order will then be ready to be dispatched.*

Please note, orders will be validated, shipped and dispatched asap. Please be patient when sending the validation whilst we correctly process your order.*

Thank you for your order and your patience.

Kindest Regards*
    Unlocked Mobiles»
    05-18-17 04:34 PM
    I got the same thing. Never experienced such foolishness before. The amount was withdrawn from my account shortly after I placed the order. Ridiculous. Anyway, I contacted my bank and after a while I was able to get this stupid code. Never using that website again, that's for sure.

Good news, we now have your item allocated and available to ship, please can you follow the security check step below:*

Please note, orders will be validated, shipped and dispatched asap. Please be patient when sending the validation whilst we correctly process your order.*

Kindest Regards*
    Unlocked Mobiles»
    Well u got lucky, my bank said they didn't have a TAC CODE. How many digits is ur code? And is possibly called something else. Thanks for any help

05-18-17 04:40 PM
    Well u got lucky, my bank said they didn't have a TAC CODE. How many digits is ur code? And is possibly called something else. Thanks for any help
    My bank gave me an 'authorisation code' for that particular transaction. It was 6 numbers...
    05-18-17 04:42 PM
    Thanks. On the phone with them again...it looks like they might have it. I'm hold...like my KEYONE is, lol.

05-18-17 04:53 PM
    Well...I got a code from them for that transaction but it was only 4 digits. Emailed UM with it hoping that it's the right one. Thanks again ;-)

Let me kno when u hear from UM about ur code and i'll do the same. I hope we can still make the first shipment. Well, hope isn't a strong enough word, lol

05-18-17 05:01 PM
    Thats the transaction code... Had same issue and sent them a week ago... Also called authorization code. Mine has 6 digits suppose is some kind os transaction individual nr... A 6 digits one Just ask your bank for the individual transaction nr for that transactio...
    05-18-17 05:03 PM
    Thats the transaction code... Had same issue and sent them a week ago... Also called authorization code. Mine has 6 digits suppose is some kind os transaction individual nr... A 6 digits one Just ask your bank for the individual transaction nr for that transactio...
    They said that was wut came up for that transaction. Said that should but call them back if it doesn't. I'm thinkin "wut else do u have to give if that doesn't work? I'll take it now and save some time". Lol. Another moment to just laugh at the situation but secretly steaming on the inside.

05-18-17 06:16 PM
    Just bought it using Paypal.
    I'm now fast enough typing on VKB, but its stressful,
    and I find myself writing too often these horrid one-line emails.
    I hope the K1 will not be a faulty one.

It was "IN STOCK" when I ordered and paid.
    But the order confirmation email from Clove says, also:
    We do not currently have the facility to update the stock
    status of all products on our website - if you wish to check when your order will be dispatched please feel free to
    contact us.
    So, the stock status can be wrong??
    Bah.
    Already sent an email asking the stock status, lets see.
    05-18-17 09:11 PM
    They didn't need the code to take my money more than two weeks ago ...
    05-18-17 09:15 PM
    How did all of you use PayPal for Unlocked-Mobiles?
    05-18-17 11:00 PM
    I did not use PayPal...
    05-18-17 11:06 PM
    I did not use PayPal...
    Thanks for your input. For those who did buy using PayPal at UM how did you do it?
    05-18-17 11:12 PM
    I believe they don't have it!
    05-19-17 12:42 AM
    Finally got the 6 digit Transaction code from my credit card issuer from the bank here in Thailand. Hope it doesn't take long for Unlocked-Mobiles to shipped the order after informing them about the Transaction code.
    05-19-17 01:12 AM

Kindest Regards*
    Unlocked Mobiles»
    This is to validate the owner of the credit card you used for the transaction, if you purchase from their website from outside of UK. They will only do this security check for one time if you are first time buyer on their website, you will not be required to go through the security check for your next purchase using the same account.

clove.co.uk will do the same thing for first time oversea buyer too.
    05-19-17 02:10 AM
    Finally got the 6 digit Transaction code from my credit card issuer from the bank here in Thailand. Hope it doesn't take long for Unlocked-Mobiles to shipped the order after informing them about the Transaction code.
    Please keep me updated how long they take to ship the phone after you provide them the transaction authorisation code. I'm from Malaysia, my order is still "In Security Check" status...
    05-19-17 02:11 AM
    clove.co.uk will do the same thing for first time oversea buyer too.
    Not true. I'm writing this on a Dtek50 that was bought from Clove with the same debit card. This is the first time I have ever been asked for such a code, and I find it ridiculous. My bank already makes me go through the steps of having to punch in a code from my code generator device thing as well as a personal code when I buy anything online. This is the first time I've encountered this extra step, and I find it unnecessary and annoying and I will not use that site again because of it.
    05-19-17 02:18 AM
    Not true. I'm writing this on a Dtek50 that was bought from Clove with the same debit card. This is the first time I have ever been asked for such a code, and I find it ridiculous. My bank already makes me go through the steps of having to punch in a code from my code generator device thing as well as a personal code when I buy anything online. This is the first time I've encountered this extra step, and I find it unnecessary and annoying and I will not use that site again because of it.
    I might be wrong, never bought anything from clove, i just read from their website:

https://www.clove.co.uk/international-customers

The last 6th item in the Q&A list:
    "International orders over a certain value or weight will require additional security checks to be completed if you have not previously purchased a high value product from Clove."
    05-19-17 02:20 AM
    Clove's reply to my email asking about stock
    [I've ordered and paid last night]:

Dear Sir
    Thank you for the email.
    We have received our stock of KEYone's today.
    Currently we are shipping our pre-orders as well as orders made last night.
    We will be working our hardest to get as many orders dispatched today however there is no guarantees.
    Any new orders placed will ship on Monday.
    As soon as your order is dispatched you will receive the tracking reference in an email.
    Please feel free to contact us with any future questions
    Regards
    Sales Team
    Clove Technology
    So, yes, it seems that TCL started sending another batch of K1s.
    05-19-17 04:35 AM
    I payed now.
    The status is: Processing
    05-19-17 04:58 AM
665 ... 1718192021 ...