That's weird... You're in Argentina, right? That didn't happen here in México...
    I'm in Puerto Vallarta. Mexico.
    05-27-17 12:28 PM
    Next time, I will have my purchases abroad brought to me by some friend. It gets so complicated! I just got anxious when I saw the prices in Amazon, and or course, this device won't be sold here in Argentina.
    05-27-17 01:30 PM
    Does anybody try to order keyone from unlocked mobile recently??
    05-28-17 11:28 AM
    Does anybody try to order keyone from unlocked mobile recently??
    Hi, I made an order on UM last Wednesday, one day before their KEYone stocks ran out. They shipped the phone on Friday and the Fedex tracker says it'll arrive on Monday noon. I live in Vancouver, Canada. Hope this helps!
    05-28-17 06:53 PM
    Ahhh dang! How lucky you are! Before they run out of stock I emailed them to check with the stock. Get their email replied on next day with "stock available". However the website shows it pre order on 31/5.

Straight away order it as I choose to believe with their email replied. End up I get nothing now but have to wait till 31/5. Guess I missed the last train.
    05-28-17 07:02 PM
    Ahhh dang! How lucky you are! Before they run out of stock I emailed them to check with the stock. Get their email replied on next day with "stock available". However the website shows it pre order on 31/5.

Straight away order it as I choose to believe with their email replied. End up I get nothing now but have to wait till 31/5. Guess I missed the last train.
    Same here, sent an email regarding stock, received a reply that they had went to their webpage to "check" and see, and said Pre Order for 5/13. Took it as a sign to wait for US release.

Or maybe not. Would want to change my iPhone 6 Plus for it with my carrier. Will see.
    05-28-17 10:16 PM
    Did everyone who cancelled an order with UM get a refund? I cancelled mine on May 16th and have not gotten one yet.
    05-29-17 07:15 AM
    Actually, I just picked it up! I had to pay 1,600 pesos for the import tax. I was prepared for that, but I thought it would be more like 1,000... Yep, I'm with TelCel. Hope you get yours soon too, mate!
    I just got a message that the phone is in the house. I don't know how you paid 1600 pesos. Apparently they paid 3344 Pesos ($180.00) to Fedex. WTF is going on?
    05-29-17 08:12 PM
    I just got a message that the phone is in the house. I don't know how you paid 1600 pesos. Apparently they paid 3344 Pesos ($180.00) to Fedex. WTF is going on?
    Great to hear you finally got it, mate! I just paid the VAT free amount when I ordered it, nothing more, and then I was charged the 1,600 pesos upon delivery. Weird that they have such different practices... 3,344 pesos??? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever! When I lived down in Chiapas and ordered a Passport from the U.S., it was the same practice then - a bit more than 1,000 pesos (don't remember the exact amount, but it was less than 1,600). I paid it when it was delivered (also FedEx)...

On a related note, a combination of stupidity on my side and being unlucky, my brand new K1 got water damage when I went to Acapulco for the weekend... Now it's not working at all
    05-29-17 08:25 PM
    Here is my receipt (attached): 1,606 pesos to be precise.
    Here you go:Expected Shipping 5th in May from Unlocked-Mobiles-img_20170530_1156167.jpg
    05-30-17 11:58 AM
    Here you go:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170530_1156167.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	141.3 KB 
ID:	424124
    Very strange! The import taxes probably vary between states, but what is up with that factura charge? What factura could they possibly be referring to when you prepaid for the phone? Calling FedEx in México is pretty pointless, but at least you might want to file a formal complaint...
    05-30-17 12:49 PM
    Very strange! The import taxes probably vary between states, but what is up with that factura charge? What factura could they possibly be referring to when you prepaid for the phone? Calling FedEx in México is pretty pointless, but at least you might want to file a formal complaint...
    I have no idea. I had this happen several times before. I bought phones overseas paid a certain amount and 1 month later my friend wanted the same phone, the import fees were different. Doesn't make sense but thats Mexico for ya. Do you have you still have all the receipts that came with the phone? I would like to print them out and go to their offices. So they see this is bull!
    05-30-17 12:56 PM
    ordered on 24th just before they ran out, shipping to singapore , cleared all security for payment . just got my tracking now . cant wait !
    05-30-17 04:34 PM
    The one I posted is the only real receipt. I feel a bit uneasy giving out my personal information, but I'll post two other documents here which should be useful regarding your complaint...
    Don't post it here. Delete your info. PM me your WHATSAPP
    05-30-17 05:02 PM
    Don't post it here. Delete your info. PM me your WHATSAPP
    Sent you a WhatsApp
    05-30-17 05:16 PM
    Still waiting for UM to put the money back on my cc
    05-31-17 04:43 PM
    Did you guys miss me? I doubt it, lol, but here I am again... However, this time I ordered from a different company (Clove) and I chose a different carrier (DHL).
    05-31-17 11:17 PM
    Ordered it last week and my order were under "Pre-Order" batch, ETA 31/5. Emailed them my TAC code after order and now received another email to inform my stock ready but request for TAC code for security check for my order. I'm speechless now.. Now the only thing I can do is to provide another it again and wait for it.

I'm so frustrated lol. Kill me please!!!!
    06-01-17 12:40 AM
    At the mean time, I only miss my keyone! haahaaa
    06-01-17 12:41 AM
    At the mean time, I only miss my keyone! haahaaa
    Hehe, I feel you. And I actually have a K1 right here all opened up because of water damage. It's even harder to miss something when it is right there in front of you, but you can't play with it, I mean use it, lol.
    06-01-17 01:01 AM
    Well, I finally got my Keyone. Paid customs and it all took about a week. I hope we all get our phones in due time and get to enjoy them... Bye!
    06-02-17 09:02 AM
    The one I posted is the only real receipt. I feel a bit uneasy giving out my personal information, but I'll post two other documents here which should be useful regarding your complaint...
    I can see the receipt. You need to delete it
    06-02-17 09:40 AM
    I can see the receipt. You need to delete it
    Thanks, I deleted the post.
    06-02-17 11:02 AM
    Well, I finally got my Keyone. Paid customs and it all took about a week. I hope we all get our phones in due time and get to enjoy them... Bye!
    Good to hear. Enjoy it I might get mine next week if I'm lucky.
    06-02-17 11:08 AM
    Still waiting... Hard times. I hope this phone works with Argentina bandwidth!
    Hi! I'm from Argentina and i'm waiting my order ( my credit card charged since 28-04)..yesterday they send me an email with the status on hold, i asked to my Credit card about the famous "tac code" but they don't have it!! How do you get it?? In the Banks neither have!
    06-03-17 12:04 PM
665 ... 24252627