Got mine this morning in NJ as well! Haven't been able to put it down
    New Jersey? Which part of New Jersey Are you from? haha. I should've bought one too, but then there's only 8 days left. So patience is KEYone.
    05-23-17 05:10 PM
    UM hasn't even shipped mine yet. According to FedEx, I'll get it next Monday... Should I believe them? Evidently, the shop can't manage well as big amount of people buying all at once.
    05-23-17 06:00 PM
    I hope it comes to amazon. Ill just do next day shipping.
    05-23-17 06:54 PM
    UM hasn't even shipped mine yet. According to FedEx, I'll get it next Monday... Should I believe them? Evidently, the shop can't manage well as big amount of people buying all at once.
    Mine hasn't shipped either. It said it was in stock and international orders will be shipped in 1-3 business days. It's been 7 days. They told me in the next 24 hours but it has come and gone. I just don't understand why they can't be upfront about it. I wouldn't have ordered.
    05-23-17 09:58 PM
    Your guys ordeal really helped me with my decision to wait. Hope everyone who ordered gets one soon. Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    05-23-17 10:01 PM
    Yea, got mine about 6 hours ago and time just flew with it. Very hard to put it down. A difference from BB10. I don't even have a tablet so this is literally the longest I've been on a android device.
    05-23-17 10:09 PM
    FedEx texted me saying they will deliver it in 1 hour. Can't wait!

BTW, with local VAT and FedEx ridiculous custom release fees (last time I'm using their services) the price for me totals at $690 USD.
    05-24-17 03:14 AM
    Your guys ordeal really helped me with my decision to wait. Hope everyone who ordered gets one soon. Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    I said it before and ill say it again unlocked mobiles sucks
    raqball likes this.
    05-24-17 05:41 AM
    Got the phone. One word: Wow.
    05-24-17 06:21 AM
  10. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Nice summary!! Lol. Can't wait to get mine hehe

Posted via CB10
    05-24-17 06:34 AM
    New Jersey? Which part of New Jersey Are you from? haha. I should've bought one too, but then there's only 8 days left. So patience is KEYone.
    Bergen County. Hopefully the stateside release has no delays but it was definitely worth the wait
    05-24-17 08:20 AM
    I am also very happy with it. Great device. Congrats on receiving yours.
    05-24-17 08:32 AM
    Finally got somebody on the phone from Unlocked Mobile. The reason they didn't send my order is because I replied from a different email address and they couldn't verify if I made the transaction even though I sent them a screenshot of my bank account, ID as well as my credit card. They replied several times that my order will be shipped. What a BS company.
    05-24-17 09:20 AM
    Guess there's not much positive order experience from UM yeah..

Posted via CB10
    05-24-17 09:49 AM
    After talking to them again it finally got dispatched. I paid for FedEx Priority ( 1 - 2 days). Looking at the Fedex website the estimated delivery date is in 1 week.
    05-24-17 10:50 AM
    After talking to them again it finally got dispatched. I paid for FedEx Priority ( 1 - 2 days). Looking at the Fedex website the estimated delivery date is in 1 week.
    The scheduled delivery is not accurate at all, mate. Mine was shipped to Mexico last night and it's already close to my town. *Anxiously updating the tracking site every half hour lol*
    Bsbudd likes this.
    05-24-17 11:51 AM
    The scheduled delivery is not accurate at all, mate. Mine was shipped to Mexico last night and it's already close to my town. *Anxiously updating the tracking site every half hour lol*
    LOL. I hope you are right. Would be nice to have this baby before we are going to China on Friday at midnight.
    05-24-17 11:57 AM
    Got mine yesterday!!!! amazing amazing amazing. if you liked BBOS10 than this is even better.
    05-24-17 02:33 PM
    I haven't had any problems with Unlocked Mobiles (not including the week long stock delay). Well after a day of use, I am extremely impressed and I have very high demands. This is right now the best modern phone on the smartphone market. The battery is absolutely ridiculous. I've never experience a smartphone battery post-BB OS era (either Windows Phone, iPhone or Android) that stays alive so long. I didn't even plug it over night and it has 67% which I reckon will get me another 2 days of use, easy. This is total 3 days. Reminds me the old Nokia/BB 9700/BB Bold days. I had serious concerns regarding the CPU and sound quality, I can tell you that the CPU is absolutely great for daily tasks and the loud speaker is absolutely fantastic, reminds me of the Passport. The only thing I noticed is that the ear speaker is not loud enough. The microphone is also great, not Passport great but still the best among the modern smartphones, you can easily have a conversation while on loudspeaker without screaming and repeating yourself. The screen is great, very similar to Passport, I really love it. The keyboard is great also. Software is very good, but has to (and probably will) improve. This phone is easy 9.5/10. Let's see how it holds the time test.
    Last edited by mnns; 05-25-17 at 03:04 AM.
    Diana Melamet likes this.
    05-25-17 02:53 AM
    Got mine yesterday!!!! amazing amazing amazing. if you liked BBOS10 than this is even better.
    I liked BB10 for sure. Lots of effort went into it and it was full of smart choices.

Android is modern but also a bit cluttered coming from BB10
    Last edited by IQ Business Company; 05-25-17 at 03:26 AM.
    05-25-17 03:10 AM
    My BlackBerry KeyOne from Unlocked Mobiles arrived this morning via FedEx. Can't wait to get back home!!
    05-25-17 03:15 AM
    My BlackBerry KeyOne from Unlocked Mobiles arrived this morning via FedEx. Can't wait to get back home!!
    You will enjoy it.
    05-25-17 03:28 AM
    ULM
    Now no stock till 31st
    05-25-17 08:09 AM
    Yea, got mine about 6 hours ago and time just flew with it. Very hard to put it down. A difference from BB10. I don't even have a tablet so this is literally the longest I've been on a android device.
    I'm glad you finally got the phone. What an ordeal! Congrats man! I will be joining you next week hopefully. Fingers crossed for the US launch.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-17 08:29 AM
    Did you get yours? Mine has left FedEx origin facility his morning. Still says Scheduled delivery: Tue 5/30/2017 by 6:00 pm
    05-25-17 10:33 AM
665 ... 2223242526 ...