Please await dispatch notification shorty. We will be working throughout the weekend to dispatch all orders.
    On a side note: there is a typo in their autoresponse. Other than that I think they won't bother sending out shipping confirmations until Monday morning.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-17 03:39 AM
    On a side note: there is a typo in their autoresponse. Other than that I think they won't bother sending out shipping confirmations until Monday morning.

Posted via CB10
    That's wut I was thinking. It's good to know they're workin Saturday and Sunday to get all the orders out. This really makes me wonder...how many people ordered a KEYone from them? Sounds like a lot.

**Bold 9000, Bold 9900, Q10, Classic...do u notice the pattern? :-) ...the KEYone is NEXT!**
    05-21-17 03:47 AM
    So nobody who had to give their authorization code (TAC Code) got a email yet sayin it has been shipped? I really hope if that's the case that they were shipped 2day but they didn't send the email and tracking info. Fingers crossed
    Just got my FedEx tracking number from Unlocked Mobiles.

Order ******* Update
    Dear Customer
    Your order has been updated to the following status.
    New status: Dispatched
    The comments for your order are
    Fedex Tracking number: *************
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=VC2mWsUI
    Please wait until after the weekend before tracking
    Last edited by mnns; 05-21-17 at 06:03 AM.
    05-21-17 05:47 AM
    Just got my FedEx tracking number from Unlocked Mobiles
    So did I - Your order has been updated to the following status.
    New status: Dispatched - My guess is I will receive it on Tuesday
    05-21-17 06:29 AM
    At long last I finally got the shipped email but not before another hiccup. They "needed" a 6 digit TAC, I previously gave them a 4 digit # my bank came up with but my bank just couldn't find it. Told UM I didn't know wut else to do so I guess I would have to cancel. Took them all but 5 minutes to reply...that they could accept a screenshot of the transaction and picture of my debit card. Really? Right when I threw the towel in they rejected the towel, lol

They did say to the US it can take a day so I might get it 2morrow but I would guess Tuesday :-)

**Bold 9000, Bold 9900, Q10, Classic...do u notice the pattern? :-) ...the KEYone is NEXT!**
    05-21-17 06:48 AM
    Told UM I didn't know wut else to do so I guess I would have to cancel. Took them all but 5 minutes to reply...that they could accept a screenshot of the transaction and picture of my debit card. Really? Right when I threw the towel in they rejected the towel, lol
    I really don't understand this practice. I get that there are credit card scammers (skimmers) out there, but why do UM take it upon themselves to make sure that you are who you say you are? Is this a new law in the UK now or something like that? If someone stole my main card, they still wouldn't be able to use it for online purchases.

They did say to the US it can take a day so I might get it 2morrow but I would guess Tuesday :-)
    Checking online with FedEx just says that a label has been created, so I guess they will ship it tomorrow and I'll have it on Wednesday at the latest. It says that scheduled delivery is Tuesday, but I doubt I'll get it that fast. Anyway, at long last!
    05-21-17 11:55 AM
    I really don't understand this practice. I get that there are credit card scammers (skimmers) out there, but why do UM take it upon themselves to make sure that you are who you say you are? Is this a new law in the UK now or something like that? If someone stole my main card, they still wouldn't be able to use it for online purchases.
    Right. Not only that, since we pre-ordered why wait until the item is in stock to tell the customer about a code yet charge them beforehand. Had 2 weeks to get that out the way. Then in the initial email regarding the code, offer a backup option so said customer doesn't have to jump thru flaming hoops to find something that isn't common.

Checking online with FedEx just says that a label has been created, so I guess they will ship it tomorrow and I'll have it on Wednesday at the latest. It says that scheduled delivery is Tuesday, but I doubt I'll get it that fast. Anyway, at long last!
    Hmm. Mine says label created and scheduled delivery for Tuesday at 10:30am. I'm hopeful for Tuesday. What time does yours say? If it says AM I would be concerned but if it says later in the evening u might have a chance :-) Our race is on, lol

But just think, if we didn't have to worry about the TAC code we possibly could of gotten them yesterday :-/

Mark Griffiths likes this.
    05-21-17 03:03 PM
    Hmm. Mine says label created and scheduled delivery for Tuesday at 10:30am. I'm hopeful for Tuesday. What time does yours say? If it says AM I would be concerned but if it says later in the evening u might have a chance :-) Our race is on, lol
    Sh!t. I just noticed something really weird. It actually says: "Tue 5/30/2017 by 6:00 pm". WTF? *Sigh* guess I have to contact those idiots again. I paid for express 1-2 day shipping.
    05-21-17 03:16 PM
    Double post. Please delete.
    05-21-17 03:22 PM
    Sh!t. I just noticed something really weird. It actually says: "Tue 5/30/2017 by 6:00 pm". WTF? *Sigh* guess I have to contact those idiots again. I paid for express 1-2 day shipping.
    Dang, lol. Does it say "express shipping" when u log into ur UM account? Mine does

05-21-17 03:24 PM
    Dang, lol. Does it say "express shipping" when u log into ur UM account? Mine does
    Yep "FedEx Priority (Express Delivery To Mexico 1 - 2 days)". Maybe it is just some FedEx error. Anyway, I sent an email to UM. Let's see tomorrow... again... Damn, this sure is an unnecessarily nerve wrecking process, lol.
    05-21-17 03:32 PM
    Yep "FedEx Priority (Express Delivery To Mexico 1 - 2 days)". Maybe it is just some FedEx error. Anyway, I sent an email to UM. Let's see tomorrow... again... Damn, this sure is an unnecessarily nerve wrecking process, lol.
    For real tho. At each process there's a some kinda hiccup, lol. Hopefully the actual delivery will go smooth. I'm just glad is says signature required so we "shouldn't" have the package layin outside our door. On second, wut if that happens? Lol. With the things have been it wouldn't be surprising

But if my delivery time is close to accurate I will be pickin it up from the FedEx store, I won't be at home. I should probably email them to leave it at the store so I can pick it up after work. That way it's not on the truck and I'd have to wait for them to deliver it to the store, lol. That's probably wut I will do

05-21-17 03:48 PM
    Sounds smart. You'll never know, lol... Btw., just checked my tracking again, on a computer, and it does say "FedEx International Priority" , so I suppose the scheduled delivery date won't be accurate until it has actually shipped tomorrow...
    05-21-17 04:12 PM
    Ohh man, Whats up with those people at Unlocked-Mobiles?
    I ordered on the 17th and I got an email requesting this TAC code. My bank had no clue what I was talking about and I sent them a screenshot of the transaction . I got a reply a day later.

---------------
    Hi,

Thank you for confirming your payment details. Our team will process this and prepare your parcel for dispatch.

Please note our team will be working throughout the weekend to ensure all deliveries are dispatched as soon as possible.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind Regards
    Unlocked Mobiles
    ---------------

So today I got an email saying:

---------------
    Hi

The TAC starts 074xxx

Please check and complete.

If that cannot be provided the TAC code, we also accept:

We can accept a screenshot of the transaction along with a copy of the front of the card (please blank out the first 12 numbers, we only need the last 4 and your name to be shown), with ID.

We can then ship the device.

Kind Regards
    Unlocked Mobiles
    ---------------

While I understand precautions need to be taken in order to avoid fraud, this is totally crazy. Nobody can pay with my credit card because you need to generate an 8 digit token.
    05-21-17 04:42 PM
    While I understand precautions need to be taken in order to avoid fraud, this is totally crazy. Nobody can pay with my credit card because you need to generate an 8 digit token.
    I agree completely. I'm sure they have their reasons for this bizarre practice, but I've never encountered it before and I find it annoying to the point where I have decided not to use that site again. Besides, like DWonder commented earlier, why couldn't they have asked us for this when we actually ordered the phone and not right before it is supposed to ship...
    Bsbudd likes this.
    05-21-17 05:09 PM
    Oh, man... I was sent again the message asking for a TAC, and VISA Argentina doesnt have a clue about it!
    Dont know if they are going to accept my order... which they so promptly charged.
    05-21-17 05:12 PM
    Oh, man... I was sent again the message asking for a TAC, and VISA Argentina doesnt have a clue about it!
    Dont know if they are going to accept my order... which they so promptly charged.
    Same here. I'm in Mexico. My bank didn't know what I was talking about. Well, I sent them the screenshot & a pic of my credit card as well as my ID.

I wanted to buy another phone for the wife but this was the first and last order from Unlocked-Mobiles.
    05-21-17 05:17 PM
    I agree completely. I'm sure they have their reasons for this bizarre practice, but I've never encountered it before and I find it annoying to the point where I have decided not to use that site again. Besides, like DWonder commented earlier, why couldn't they have asked us for this when we actually ordered the phone and not right before it is supposed to ship...
    I paid for Fedex 1-2 day delivery so I should have gotten the phone before the weekend. This part doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that I can't supply the info. Nobody has this code and my visa credit card doesn't show my name. Just the number and expiration date.
    If they don't ship I hope they refund the money as quickly as they took it.
    05-21-17 05:27 PM
    Got a email last night from Unlocked-Mobiles that my order for the "BlackBerry KeyOne have been dispatched. Tracking to follow within 24 hours". Can't wait for it!!!
    05-21-17 05:32 PM
    I paid for Fedex 1-2 day delivery so I should have gotten the phone before the weekend. This part doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that I can't supply the info. Nobody has this code and my visa credit card doesn't show my name. Just the number and expiration date.
    If they don't ship I hope they refund the money as quickly as they took it.
    Yeah, I also paid extra for the express shipping (pre-ordered on May 4th). Just when you think it is going to be shipped they start bugging you about this code thing... I, for one, find it extremely annoying and unnecessary - at least in my case where I have to provide both a code and a personal password to my bank before completing any online orders.

If you send them a picture of your VISA along with an ID, I'm sure you'll be fine 👍
    05-21-17 06:02 PM
    I got email:
    "Your order has been updated to the following status.
    New status: Dispatched
    The comments for your order are
    Tracking to follow within 24 hours."
    05-21-17 06:11 PM
    Yeah, I also paid extra for the express shipping (pre-ordered on May 4th). Just when you think it is going to be shipped they start bugging you about this code thing... I, for one, find it extremely annoying and unnecessary - at least in my case where I have to provide both a code and a personal password to my bank before completing any online orders.

If you send them a picture of your VISA along with an ID, I'm sure you'll be fine 👍
    I used my American express. first it was rejected as a fraud transaction, than I confirmed it as I did it, they sent an email within 5 sec that I can make transaction again. and than it went smoothly
    05-21-17 06:24 PM
    wow this unlocked mobiles suck. even though "sent out" Friday, fedex just picked up today!!!! damn pissed me off.. delivery scheduled for tomorrow. great!!! never going to buy from them again
    05-22-17 07:21 AM
    Think we all gonna have to be bit patient. It will come just gonna have to wait
    05-22-17 07:31 AM
    wow this unlocked mobiles suck. even though "sent out" Friday, fedex just picked up today!!!! damn pissed me off.. delivery scheduled for tomorrow. great!!! never going to buy from them again
    At least you re getting yours tomorrow. I have not received the tracking number yet...
    05-22-17 07:33 AM
665 ... 1920212223 ...